What is this hairstyle meant to convey?

What is this hairstyle meant to convey?

Other urls found in this thread:

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/autism-spectrum-disorders-asd/index.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When hair is parted that direction in film it usually indicates the villain. Heroes tend to have their hair parted the other way.

He doesn't tip his barber

The alternative hair parting indicates the villain as less trustworthy? That actually makes sense.

cracked, pls go

autism

I only watched a couple episodes of after hours and does not compute i swear

messy and allowed to grow long. It shows he doesn't care about appearance or how others perceive him.

Thanks for finally a straight answer user. I was really curious.

I wouldnt say its messy tho, it looks pretty clean to me, he probably just like it like that

If you watch interviews with the Coens, they say everything about his appearance is meant to be out of place. His accent, his style, his mannerisms, etc.

Its just cut, never styled. doesn't give a fuck about anyone else or how they see him, because he could murder them at any time lol

He listened to the beatles once

call it, OP.

it's the antithesis of the "bald badass villain" that you'd expect him to be with that face

he's not spending time on his hair, he's just letting it grow and pushing it out of his eyes

He very clearly brushes it a lot and get its cut often, since the ends are perfect

He spends time on his hair

If he didn't, it'd be a lot more tangly and shitty

really? don't have to brush my hair for it to look like that

This is the obvious answer.

Variations of this snazzy cut are the preferred style of autists.

You probably either brush it, comb it, or it looks like shit

Also notice how Chigurh shaves and wears clothes that fit. This is more a failing of the costume director and the hair stylist than the director, though

yeah I take that back there's a difference. it's pretty slim though

Hello

Yeah, it's just an outdated style, not that Chigurh lacks style

He'd fit right in in a '76 jeans ad

Today he looks like a child molester. A well-manicured child molester

Everyone in this thread is wrong

This isnt how he looks in the books.

The Cohen brothers took the idea from some apsie sitting at a bar who had that hairstyle and clothing

In Asia it's considered feminine. He is gay.

>from some aspie sitting at a bar
... so a lot of people pretty much hit the nail on the head (autism ~ aspergers)

Not even close buddy

On Sup Forums it's practically interchangeable, buddy ol pal.

>not even close
Aspergers is an Autism Spectrum Disorder, dumbass.

Never has an actual school shooter looked like more of a school shooter caricature than him.

/thread

It's Autism Spectral Disorder retard

Congrats, you're the dumbest user I've had an exchange with today.
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/autism-spectrum-disorders-asd/index.shtml

Do y'all really think Anton was meant to be autistic in the movie? He doesn't behave autistically, he seems pretty self aware of his actions. He's just a psychopath and feels no empathy for people but he knows how to interact with them. This is demonstrated by the coin toss scene especially, he very clearly knows how to socialize with people as well as how to deliberately make them uncomfortable.

So is this one of those cases where the movie makes the book predictable and bland, or is it still a good read even if I've seen the movie several times?

When I read Jurassic Park, I had a hard time not imagining the movie cast at times, but it ended up being varied and different enough from the film to almost totally break out of that preexisting mold in my head. Would No Country for Old Men do the same?

I've never read any Cormack Mcarthy, come to think of it.

I think his looks were meant to convey an elusive quality that is suggestive of an inability to relate to others. As for whether or not it's autism, I think he's more of a sociopath who's on the spectrum.

Psychopaths are usually more put-together and are better at creating a facade of normality.

Idk about his hair but your post sure is autistic

Exactly, he was obviously meant to be psychopathic rather than autistic, even though they both find it hard to relate with people

Sandy Hook was a false flag

>>Sup Forums
>people actually believe this

Its set in the 70s right?
That hair screams late sixties and seventies

Its worth reading but read blood meridian and child of god first to get a better feel for mccarthy

1980 actually, which was probably still pretty 70s in terms of style

Where are the proofs user?
Why were the parents of the kids who "died" all well known anti gun activists that immediately went on to call for gun bans before even mourning?
Why were those parents smiling while giving their speeches?
How come there are inconsistencies with the security camera recordings?

Sandy Hook never happened. It was all a ruse to get a gun ban to happen.

>reddit unironically believes anything they hear

Show me the pictures of the dead kids
You can't, because they don't exist

Sup Forums assesses historical events like this:

>If its occurrence furthers my political agenda, it happened
>If its occurrence does not further my political agenda, it didn't happen. Here's the baseless alternative explanation which demonstrates a fundamental lack of critical thinking, and if you disagree you're a shill

Imagine a person so stupid and so prone to doublethink that they fervently believe Jesus existed because one guy wrote vaguely about him in one sentence two thousand years ago, and also believes the holocaust didn't happen. Now imagine a few thousand of those people all having a conversation together and telling each other than they're not retards.

It's not even worth engaging with you, user. Stay dumb.

Sup Forums is even worse. All they need is a picture of a piece of paper with words on it as incontrovertible proof that Clinton has dementia.

Its not worth engaging with me because you know you can't explain anything I brought up

Yep. You win.

>piece of paper

Another victory for my tally board. Sup Forums wins again

He doesn't need to explain it because he knows exactly what you are. First you tried claiming the shooter was Jewish. When that failed you started to claim the event didn't happen. If the shooter had brown skin you'd be on the other side of the fence, calling deniers shills. This is in essence why people have started to catch on that Sup Forums are SJWs.

Damn this thread heated up a lot more once sandy hook was brought up lol

>First you tried claiming the shooter was Jewish.
No I didn't
> If the shooter had brown skin you'd be on the other side of the fence, calling deniers shills.
Funny because that pretty similar to what liberals did with the Orlando shooting. Down playing Omar's ties to ISIS and scrubbing it from official reports.

>still believing events like Sandy Hook and Dunblane actually happened
you're too pure for this site, kid.

Naw, I think her demeanor is more proof of her dementia than anything. But now that you mention "a piece of paper"...

And here we observe a how a native of Sup Forums uses deductive reasoning. Ah yes, watch him as he proudly touts his victory as being well earned. This is largely due to the fact that In his native land, questions are often used as answers... amazing.

Remember kids, Sup Forums is always right and we always win.

>taking my bait this hard

Ever think maybe you've spent too much time on this site, kiddo?

UTTERLY COMPELLING EVIDENCE!!

>maybe if I capitalize what I'm saying it means I'm right

IS IT WORKING?

>is it working?
Is what working? Sarcasm?

>the irony of the redditors joke confuses him and mistakes it for "sarcasm"

Are you getting it yet?

lol

No, go ahead and elaborate, so I can tell you why you're an idiot.

Whoever made that could have at least also made a nice letterhead or something to give it some credibility

Obviously

And the fact that this actually gained notoriety on Sup Forums is a perfect illustration of how easily-manipulated they are.

He looks odd as hell. And that hairstyle would be a hold over from the 70's.