no this was
youtube.com/watch?v=cHqr_CaiKZY

Y E S
E
S

Best thing he wrote was his suicide note prove me wrong

this desu

edge lord

Its more of a compliment than an insult. Beautifully written.

To be completely honest, yes.
Even though amazing albums have came after it and in my most humble opinion, some are better than that. I haven't seen anything to match how huge the album was, or the cultural impact it had on people.
I've even noticed a lot of rappers list nirvana as some of their favorite rock bands.

I think this is just because of the decades long circlejerk. Same with Tupac, etc; it makes you wonder what the public's modern opinion would be if they lived to see the internet age

There were many pinnacles of music and Nevermind was one of them in my opinion, but basically

Music has the ability to reach more people now compared to the early 90s,
you could argue that any big name pop star ie tswift, miley perry has more of an impact simply because more have listened to it. Same for like, AC/DC

no but it's the pinnacle of grunge music for sure

still think bleach is better

You're a few years off but I'm not mad

This may be true, but you have to remember. Nirvana-mania(I hate that wording, but to be honest my father who was around during the days of beatlemania said it was the closest he'd seen to anything like it.) happened when kurt was alive.

The album wasn't even that big for it's time. There were plenty other bigger albums and musicians. Nirvana is only known because kurt kobang killed himself. They're trash.

Pixies rip off

t.edgy teenager/young adult.

Shit tier compared to bleach

the pinnacle of music is the Gerogerigegege.

One man masturbates with a vacuum cleaner, the other rolls on the floor screaming.

Absolutely brilliant.

youtube.com/watch?v=IbRg8V1Uh4M

Youre joking right?

big shift in pop trends =/= great music

>For Frances, for her life which will be so much better without me
>I LOVE YOU
>I LOVE YOU

I don't like Nirvana but that's a top tier album cover.

Nirvana has some good noise rock songs user