Logg of shit....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxZcaFB3ViQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I-38Z2I4C8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so creamy...

Logging in

I'm starting to feel sorry for you

How can we be sure that you are the genuine, original log-boy?

Soft n steamy...

Logging in for a shift, boss.

Grow up

Wow. Mature, much?

Hahahahaha

Rolling for a creamdream

Says the guy who posts these all day everyday

Nice logs

Wouldn't mind a steamy, creamy one right now

love seeing my edits posted

Is Andy Sixx himself aware of the phenomenon that is log?

Why isn't OP banned? MODS?

Do you, actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you post pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that? Fucking explain yourself.

Anons have been banned for reporting these threads

Found the log-shamer.

>be me in 8th grade,
>its summer and my parents send me to my grampa and grama's house..
>I stay there all summer, get bored
>my 2 girl cousins comes over now and then, one is about 9 years old and the other is 6.
>they are both very cute and half asian cuz my uncle married some asian chick, korean or some shit..
>One day they decide to stay the night too cuz their parents are going to a concert or something.
>we are all in the blankets watching spiderman 3.
>I start to feel a little sick from all the junk food i had been eating so i go to the bathroom.
> I run in and turn the lights on and there i see Andy Sixx shitting out a warm smooth log of shit from his anus..
>I suddenly am overwhelmed with the urge to shove my face in his ass and consume the warm steamy log of shit from his ass.
>mfw its delicious, I cant get enough...
>things start getting fuzzy, I can hear voices in my head.

They were banning all of them a few days ago, just don't understand why they suddenly stopped?

Says the guy who logs his log all day every dday

>mfw I see Andy's logs

The reasoning is, there is one main log guy posting these threads. He doesn't even respond to anyone, just posts it and sits back to watch responses. He makes sure there is one thread up at all times. Other people will pick up on it and start spamming posting multiple threads. Those are the threads that are banned. The original log poster only posts one thread, so that thread isn't banned. My theory anyway

I'm dreaming of a brown christmas....

Andy you remember me?

>one main log guy
Don't lie to yourself, it's a group.
Like Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts, but Loginization XIII. They have ranked numbers corresponding to how well they are at sucking logs of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole.

Rolling for a cream

That makes sense because the original poster techically would not be spam, thanks for the clarification user

CREAMY!!!

anyone can tell why is this a daily thread?

Something big is coming

How do you mean?

When did log posting start?

It is indeed, the Age of Logs is coming. What will you do?

The Age of Logs draws nigh. Are you ready to suck a steamy, creamy dreamy log from Andy Sixx's transcendent asshole?

i dont get those posts

He means a logroll fresh from Andy Sixx's hole. A bigwarm.

Steamy

this is starting to become sad to watch.

It'll get even sadder then

you have two main problems with this meme.
1. It's not remotely funny
2. you're trying to hard

pls stop, get help.

Creamy

Give me some dubs
Give me some trips

Logged dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=mxZcaFB3ViQ

I dream of cream...

what's this meme about, i see this faggot all over /b, who is he and what the fuck is this.

it's about Andy and his steamy, cream corned log caressing the inner lining of your esophagus

I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified, multi-billion dollar project sponsored by the governments of the United States, China, Russia, and India. I have no doubt that this project will be made well known to the public some years from now, and will change the course of human history. But I beleive that it is my duty to share some of what we have uncovered with the world immediately. I can't say much more about the project itself, but I can tell you that what we have discovered has changed our entire understanding of physics, and has completely overturned our understanding of the nature of reality. Einstein's relativity and quantum mechanics are now able to be reconciled in a unified theory thanks to the revelations this project has uncovered. We are calling this monumental discovery, the piece of the puzzle that has been missing for so long, Log Theory. Log Theory states that there is nothing hotter than sucking a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole. His rich, fragrant log sliding effortlessly down ones gaping throat makes drowning in shit a fate one can only pray for. With a stomach full of hot logs I could die a happy man.

Rolling for logs

dubs logged
throat clogged

I'm glad people are making fun of Any Sixx, because he has a habit of throwing temper tantrums over stupid shit all the time. (The guy has changed his stage name a lot over the years. Last time I checked he called himself Andy Black. I'm not completely up to date because I got irritated with his pansy bullshit about two years ago.)

More info? I've never heard his music. Just into logposting.

He is the lead vocalist of the band Black Veil Brides. A few years ago he did a solo project under the name Andy Black.
FUN FACT: Black Veil Brides has a garbage movie called Legion of the Black and it's as emo as it sounds.

I meant about him throwing temper tantrums

I know all about the band except for never hearing it. I was in a black metal band while they were really popular.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-38Z2I4C8U
This is the only one I can think of at the moment.

Thx