Can we talk about how fucking retarded Scientology is. Recently encountered some on vacation

Can we talk about how fucking retarded Scientology is. Recently encountered some on vacation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPYuUpNEAo
youtube.com/watch?v=zvITy3rTfyM
youtu.be/Sj7iKHf1U-w
thesun.co.uk/news/3757475/surrogate-mother-gives-birth-to-her-own-brother-after-carrying-baby-for-her-mum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

>>>/literallyanywhereelse/

So let me clear this up. My family got dragged into seeing a film on dianetics by some people pushing it as a "free film" on Hollywood Blvd. We didn't know is was associated with Scientology until I started to read a little flyer a pair of scientologists gave us.

OP is fucking retarded and a summerfag.

how long was the film?
from where are you originally?

It was like 20 minutes and was pretty much a circle jerk of how much l.ron hubbard was a genius and that anyone who had a medical degree is liar.

all religion

have you watched The Master?

were you visiting from out of California or out of the US?

Praise Xenu, you Thetan scum

your a fucking idiot and shut up. stop pretending on the internet. the film they show is not like that at all

Out is California. Dianetics is the first I've seen. It was shown to me at some scientology center in la. The people seemed nice, but fuck after seeing that "movie" they just seemed gullible as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaPYuUpNEAo

Literally the whole film is how a guy turned talking out of his ass into religion. Even the actor playing is never shown nor speak as if it is sacrilege to do that.

>tfw scientology is just a really good satire of modern religion.
>tfw L. Ron had the genius idea to farm rich saps for their money by writing a story and selling it as religion
>tfw the followers have no clue

Couldn't agree more. They had these panels at the scientology center about Hubbard's life and man a dead guys dick could not be sucked as hard as his. He pretty much lived the perfect life (ex. eagle scout at 13, commander of a naval ship, best selling book). However, compare that to what anyone has said about him that is not connected to scientology and they'll say that he was a fucking imbecile that could barely write and was a fuxking idiot in the field.

Scientology isn't retarded, its followers are. Scientology is actually a really great scam created by a hack scifi writer/grifter and kept alive by a violent manlet, propped up by an egomaniacal [breddy gud, if I'm being honest] actor-Jesus.

Damn that's a smart way to make a "biography" without getting sued up the ass.

>scientoLOGy

a cult
nutz

Scientologist here. Would love to chat with you. Is there anything in particular you'd like me to clear up and/or help you better understand?

Yea. Why are guys money grubbing whores? Besides attempting to indoctrinate me, I couldn't leave because you guys kept wanting me to buy your damn books.

Also why the color blue? Does it have any significance?

It's funnier if you know how to use the word right

scientology became a shitty cult after LRH died. the religious courses were fine and affordable too

yes, a lot of that crazy shit came with david miscaviage took over

I grew up in the religion. I know quite a bit about it.

You're not a scientologist B)

What fucking part of Hollywood Blvd is this?

The church requires funding to sustain itself and the numerous service projects and developments we undertake worldwide. While we are happy to provide you with free literature in .pdf format, we do rely on the sale of print texts to generate income.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience at one of our locations in LA. Which one specifically? I can let the supervisor know the folks working the floor might be a bit too forward.

The color blue signifies the ocean, which is sacred to the church. I can explain in greater detail if you're interested!

Theres a south park episode that shows off how fucking awful this religion is, even without getting into all the really dangerous stuff

Yes, I am. I'm OT-8 and have signed a billion year contract with Sea Org.

>Mind = blown

I forgot what part. I was walking along the walk of fame and they were standing near the building. They're dressed as if they work a Olive Garden.

>any worse than any other religion

God is in here *points to head* and in here *points to heart* and anyone who would tell you otherwise is trying to use you

Wearing blue brings you closer to Xenu

There is a great deal of interest in “cults” which can take many forms: They may be religious or racial, political or mystical, self-help or pseudo-psychological, but they all have half a dozen recognizable characteristics:

*Powerful and exclusive dedication/devotion to an explicit person or creed.
*They use of “thought-reform” programmes to integrate, socialize, persuade and therefore control members.
*A well thought through recruitment, selection and socialization process.
*Attempts to maintain psychological and physical dependency among cult members.
*Cults insist on reprogramming the way people see the world.
*Consistent exploitation of group members specifically to advance the leaders goals.
*Cults nearly always go in for milieu control signals: a different,unfamiliar setting with different rules, terms, behaviour patterns.
*Ultimately using psychological and physical harm to cult members, their friends and relatives and possibly the community as a whole.

>*emoting with asterisks*
Get out

Whether this is real or not, does the ocean thing have to do with Hubbard living on a boat while he was at sea. Also my experience at the la cebter wasn't mad, but more like an annoying experience.

lol no

How big is xenus cock?

So... pretty much all organized religion

12 lightyears long

It's made of a combination of plasma and dark matter.

no, edgelord summerfag, no. when you grow up, you'll understand what adults are talking about, I promise. go to sleep now.

I was just LARPing, but I do know a lot about LRH and Scientology. LRH was a naval officer and subsequently set sail for what he called the Caribbean Motion Picture Expedition with the objective of "finding things one might see in museums"

Further, the paramilitary faction of Scientology is a quasi-naval force known as Sea Org (think SS of the Nazi party)

You can not be considered an adult if you believe in any organized religion. This isn't about god, it is about you being duped and controlled by other men. That's all organized religion is, control of the ignorant by the powerful.

I've been here since winter, thank you. You can take your edgelord rhetoric and shove it up your traploving sperm depository.

SRSLY, are you a sophomore at a community college? your cliche pablum is so hackneyed and stale, I'm feeling mummified just reading it. Do you know the first thing about philosophy or theism? Can you state a single argument for theism and refute it?

Just go get your binkey and sleepy sleep, ok, baby?

>living on a boat while he was at sea
Gee you don't say. When I'm out at sea, I usually at least go home back on shore to sleep.

They fucked themselves with their own litigious policy. The internet fucked them more. In their heyday they had a million members. Nowadays it's something like 20,000. The only new members they got are born into the cult. They can't recruit shit now. Most of the money they make is from real estate holdings.

How much pussy did ol Hubbard get?

how does it taste, scientologyfag?

oh my, a whole season already? you *ARE* a big boy with big boy pants! How about your take your uneducated little itsy bitsy excuse for a brain and try reading some big words in the big books? If you work hard at it, one day you may grow up to be a mediocre female dipshit.

a lot.

Like magnus mysterium. Like 1000 exploding suns all ejaculating with the force of 1000 suns each. Winston's. Like a cigarette should.

Tons. He got underage slave girls on his alien-yaht. Years before he fucked around with Satanist groupies. Stole Jack Parson's cash then fucked his girl. Used to love sex magick threeways with dudes. But in Elrond Hubbard's mind if it's magick it's not gay.

That's a lot of smack coming from someone who does not use proper grammar.

Well he was on the run.

don't you believe grammar and gender are both social constructs and truth is person relative?

You sail when you're at sea. Or at the very least swim. Running only gets you so far.

Do not be enturbulated by his confront.

obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=zvITy3rTfyM

enturbulated - This word is a shibboleth used almost exclusively by members or former members of Scientology, as well as critics. Coined by L. Ron Hubbard, probably from turbulent or disturbed, to describe a state of mind.

I'm picking up what you're putt'n down, fellow cult member.

Glad to see another user knows as much about LRH as me

It's a perfectly cromulent word. And it embiggens the soul when you use it.

the fucking real problem is islam

youtu.be/Sj7iKHf1U-w

Never heard of scientology people running around and cutting other people heads off.

Welp goodnight guys

These guys are MUCH worse.

The Scientology center in Pasadena was having an open house 2 days ago, I almost went in for the lulz but decided against it. The building was massive though

thesun.co.uk/news/3757475/surrogate-mother-gives-birth-to-her-own-brother-after-carrying-baby-for-her-mum/

white people are fucked up generally

That's some good looking chicken nugger

My aunt forked over just over $800,000 to the "church" of scientology in just over 2 years. When she was broke and had no more money she was pretty much shown the door.