Grateful

Look I understand nobody should've had expectations for this, because DJ khaled is a fat faggot who should burn in hell, but jesus christ this might be the worst album i've ever heard. How can this fat douche make a group of talented artists fucking awful? the roster isn't the problem, but somehow khaled really manages to bring out the worst in every artist on here. Just so bad

I thought Shining was a nice song

as much as i dont care much for him or his music its hard to hate him because of how positive he is.

i like khaled as a celebrity figure even if he is a second rate lil b as far as social media presence and persona. never gave a shit about his music but hes one of my favorite celebrity personalities.

I liked the drake song

But yeah fuck Dk Khaled every single one of his songs/albums would be improved with the simple removal of his """vocals"""

Shining is okay at best imo, maybe two other songs are also acceptable but there is some next level trash on here
I can understand that, but I also find it easy to hate him because he's literally whoring his son out to try and get people to pay attention to his album

He's a living meme

very true but there are some on here that really are so bad they aren't affected. the travis/nas and chance songs are two of the worst I've heard in a while

L I N K
I
N
K

I don't hate him

His music is just garbage

i feel like he is just genuinely happy about having a son. He normally shared his daily life on social media so i can see how after having a son he would want to include him in everything

its on spotify

i dont payfor these streaming services i'm still a download nigga

I just don't understand what he does. My gut tells me all of his production credits are just bullshit. Does he literally just pick and chose producers and artists to work together, let them do their thing, and then throw their track on the album?

zip link or i cant tell you why its shit exactly

yes

what you describe is the essential task of an executive producer

>Does he literally just pick and chose producers and artists to work together, let them do their thing, and then throw their track on the album?

It was my assumption that's how all of his music is

...YEs it's literally well known that he's not really a producer, he may mix or master occasionally but he gets other people's beats

Damn he literally said ASSAD at the intro.

I just hope ASAHD doesn't grow up all fucked up somehow due to this

I'm kinda fucking with I'm the One. The beat is v mellow and fits JB, Quavo, and Chance perfectly imo.

Which other "DJs" sing in some of their songs?

Can't think of any more in hiphop off the top of my head besides sort of DJ Drama, dude was notorious back in the 00s for bastardizing Wayne's mixtape tracks with his insufferable yelling every 10 seconds

there's obviously a ton in other genres

use spotify swine

DJ Paul and Juicy J

omg this is so bad LOL

He's not even a positive person, he's an obnoxious attention whore.

I was just hoping for some Travis scott. Hope this doesn't disappoint too much

Even as a pop/trap rap stan wow this is trash bad wew lad

So much terrible filler and cringe adlibs

Other than the singles (songs #2-5), I enjoyed Ice Out My Arms, Whatever & Good Man. Pusha T had the best bars of the album and I'm excited for King Push

King push is simply one of many possibilities, no plans for current development.

who the fuck told DJ Khaled he could pull off a 90 minute album?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JETSKIES

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmao

WOOOOOOO

Man I'll take anything from hm. I think he's one of the most consistently good rappers alive and has been since Clipse. Probably pretty underrated by a lot of people too

Holy shit that 21 verse tf its kinda litty

Album is bad but these tracks would've been way better off as singles

honestly if this was just the first 12 tracks without "we da best music" on every track, i would have given this a 5/10

>all those shitty singers
goddammit

iced out my arms