E
R

Doubted Brock Lobster

Asswailer has plenty of time to fuck this up

yates pulled the same bullshit a few years ago then got exposed against cinci

Nah

>Highest paid 2nd string QB in the league

Why am I apologizing?

why would I apologize? Texans paying him way too much he's still shit, Cook is just shittier

Unless he beats the Pats in Foxboro, the answer remains no

Raiders are just getting exposed. They never been good. Fuck a raider.

What do you guys think the score will be against the pats this time? 0 to 41?

>Yates
>Exposed against Cinci

But he only won because Carr is injured

this

savage

No matter what Brock does next week, he earned some respect today. I believe that next year he will be better and I'm comfy knowing he will back next year. Obviously I want Savage and a rookie next year to compete, but I feel good. That offensive line played bad tonight. Brock still made the plays. Play calling in the 2nd half does not reflect on Brock. It was a conservative game plan like always.

Yates had a great offensive line in front of him and that game was all the defense and the running game. Yates made a couple of good throws... but that was all Kubiack and the rest of the offense. Brock played better.

>osweiler had a 90 passer rating with 2 TDs and no interceptions
>i-it's just b-because they didn't have carr that the texans won

kill yourself and take your family with you. maybe if the raidggers brought carr, lasers, and refs with them it would have been a closer game.

He played like fucking hit and his team beat a team who's 3rd string QB made his first career start.

This game was a freebie.

According to you raidniggers, Osweiler was not even a third string quarterback. Stay mad. What if Toxins had their injured players too? None of that is relevant. Injuries happen and staying healthy is part of the grade.

you can't reason with raidniggers. they're a blight on civilized society.

so funny and original!