Was there ever a better duo in basketball? Or sports for that matter?

Was there ever a better duo in basketball? Or sports for that matter?

Kobe/Shaq you retard

You know they actually won the big one

this

also Steph + KD

and you're not spee buddy

>steph + kd

so how's middle school going?

Kyrie Lebron also why are you here

>basketball
Burgersport nobody in the world cares about

It's literally so stylish and everyone else sucks at it stay butthurt and play your foot pass

I'm talking about complimentary players that make each other even greater than they are by themselves, Kobe doesn't need Shaq, no duo is as lethal al John and karl

See

Good music thread guys

Lou gherig babe ruth

OHHHHH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE?

Steph and KD don't even play off each other they're just individually good

Best rap beef of all time is definitely Shaq and Kobe.

Are you stupid? Lebron doesn't need kyrie. Lyrics good on his own but together they don't make each other better than they already are. Stockton writes the letter, The mailman (Malone) delivers it.

Maestro pleeease.

Bullshit. They play off each other so well. No one better on stage than those two.

Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen

Tom Brady and any flavor of the month receiver

Meant to say Kyrie not lyrics. Are you stupid? Lebron doesn't play better becuase Kyrie is on the court, he stats don't change. He is pure beast by himself.

Another idiot. Tom SHADY is belly chunks Guinea pig who turned out fine. Lippen doesn't make Jordan better you rat bastard.

Damn I thought we were making music allusions

Kek.

Here we go with this system babby argument. Bellichick is the GOAT coach in the NFL, but Brady is an actual quarterback with the ability to throw, he puts up numbers consistently, and he has genius ability to read the field.

In fact best duo has to be Brady and Bellichick. Literally the most productive team in sports now. 15 years of being a serious contender in the superbowl is unheard of.

>being a European manlet
I mean I understand your hate when you're inferior economically and genetically

Any top tier QB would have turned into a Elite Star in Belly Chunks system. Bill has a track record of repeatedly turning no names into absolute star players. Time and time again. Tom SHADY is his prized possesion. Sure SHADY has a lot of great attributes but anywhere else he's an average Joe, with average flow. Tom with Bill = "We are the Champions" , Tom without Bill = "Sitting on the Dock of the Bay"

Bellichick has been a head coach in the NFL since 1991, and only started winning superbowls in 2000 when he started Brady. Five of his seven rings are with Tom Brady. They're great by alone but they're elite together.

Yes. Bill is essential for tom to be elite. You don't win bowls without a Quarterback. All those other players Bill morphed weren't QBs. Once he finally got a good specimen to sculpt (Shady), he molded him into a Elite threat. I'm sure he adapted to his weakness too with players around him. Shady not being athletic and all. Bill is a mad man. Shady is a good boy.

did you see the curry+kd pick and roll? it was god tier they just only did it game five for whatever reason and it was incredible

>15 years
Spurs dynasty is about even

i'd say morrissey-marr

this
underage
underage
shut the fuck up
that's hockey
this
this but Stockton-Malone isn't the best
Pippen didn't do much and that's hockey
this
this as well

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOooOOOOoOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOO

Literally never won anything of value.

If you say Kd+Steph you have to include Russ+Kd, it's just a lot of individual talent that doesn't really need to compliment eachother.

The Lennon/McCartney of Basketball.

Who said win you dumb armadillo

Yeah. Losers are always the best.

Kk go to Sup Forums please, you need to be disciplined

lo

/thread

>Or sports for that matter?
They didn't win anything, but they were near GOAT for one season.