Alright you degenerates

Alright you degenerates.

>Your earliest sexual experience.

>Your sickest sexual fantasy.

>seeing Tina in Dead or Alive and realizing what that little thing in my pants was for
>bending over a shota or loli and fucking them senseless

I want to premise this as true, i liked it at the time but it fucked me in many ways in terms of what im attracted too

>Be me
>7-9
>only cousin on my father sides had ps1
>loved bandicoot game but he never let me play
>i loved to go but one day he broke the game since i wanted to play instead of head outside
>he was a asshole, all i had was a original Nintendo
>my older cousin(F age qround 13-15) comes in and get him in trouble since she was in charge
>later that night she lets me sleep with her since her brother was mad at him
>wasnt mad since comfy bed with cousin better than floor with shit blanket with brother and cousin
>later that night, i get restless and start staring at her
>for some reason she looked so pretty and i gave her a kiss on the lips
>not responsive so i go do it again, biggest rush of my life
> after like 10 minutes she twitches and i get scared and stop and fall asleep.
>in the morning she calls me into her bedroom to discuss something
> turns out she was awake, heart beating super fast

ill continue if anyone is interested

Keep going

Please continue

Well I certainly am. Continue.

Come on now.

>8

>Doing girls and boys between 2 - 17. Doing grannies 'till 70. Eating girls shit. Fucking a girl while she's shitting. Femdom. Girl fucks me with fist 'till i cum. Girl inserts her high heel in my urethra and I jerk until I cum.

>12
>stay at uncles house
>have to sleep on couch
>his cute as fuck daughter (my cousin) offers me her bed
>accept not realising we'd both be sleeping in it
This shit was a single bed too
>around 11 pm
>she's fast asleep and I can't get to sleep
>fap while sniffing her hair and blow a walnut sized load on her ass and on her sheets

Wowwee!

She probably noticed lol

left before she woke up and her uncle died awhile ago and haven't heard from her family since

Alright but hopefully i can finish with this last one

Felt like pic related

>we begin talking and she tells me that that kind of stuff is wrong and that she could snitch and really get me in trouble.
>my heart is real beating fast and she could tell i was afraid
>told me not to mention it to anyone and all would be forgiven
>agreed and ran out of room full of anxiety.
>after some time i return for another visit and my aunt told me to stay in her room for the sleepover since she didnt like me sleeping on the floor since she liked me
>after 10 minutes after lights out, my cousin is facing me
> i get nervous and think about what i did but i really enjoyed the idea of doing it again
>when she turned around i wrapped my arm around her waist and she didnt stop me.
>she pulled me in harder to a snug fit
>she had a warm huge ass to me, especially since i had a 9 year old body
> after a while i moved my arm and it wen a little under her shirt.
>crazy thing is she actually said in a soft voice facing away from me "user, im really sore on my stomach, could you massage it?"
>i didnt ask questions but now im wondering why she would seem attracted to a 9 year old.
> anyway, after rubbing for like 8 min, her breath got deeper and she turned around
>we stared into each others eyes and she kissed me
>we kissed for like 25 minutes
>hottest experience in my life, didnt even know what sex was but instinct took over i guess.
>after some time i fell asleep
>great time

Anyone want more?

Keep thread alive if you want more

MORE

ignore this & go to
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

More niggar

Morrrrrrre

And other people share

>be me - 8 years old
>one year younger cousin is at my place
>parents and family are downstairs while we watch TV in the bedroom upstairs
>suggest we play mommy and daddy
>she agrees
>I say we try kissing
>she agrees and I peck her on the lips
>I tell her that she should do it for longer because that's how grown ups do it
>she agrees and we kiss for a little while (no tongue but hot nonetheless)
>I suggest she take her clothes off but she's reluctant
>I keep pushing it and she finally agrees to do it under the blanket
>We both get under and I pull her summer dress over her head
>I get under for a peek and I hear someone heading upstairs
>Her older sister ask us what we're up to
>Blanket hiding little cousin nudity
>We say we're just watching TV
>k, older cousin goes away
>Little cousin kinda gets scared and puts the dress back on
>We kiss again a bit afterwards but then call it a night

This also reminds me of what her ass felt like

Takes my time to write it since im on phone

>man, after this i loved going to their house for obvious reasons
>aunt let me eat whatever, cousin to play games with and climb trees, and older sister,curvy for age making out with me
>best days ever, but one night things got saucy
>this time i slept with cousins on floor away from my favorite cousin
>sad times i thout but as my male cousins fell asleep she came out of her bedroom at like 1-2 am and came to sleep with us(me)
> she got under the covers but for some reason i pretended that i was asleep
>she laid next to me and began kissing me
>me being retarded stayed emotionless
>super hot though, i was in heaven
>cousins look like they wake up but she didnt care
>since girls develop sexual feelings later than guys i think i might have been her first "lover"
>super hot thinking about that
>i later get up and move to her bedroom and the fun continues almost until morning
>sadly tiny young body needed sleep

Best time, can prob say 1 more story

pls

Need to know if 1 more, dont got much time

sure go for it, i'm lurking

Earliest sexual experience was at age 12 with my cousin (11) .. she gave me my first blowjob and we lost our virginity to each other that same after noon...

Sexual fantasy, would be to have sex with her again. Last time we had sex I was in my early 20's... I'm 32 now ...

Yeeaaaaa brother

Pic reated since i imagined her as curvy as this

Alright, i have more but sadly time is short

>a few weeks later i asked my parents to let me go again, why? Because my cousin got a ps2 i think.
>after many days father lets me go
>head over but cousin looks a little cold towards me
>now i think she was just thinking wether or not to continue with what we were doing
>honestly i thought it was wrong but it felt oh so good
>this time i had to ask her to stay in her bed later
>for like 30 minutes she faced away from me and i felt bad, sort of rejected
>turn around, but then i feel a arm turn me towards her
>she immediately kisses me hard, normally its lip play but this was hard
>like you missed someone for a long time
>closed my
Eyes enjoying the sensation but something was new
>i felt a presence in my mouth squirming around
>she was tongue kissing me
>first tongue kiss of my life and it was amazing
>never felt this close to anyone in my life
>young me might have loved her, more like infatuation but very intense for a 9 year old sheltered from most things
>only played super mario and duck hunt
>we kiss for like what seems like hours and i get to feel her up.
>i swear i grabbed her tits but she was warm and soft all over
>this was all instinct for me
>we do it until like 6 am then i fell asleep
>in the morning we talk and i end up finding out it was tongue kissing(french kissing)
>she is more nervous during the day and frisky at night
>i was smart enough to nit ruin a good thing so i stayed quiet
>must have been hell for her since if i snitched nobody would attack me or defend her
>8-9 year old with 14-15 year old girl
>great fap material for the rest of my life but now im into too extremes, thick curvy girls and more innocent ones(dumb not loli but some can be pretty cute)

Got other stories but not sure if time on my side. I can tell you how it ended though

>fooling around during naptime with qt girl named Elle at babysitters
>stick my little boner in her as we cuddle

Six year old me had fucking game.

Sickest sexual fantasy is probably raping my ex and then knocking her out and putting her cum covered body on her dad's doorstep. She's a fucking whore. Left me for some third rate music producer who ended up cheating on her. We were together seven years.

> earliest
sucked my best friend's cock when we were 10, I liked it, wanted to do it more but was afraid he would call me gay. Years later I realised this doesn't make any sense, should have sucked him more.

> Sickiest
Being a cuck in chastity for a couple, i suck him, then he fucks her, then me, I have to lick her pussy to orgasm after he cum inside. They pee on me and kick my balls. When they unlock my dick, they force me to jerk off on a picture of their toddler daughter until I cum, ruined orgasm, then I must clean the picture with my mouth, eating my own cum. I don't like girls, that age is repulsive, I feel like shit and my balls hurts.

Nice chatting with you all but to answer the question i would love to go back into young me and know how to fully enjoy the experience or now go and fuck her. Sadly dreams are called dreams for a reason. They dont come true

sure, im pretty curiousto how it ends

> 15
> After years of showing no interest in girls I somehow end up with a girlfriend
> Spend most of my after school hours with her since we were boring turds who did nothing but play card games and video games
> One day she decides she wants to show me something during the weekend
> Make sure I have no other plans for weekend
> Saturday comes around and I arrive at her house
> Parents aren't home which I later figure out
> Lead to her bedroom and has me sit on her bed while she starts removing her skirt
> No Idea what to do so I start trying to look away but I catch something at the side of my eye
> SHE IS WEARING A DIAPER
> Couldn't look away from this soft underwear my girlfriend was wearing
> What felt like minutes is broken as she shyly asks if I still loved her even if she wore diapers
> Had to admit she was fairly cute even if a bit odd that a girl my age was wearing diapers
> She was happy to hear that I did find her cute and proceeded to kneel down in front of me
> Asks me to wear one with her to have some fun since her parents weren't home
> Don't know if hormones are just overall curiosity but we somehow ended up both in diapers
> Spend day diapered playing games for a while
> Suddenly she gets up and sits on my lap facing me
> "Big brother im having an accident"
> Wets herself in front of me
> Shocked from both the act and line but somehow aroused
> Next thing I know she's undoing my diaper and sucking me off
> Probably the best experience in my life
> Change her and diaper myself afterwards since she still wanted to play
> Wanted to have actual sex but beta me didn't want to worry about possible child
> Next best solution
> Holes in each diaper (one for my cock and one for her ass)
> End up having anal sex for the first time
> Day ends with us playing some more games and me turning into a diaperfag

My fantasy since then has been trying to convince her to dress up as a cosplay while wearing a diaper for regular sex.

Sickest shit is pretty hot, how did they come up with the idea?

>Be 14
>Chillen with this chick I like named Bri
>Bri was a year older, slamming tits and ass, pretty face, the works
>We mess around with each other
>Decide hey, lets do this on omegle
>Yeah why not?
>We get her laptop setup, start up a show
>take them 32DDs out and start playing with em
>She's got her tongue deep in my mouth
>Just 2 teens with a list so deep your mom would be blown outta the park
>We continue for a few minutes, get my hand down her pants
>She's loving it, Im loving it, great time all around
>"Hey user... Lets stop this show and try something else"
>Fuck it I'm down.
>She gets her pants off, I'm already ready, cock dying to get in that puss
>Takes a minute to get bearings, find that hole
>Sweet.
>Fuckin.
>Christ.
>So hot and wet
>It felt amazing
>I only put it in, not that huge but she's acting like she's getting railed hard
>I'm moving in and out hard, deep, and fast.
>Shes going nuts moaning like crazy
>I tell her I'm bout to nut
>Tries to get it out at once, interrupted by moans "DONT get IT everywhere"
>"I won't don't worry"
>Nut in her
>She loved it and digs her nails in my back hard and clamps her teeth in my neck to stop herself from screaming

It was a great time. We went ice skating after that in downtown Boston. Loved that chick but she was and still is to my knowledge, pretty fuckin crazy. I miss her though.

All in all its like straight shota
Last one but i thank you for giving a shit

>after weeks, then months of doing this i feel a deep connection to her
>i got to the point of rubbing her bare ass and i could slap it gently as we walked pass each other
>and i was only 9, who wouldnt kill for this experience
>sadly things die slowly until one day we did nothing
>like the universe it died not with a bang but with a wimper
>we started doing it less and less until all i could get was a hug
>we stopped and i think she hopes that i was to young to ever remember it
>we remained close and she always gave me huge hugs and that let me feel her big tits(Only consolation)
>great fap material
>if i could do it again i would but i would be much more aggressive
>but in a 9 year old body idk
>ok since at 11 i got to make out with my 9 year old cousin from the opposite side
>thankfully she hasnt snitched but thats ok
Hope you enjoyed the story

Point is humiliating me and using the most disgusting thing they can imagine, to stop me from enjoying my orgasm.

Man they nailed it at least you don't have to moan her name out while you do it.

Pleaso continue!

Did you read the other parts?

thats sound very realistic, i do something like that

Whooo.. That's pretty hot.

>stayed with aunt and uncle for a week while my parents were on vacation when I was 8.
>Uncle made me suck his dick first night
>Rubbed his dick between my thighs every night. Sometimes had me suck him off
Not sure if related
>Want to suck and fuck boys young enough they don't squirt
I'm a girl btw

Sex during which the partner's jugular is severed, and the resulting bleed-out is used to bloodpaint the soon-to-be cadaver. Sections of flesh are removed from the cheeks, inner forearms, and buttocks to be consumed (cheeks raw, immediately, the other parts to be cooked, later). The initial sex is on a bed with a white quilt and white cotton sheets, the dissection would occur in a separate room, on a table with a black linen cloth. Additionally, I would preserve a piece of my partner in the form of a full thickness skin graft taken from the right side of the ribcage. Following the postmortem alterations, sex with the corpse multiple times within the next day, after which the body would be cremated. I'm a bit too self-conscious to describe in more detail, but there you go.

Ewwwww... No! That's horrible!
They will add that next time.

Kinda proud to say i did do it, saw this thread and thought to finally write it down somewhere.

Glad I could help user. If they ever record you doing it I'll be happy to fap to it.

>jerked off
>had gay sex
I Don't regret either

One of my great regrets in life, and proof that I'm a faggot. I'm 6 years old, beautiful blonde future whore, lies down and says the words "you can do anything". I kiss her lips then go to bed. Fuck me im a fag. I coulda checked that pussy, slipped my cock in her mouth, rooted around her ass with my tongue, any fuckin thing. I have so much regret for all the times cunts wanted dick and I couldn't cuz I'm all pussy.

>Want to suck and fuck boys young enough they don't squirt

This shit is super hot. I want to read stories and experiences where the boy is too young to cum.

Can I marry you?

my first sex experience

>a sleepover whit my bestfriend whit 10 years
>it time for sleep
>we sleep in the same bed
>we are thinking about how feel the sex
>"lets try it" i say
>he agree
>clothes out! we are naked and us dicks was hard
>he is on me "user, can you turn around?"
>i turn around like he say

tell me if you want to know what happend

The will record it, staying out of frame, so they can blackmail me with the video.

Where I can watch it for my personal amusement?

>self fingering between 6 and 7
>neighbor fingered me when I was 8
>sucking when not long after
>been fucked in the ass when I was 8-9
>in the pussy when I was 11

fantasy:
>being fucked by multiple dogs
>being fucked by horse

>being comepletely undresed
>being tightly tied up to something (like gymnasitc goat or something like that) on my belly
>being fucked by bunch of unknown man in every hole

I can feel a man's dick swell up when he's about to come, and a nice load of hot semen is strangely comforting, not really arousing exactly, though it's gross afterward.

The thought of getting a good grip on a little penis and trying to see if I can feel when he comes in me is intensely erotic.

Considering I don't know you, no. I'm sure this was meant as sarcasm, but in my particular case, a partner isn't just someone I find attractive. Instead, it's a person who's identity I've created and guided them into. They need to become my person, my creation. It's why I would take a piece of them to become a part of me.

At any rate, I was not expecting a (you), it's rather nice to know there's someone else here with similar interests.

I hope you can't, because that would mean I'm about to receive a visit from LEA for producing and distributing cheese pizza. I would prefer them not to release it, even if this means obeying every disgusting and humiliating order they can come up with.

Guess I just have to sit out of taking part even passively then. At least I came up with a nice idea.

You now have to know that a female like you is extremely rare, at the point of such a possibility being seen as a myth. A female interested in young boys is the dream of most men interested in such fantasies. I'd be glad to become your creation, even your puppy or slave, if that means I can watch/help you performing such a fantasy. Of course this isn't happening because we are too far away to realistically hook, but I wish it was possible.

Wonderful ideas, indeed. Thanks :*

Gimme gimme

>starting at 8 my big bro would dress me up like a girl and fuck me, he even started taking me places

>when i turned ten he somehow got a hold of female hormones and started feeding them to me

>im 19 now and im still his bitchboi

I think i was 10 or 11 i dreamt about fucking girls my age and also teachers and nannys, all in all my sick fantasy was about fucking females, i am still tormented by my incredible fetish today.

>when i was younger i would hump my dog
>i have a fantasy of being dominated and having pure but kinky romantic sex.

> First experience at 7

>Fantasy's: I want to be dominated by a girl, I want her to sit on my face an pee or sit on my face and get me off with her feet.
> I want to be bound so I can't move
> I want to be fucked by another guy and then watch him fuck my GF
> I want a smaller innocent-like sex slave that me and my GF can abuse and dress up

Bump to see more good ideas

How bad did it hurt at 11 and how many times did it take for you to like it

You quoted the wrong post, boyo.

Uh? Can't be! Checks.... I'm sorry, you are right. I intended to reply to the one above.

> I want a smaller innocent-like sex slave that me and my GF can abuse and dress up

oh boi

>Your earliest sexual experience.

When I was 13 I gave a handjob to a 12 year old neighbor.

I just wrote the whole story, but that was essentially what happened. The actual story was fucking hot, but the outcome is pretty "boring".

tell the fucking story, I want to fap to it.

Eh, I have to revise it just so it doesn't sound like it was written by a third grader, but it's like 6.000 words long, and it would take a while.

I can't greentext because the story is only good if all the details are there, and I wouldn't know how to make it interesting in a greentext format. I'll post it soon, but probably not in this thread.

Also there's always the risk of it sounding a lot hotter in my memory than it does for other people, so idk, don't get your hopes too high.

>Your earliest sexual experience
Playing "doctor" in kindergarten. By which I mean touching genitals.

>Your sickest sexual fantasy.
Impregnating hundreds of women and taking off so that I can be a modern Genghis Khan.

I masturbated to Ivy flashing herself to Batman,
but with another person was when I was camping with some other guys. Older kid around 13 we were camping in the backyard innatent He whips out his dick starts stroking it, tells us to suck on it. Didn't because young and didn't unsure.
Cum swapping between a creampied women.

First - got a bj from and then licked a girl when I was 13 in a recycling centre's store room on some old magazines
Fantasy - to be spitroasted by two hung shemales

I take it "playing house" or "playing mommy and daddy" got sexual for other people? I don't think most adults know what shit goes down with that. Either that, or they forget. Or they push it out of their brains, or something.

Playing doctor was such a common way for children to undress and touch, that Disney is trying to rebrand the game into something completely different: with "Doc MC Stuffin", they aim to make children play doctor... as an actual doctor.

Btw, when I played doctor 25 years ago, I was a dentist. Yes, yes, I was not a smart boy.

>Playing doctor was such a common way for children to undress and touch
For me, it was "house." No joke, we'd play sex. The same way you'd play other domestic crap you didn't understand. Wouldn't ever bring that up non-anonymously.

And kindergarteners have no fucking boundaries. If you're dumb enough to eat a fucking ant, you're dumb enough to make out just because.

>Disney is trying to rebrand the game into something completely different: with "Doc MC Stuffin", they aim to make children play doctor... as an actual doctor.
That...didn't even dawn on me. Gonna mull that over once I'm good and paranoid.

>Btw, when I played doctor 25 years ago, I was a dentist
I actually kek'd.

Good to see you laughing... :) I'd do that too, if it didn't feel so stupid :)

17, im a somnophilia kinda dude.

11 or 12 get peepee licked by my real aunt .

Fisting and large insertion