my goddess

wow, this is a quality high res lavren thank you

Kyoykoouou

I wish I was dead

It'll be alright man

Bump

Doesn't exist

lmao fuck

Did Brandon ever find out of the restraining order was real?

No one really knows
Brandon said that his local police dept said that he'd know if he had one out on him. I haven't heard him say anything about getting served any papers. If so, that's a shitty thing to do to someone over stupid shut on the Internet.

Yeah, but I read that one won't show up on a background check, but they will show up on your criminal record and I would have had the police contact me or serve me the papers. I was told flat out that they saw nothing and that my record was clean..So no, it's not. It did scare the shit out of me enough to where I lost sleep over it. I mean her no harm at all, it was probably someone fucking with me.

holy shit

When was the last time you masturbated to her?

Yesterday here.

The detective flat out told me " if we had anything,we'd be at your door". That was when I realized that I let everything get to my head. I was driving past the station and thought " fuck it, let's go see if this is real or not". If she doesn't want me around her that's fine and I Understand, memes aside I was never going to be anyway. I never really meant to keep this going on for this long, and to know that people that l ow me Irl know about it bugs me too.

Been a little while but I'm sure I will soon enough.

I mean, it only seems right to do so.

Actually a protective order won't show up on either unless you have been summoned to court and pleaded guilty to anything. In some cases they won't even be served to you.

>"You're Body's Like a Back Road"

I fucking love this

doesn't work like that he has to be served and summoned to court for it to be valid.
> it was probably someone fucking with me
no shit? that's what we told you from the start
you're paranoid as fuck dude

It's probably best that you moved on, then.

If only her music was good.

What's the story with Brandon and Lauren?

Hoo boy that's a long one.

**I suction cup my mouth to her bare anus cavity, when suddenly**

*BBBRRAAAAAPPPPP*

**A transfer of her intestinal gas right into my mouth and down my throat**

*GULP*

**I try to pull my head away to gasp for air but she won't let me, she reaches behind her and forces the back of my head between her ass cheeks more**

*BRRRAAPP BRAAAPP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPP PRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT*

**This definitely was more than just air being passed, I felt wet chunks blown in the back of my throat as she forcefully made me swallow them with my mouth still glued to her asshole**

*BRRAAAAAPPP PRRRRRRTTTTT HHUUUUUUPAAAAAAGHAUSHUFHSSGSD*

>"Oh yea baby you like that, don't you little fuck boi, huh? Whos your mommy? That's right, I'm your mommy, now it's time for baby fuck boi to get his protein in. Open wide"

**She said to me aggressively, as she forced another one out**

*BRRRPPPRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRAAAAAPPPTTTAAATTTTRRRRRPPPTTTT*

**What tasted like a mustard pudding was ejected out of her colon. I threw up in my mouth from the taste, but she kept my head and mouth firmly lodged between her ass cheeks so nothing left my mouth. There was so escaping this one**

>"P-PLEASE! R-RELE-EASE ME!"

**I said with my mouth full of shit**

**She turned around, gave me a look like in pic related. And simply shook her head "NO!"**

**Fearing for my life, I swallowed her bowel movement, and she finally released me from her anus**

**GASPING FOR AIR**

>"So hows that for eating arse?"

**She said in a smug and condescending way**

get help

I like the tampon boy pasta better.

Have you seen the other ones with Brandon?

me too

Lavren plz

Did Brandon actually do anything to her?

Some of them. Not all though.

No, just memed on here, and sent her 3 tweets saying to not worry about what people say on here about her and that he had no ill intentions towards her. That was it. Someone said before that she maybe has a grudge against him knowing he liked a previous band she was in and even gave her emotional support when people were fucking with her at chvrches shows and it bothering her. Then he becomes the most prelevant figures in the "leave a trace" trolling and next to 7kt.

>I spent ages giving head

Great lyrics Lavren you slvt

What a cute

>Nothing thrills me more than making a man cum

WTF Lavren

> leave a trace trolling
I feel like an idiot taking part in that. I still feel bad about it. I told Lauren I was sorry and she never accepted it, yeah, part was because I got caught. And at the same time because I genuinely felt bad about it. I don't think she was expecting that backlash from anyone and it probably pissed her off or even scared her.

I still think she overreacted though.

Yeah

Montie blew you out lmao

#Montieboys2k17

Montie is/was one of the biggest try hards on this forum

Can someone give me a rundown on the Brandon story?

Go to the archive type "Brandon", " brandon chvrches"m things like that

Then she went and apparently got your computer hacked, and ran her mouth about you to anyone that would listen. She's a bitch dude. You really didn't do anything wrong and there's really nothing to feel bad about

Montie is easily the worst tripfag on this board

I love her lower lip there.

And asked people in the Brooklyn moped scene about you. Does that sound like some one you want in your life man?

I doubt there's any truth to those claims.

I could see her crashing through the doors at second stroke and being like " WHO HERE KNOWS BRANDON LOVE!?" And someone saying " what the fuck did he do now?"

"The Ballad of Lavrens anus"

Did you really like it?

Is it true that she's fucking Justin Long now? Because I've seen his Seyfried leaks and his dick is not pretty nor big. Also he made Seyfried fuck a dog and put his underwear on her head. Do you think Lavren would suffer the same fate?

yes, they're a couple now

"Everyone is pink on the inside"

>now
I went to one of their meet n greets over a year ago and he was there hanging out in the background.

Tell it anyway faggot

>he made Seyfried fuck a dog

Fistfull of your whore mother in G minor

Her music is trash

she really is

Why were you so freaked out about a baseless claim?

Employment, what it would do to me socially( not like this as a whole hasn't done any damage) etc. l also felt a bit like it could have been done to spite me, even though I've said before with my involvement in everything I really don't want to be around her and that she and others took it to seriously

You didnt do anything wrong

Ok it wasn't real now stop beating yourself up over stupid shit you let get to your head
I liked you better before all of this shit

>be cop
>sitting around at desk
>brandon speed-waddles through the door
>face red, sweating like a maniac, crazy eyes
>near slams his body into the desk
>half yells "h-hi i need to know if a-anybody has a restraining order against me" into my face
>"if they did you'd know it now please stop sweating on my paperwork"
>fatty looks relieved, makes a face like he just jizzed his pants
>mumbles "t-t-thank you" and waddles out the door
>trips and falls flat on his face in the parking lot

It was a couple of days after when I said that I wanted to go to a moped rally in Nyc. So that's why it bothered me so much. It was something I really wanted to do this summer, and after I posted I thought "fuck, people are going to think I'm going there for Lauren" and disregard what I wanted to go for, to have a good time, see some people I haven't seen in a while and ride mopeds in nyc because it's always been something I've wanted to do. Someone probably saw that and used it as an opportunity to really fuck with me.

Saw your post on Facebook about how bummed you were. There's other moped rally's right? Try again next year. You'll like NYC and the Brooklyn area. Just move on from this and get your shit together bubba love

Yeah there's other moped rally's. Shooting on going to the next one in RVA. I had planned on getting to other ones this summer, just doesn't look like it. It's fun,get to meet new people,make some memories, ride mopeds, and see new places. I love it and really want to get back into that scene.

how much did you spend on that twink cruiser you faggot

About 500, and around 300 to finish it. Got the frame powder coated too

dude will someone PLEASE tell me the story about Brandon and Lavren in full detail without leaving anything out.

waste of money

Yeah, they're fun and I've met some great people and had some great times because of those dumbass things. Some people spend a lot more

>horrible music
>horrible personality
>horrible rat face
>perfect

jesus christ ill never talk shit about live free or die hard again

you could just go buy some meth and fuck everybody at a gay club and accomplish the same thing that riding a moped does

>worshiping shitty musicians because muh dick
welcome to Sup Forums

what time period will I have to go to to actually get any context on this though. Literally I all i can find is just pages and pages of people meme-ing.
nice trips by the way.

Lavren made a slutty music video and Brandon and some other dude posted lewd things on twitter and Brandon got doxxed because he's fucking retarded and used his real name

Brandon only sent her three tweets and it was nothing lewd.

only three? how many tweets does the average Sup Forumstant send lavren?

So what's your hobby?

Brandon is a close second

He wasn't bad until he started this shit. You'd see him talking about music and contributing. He just fell into the habit of memeing like everyone else eventually does.

He needs to lose weight
I want to see how big his cock actually is

Calm down Lauren

What if he's bigger than Justin, then what?

Justin Long isn't very long sooo...

I saw her live at a festival once, she actually doesn't look that extraordinary irl. She's just very photogenic.

did you take pics

long boi

nope sorry. I literally walked to the stage, saw her, was disappointed in her looks and went to see something else.

baller af desu

Brandon doesn't seem like a bad guy but he needs to move on from this and Sup Forums

Someone shoop this and a penis in

No, you pathetic fuck.