Sleeping sluts

Sleeping sluts

bump

Nice, any more?

moar

So much to share of my wife. Message me on kik. Mercury360. This is my fetish.

post more here

Not OP, but I've got 4 gigs of this stuff.

dump

Ok.

Yeah dump everything

Hang on, gotta get the drive.

Ok, got it. Dumping.

Lucky bastard.

Got more?

go on son

My gf's sister came over to our place this one time and got trashed with us. I fell asleep before them. When i woke up it was 2am. My gf was in bed passed out like a log. So i got up to see if the girls had made a mess. There was shot glasses and beer cans everywhere. I guess they had kept going after i fell asleep. I found her sister slumped over the toilet making these really guttural groans. I asked her if she needed water. She didn't even look up just waved her hand. I looked in to the toilet and she had puked a lot. So i asked her if she wanted to go to bed? She didn't say anything. I don't know why but her not saying anything turned on the cogs in my head. I grabbed her took her to our living room. Went back to the bathroom got a hand towel wet took it to her wash her mouth off. I did this to see if she would react to it. She didn't. I went to my room got my phone went back to her and started taking pictures of her laying there. I got so fucking horny I just took off her pants underwear and started fucking her. I recorded all of it. God thinking about it right now is making my cock rock hard! I didn't finish i got up and went to my gf and fucked her with my still wet dick. I came so hard i could feel my balls moving! Next day they didn't wake up till 12 and when they did they acted like nothing happened. Greatest night ever. Hasn't happen sense but i always mention having another night like that all the time to my gf but she says her sister is doing better and isn't into drinking like that anymore fucking bummer.

post the vid

Post pics of the vid mate

proof?

keep going

A fav

keep it going bro

Glad to see someone else likes this shit

Fucking hot bro!

Nice

You are God user tonight...thanks!

you got it, mate

god speed you good sir

why would she open all her beer at once?
stupid cunt

What I wouldn't give....

>Sup Forums

God now I'm really hard

JACKPOT!!

I wish I had a passed out slut right here to rape now

Thank you for this thread.

Please God, just once..

Literally laughed my ass off at what some guys will do if an opportunity avails itself

Uggghhhh....

registering support for your efforts

damn that's hot, any more?

My new fetish

No pics???

Why not have some free fun?