Superbowl teams are this, how does Texas and Sup Forums react?

Superbowl teams are this, how does Texas and Sup Forums react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7N5tM-LaBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most of Texas doesn't really care about Houston. The in-texas reaction wouldn't be very interesting, just Dallas fans would be even more insufferable.

Battle of San Jacinto part 2: Bayou Boogaloo

If Houston won I think people would lose their shit for sure

An all Texas superbowl... His will be done.

>Most of Texas doesn't really care about Houston.

>tfw you'll never be texan

why live?

kek

it's amazing that every year the superbowl is afc vs nfc. how does the best 2 teams get split up like that each year? you can see the hand of jesus in everywhere when you look

He's right though, sports wise. Texans are the bottom of the playoff barrel and Rockets will never win the west as long as the Warriors and Spurs are good.

If Texans ran the table somehow, dear lord. Sup Forums would be in shambles.

Oh, sports wise. I see what you mean now.

this is bait don't respond
people in texas love the sport on a fundamental level - like how people in the upper midwest love hockey
my first Texans game was 5-10 Houston vs 4-11 Browns and it was fucking awesome....been a fan ever since

>people in west texas
FTFY. Also, the only team from Houston that has won a champion in the past 20 years in Katy.

If Houston wins the NFL will never let something like this happen again.

How bout that win today, senpai

texasposting will hit critical mass. mook will be forced to play Deep in the Heart of Texas on loop for every thread. (You)s will be replaced with (Y'all)s. American posters will have Texas flags for a few months. Lastly, the Raiders will move to San Antonio

God it feels good to be a Texan

Rest of the country be like

>all-Texas Super Bowl
>in Texas

Dear God, the Texans vs Cowboys shiposting would be unthinkable. This wouldn't just be a battle for the Lombardi, it would be a battle of honor for best team in the state. It would be like a Raiders vs 49ers Super Bowl held in Oakland.

Hey the Rockets are on fire this season. I'm hoping for a deep playoff run.