Basement op guy back again because tonight is rather sad, and i want to be a part of something

Basement op guy back again because tonight is rather sad, and i want to be a part of something.

i dont wanna be alone right now friend-o's

if you want to be a part of something get over to pixelcanvas (dot) io and help us rebuild the northern clover. Sup Forums's reputation is seriously at stake here.

show me your dick

Join the military pussy

i would if my internet was better. as it stands i have issues even posting at the moment.

Maybe for the right amount of cash, i am at a low point

Military is for pussies, pussy

Get so much pussy and are part of something bigger than self.

why?
Watches at $ 0

my basement lair.
incase anyone wanted to see.

Id rather be part of some other countries military, american patriotism is like smelling your own farts.

oh shit, do they charge for shipping?
Might get this as a b-day present for myself hah

Whatever floats your boat hombre

The argument for attention-whoring could full well be made at this thread compared to my others.

Im just tryna to avoid the depression down-spiral

Think of it this way: nobody's killed you yet and you got a whole life ahead of you. Got any ambition?

Dude quads for days nice.
i have ambitions, i guess i expect things to happen faster or something.
I just dont wanna get into that pit of sadness again, and i lack people to talk to in my life, so i come here

can you do one with a note saying "Tauntfest"

haha

huh, you look alot like spoole from funhaus.

oh, im not looking for the "light a fire under his ass' speech. i know what i have to do, i just miss human interaction, even if its from abusive Sup Forumstards. I love you faggots.

Dude said taunt not taint lol

join roll20 and play tabletop games with people

I see you are Polish yeah?

>thus the face

if i had good internet id be playing OW or something, but im bouncing it off an ipad right now, so i cant really do ANYTHING that requires friends online and shit

i am not polish, no
i think i have pollock in me though

Have a Loli

What do you think of the Comey thing?

My dude, remember this

I see in the face

well that sucks, why not go outside and do something. Be the neighborhood hermit

I want to send you memes to make you not sad.

thats actually disgusting.

i think he said some shit alot of people already knew, but the vocal minority will always have final say over what goes out over the airwaves.

Our president is funny to watch, its like a trainwreck.

neighborhood
>i live in farmland Pennsylvania, i ahve no neighbors

bless your fucking heart Sup Forumsro.

BASEMENT OP!

dude I would be a dectorist and walk arounds with a metal detector finding shit

It is I the basement OP.
Hello friend, good to see im not wholley forgotten when my posts evaporate

detectorist is funny as hell.
Theres nothing here that hasnt already been plowed/tilled/ and planted. I do go for long ass walks though, because its almost 2miles to get to a small town from my house.

I'm only going to post memes to help you dude. After having my depressed friend go silent, I have had a void of wanting to help people.

i'm discord nigga btw, anty

god bless ye

ah, i dont usually post back to back
Tonight i just feel alone/empty/lacking in some way

I love people, and just wanna have some around.

Man sorry to hear, depression is a fucking bitch. I hope your friend is getting through it

I hope you can get some laughs

if you ever need, ask the discord chat and i'll post war puppies

Also, my Discord is ObiConKnowme #6240

thats errily sad to me for some reason poor puppers.

basement op has his own discord now.

Are you the guy with the ogre hands who likes Shrek?

i'm here. you're not alone.

hey Sup Forumsrutha. have some chocolate

>oh, im not looking for the "light a fire under his ass' speech. i know what i have to do, i just miss human interaction, even if its from abusive Sup Forumstards. I love you faggots.
same

is that your parents house?
can't they hook you up a lil better than that?

they really cant. this was a life saver, they dont really have much room, and i dont have to be allowed to live here at all.

people dont like that shit apparently

thanks m8

Ay, back again.

no shrek hands
sounds like a disease

i did however have club-foot when i was born, and that still causes me issues as an adult.

>back
back implies i leave.
Im always here, waiting, watching, brooding.

Hello basement guy I remember you. Why you sad?

>they really cant. this was a life saver, they dont really have much room, and i dont have to be allowed to live here at all.
... truth - but take it from a parent, if you need it, they're willing to help. at their core, parents will give you the shirt off their back.

sometimes just improving your situation can get some momentum goin to get outta your funk.

but you said you're not here for a light-your-fire speech, i'll spare ya.

sorry you're in the dumps. there's thousands others out there like you -- also feeling alone, feeling stuck, ironically craving human attention. you are not alone ... and even in the vague/abstract, people care about you and what happens.

eh, its a weird position.
While i DO live with my dad

him and my mom divorced when i was like 9, and i hadnt talked to him til i was 18, so now he has his own family, with his own kids, so i kinda seem like an afterthough/obligation at this point.
Thank you for the kind words though friend, its nice to see people are caring..

Ehh, its the depression creeping back on i believe. Ive been on a good road for the past month or so, but it always comes back around at some point.

I just miss people and could use a hug or something. Hugs are nice.

Eh, good to see ya made a thread again though.
Just got paid from my ten hour work week.
What's been going on?

No homo OP, bring it in

ten hour work week, damn dude thats kinda lame
>more money than i make though

Not a lot, had/am having lady issues. otherwise ive just been chillen in my fortress of solitude because ive been down the past day or so, but trying not to let it get to me.

Thanks dooder. Always makes me feel better to know some people care without reason.

Been 12 hr work week this week tired as all hell, but have the weekend off. Gonna get some good drinking going on Sat. night.
Taxes are a bitch though, took a lot out.

>Lady issues
Wish I could help but never had such experience with the ladies, only with a guy before.

im getting some good drinking in next friday
>turning 21

And yeah its not something that can really be talked about, only action taken with. Ill talk at the lady again soon, and hopefully clear it up

Ay, 21, I'm 22.
What is going to be your choice to drink?

I understand.
Hope it goes easy for ya m8.

JAGERMIESTER
>if i can afford it anyways.

i can drink jager like its water, and love the drunk it gives you.

dont expect anyone at the bars to take you seriously

i dont expect them to, until i down a whole half-gallon of jager and get the police called on myself.

been there OP in a tiny studio apartment going crazy and fighting my own brain bombarding it so i dont have to think. Therapy helped me alot and getting out of the house and reading. A bit of socializing each week helps too. You will be fine, if you are willing to make small changes. i believe in you man.

if it makes you feel any better I would smother you til you went limp under my pussy if you got rid of that shitty lip ring

>Jagermiester
Tried it, unique taste, but I like vodka stuff, tried Crystal Head before good stuff but pricey.

1800 is another good choice, mixed with orange juice, tasty drink.
The other being Captn. Morgen mixed with Dr. Pepper.
Let him drink whatever m8.

i wanna hit up some therapy, just to see if its something that would genuinely help just been really prideful about it, like i want to fix myself and not admit defeat to my brain.

Thanks though, and i DO get some interaction, its just few and far between. Good vibes my friend.

First was meant for you > Phone acting up apparently.

wanna play bass for my punk band? you got the look

thatd be just lovely. the ring is only in because i lost the other retainer, i dont really even like that ring.
>mfw ive once offered a chick to go down on her for 4 hours wanting nothing in return
>mfw i dont have a face, but like going down on chicks.

i recommend it, big thing is to change therapist untill you are comfortable. i had a couple who didnt get me so i left and tried a new one. dont try one then stop

First was meant for you.
Phone acting queer right now.

i already know guitar, and bass is just easy guitar.
Fuck yes i do.
refer to for proof

Thanks for that piece of info, if i went into one and got a bad taste, id prolly have just gave up on that idea, good to know its a hit/miss thing with people who GET you

Im glad its helpful, i went to 3 people b4 i found the guy im seeing now and he has me pegged its nice knows how to talk to me and cut through my bullshit. i did meds for 9 months while i learned the coping skills i needed then was off em.

If your job has benefits you can call them and they will tell you all the people in the area that are covered by it, should only be 15-25$ a visit copay

Later OP got to sleep for another 10-12 hr shift, see ya Sat. night when I'm drinking away.
Have a good night.

have a good one anime-bro

well thats the shitty part, no job, no insurance. So im just kinda stuck in neutral at the moment

look i already got 'Cool Band-T's'
im pretty much mark hoppis

where you at in the country? were from detroit

I know its not optimal but there are training therapy clinics and then community clinics.there are ways to make sure you dont get trapped in your own head though and that helps alot too

Pennsylvania. Not TOO awful far, but a few states.

nice trips. yeah my walks have been my therapy for myself. 2-3miles with music, and nice sights. its good to just clear the noggin and try to think differently. Thank you for being so helpful and genuine, its really refreshing.

i hear ya op. going through a bit of the business myself. you're never alone you glorious faggot you always have your Sup Forumsrothers

saving picture, just because it hits my heart.

You could go join the French foreign legion. Once your done you can have a new identity.

i could feel patriotism for the french. They seem like cool people.
Fuck america's "OH GUYS I GOT SUCH A BIG DICK, NO I WONT SHOW IT, ITS JUST SOOOOO BIG" attitude.

Np man, walks are great. I would recommend that you work very hard not to have the same routine ever day. Getting into a rut with your days structure pushes you into mental ruts also.

idk if its a possibility for you but a pet helps alot too.

What went wrong OP?

thats a shitty thing actually.
i had my 2 cats to keep me company.
>grandfather kicked me out for literally no reason
>had to get rid of cats
>dont want to connect with another animal til i can have it for its whole life-time.

What went wrong in my life?
Herion is what i would say fucked it up the most.
Shit will change people youve known your whole life.

Are you a junkie?

Are you clean now?