Hi Sup Forums serious thread right now

Hi Sup Forums serious thread right now.
So I lost my virginity for the first time and she got pregnant. I'm fucking 17 with a pregnant girlfriend my parents don't know. What do I do

underage b&

You black?

Punch her stomach. Problem solved, you're welcome.

No I'm white. She's half hispanic half white

Step 1: Abortion
Step 2: Move states
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit

Giver her tea made with the leaves of Angel Trumpets, they can cause nonlethal miscarriages but are often overlooked because they come with some minor hallucinatory side effects. Mix a good portion of crushed leaf and petal in. You shouldnt even need to tell her as unless you make her eat a ton of the stuff, she wont notice any negative effects save the miscarriage, as intended.

This

Planned Parenthood has lowkey abortions. Just do that...

Glad you realized how serious fucking a bitch is now, literally if you wouldn't trust a bitch with a kid don't stick your dick in her no exceptions. Now please consult the Sup Forums abortion infographic for more details, this will take some work

Might do one of these

>lost my virginity for the first time
>lost virginity
>for the first time
what did he mean by this

Well son, ya dun goof'd. Both you and your girl are somewhat stupid for not taking precautions.

Ultimately this is entirely your fault as women can't be trusted, and you're in a shit situation because this is now her entire choice and you have NO say in the matter, unfortunately.

The fact that this blindsighted you means that it's too late for plan B or another emergency contreceptive so you're looking at two options:

1: Abort the kid. Hopefully youre in an area that allows this and you are both on the same page on this one. It's going to be emotionally draining and people if they find out will try and stop you from doing this. However, you are quite young and there is a good chance that having a baby with this girl will fuck both of your lives up for the rest of your time on this earth.

Option2: Have the kid, keep it or give it up for adoption. This is going to be almost as hard because you're just an idiot kid and you don't know jack shit about anything.

So both options are pretty awful really. You're in a shit situation.

Ask yourself if you can tell your parents. They're going to be shocked but if they won't disown you it's probably the best idea. You'll probably need to tell somebody, because keeping this a secret will be incredibly hard, both emotionally and logistically. If you decide to abort it will be hard to get things done without help, and if you decide to keep it (and by you of course again, i mean her as you have no rights here in the state's eyes) people will eventually find out. So it will be better to find an adult you trust that can help you talk it over at least at first.

Little backstory: I did the same thing when I was 19. We had an abortion and it was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Mostly because the situation was so fucked up (One night stand with an engaged girl, who was fucked up on drugs. She moved back home and had the abortion. We stayed together off an on for almost two years but it was an awful relationship)

I know what you're going through. I bet you feel like someone just hooked up your brain to a 10,000 volt battery. Try to relax.

Talk to her and form a plan. Don't try to convince her to do anything because she will resent you for it and make everything harder. Look at all the options. In my opinion everything happens for a reason so if you're meant to be a father at 17 then so be it. But talk about it with her, get a plan, and find someone you can trust to help you with the next step.

I wish you the best, user. Good luck.

LOL welcome to the rest of your life, you fucking retard! You shoulda wrapped and/or pulled out, but your weak-ass skill let you down. If you can't control your nut, you aren't a man. I'm three hours straight, all pumps. I nut when I want to. That's how it is done.

Unless you love her enough to have a baby with her, you are supposed to jizz in her mouth and hair, as god intended. Get gud.

dont worry losing your virginity is better then second time around

get an abortion or put it up for adoption, you can't handle this at 17

Hes not black

Abortion or be a man and marry her and treat her right. Nothing wrong with staring a family at that age but you can hang up college for the most part unless your parents will help out.

Just liv lyf man smokin dat kush erryday 4:20 YOLO

Use this opportunity to bang a preggo bitch and nut all over the kid

>I'm a fucking idiot

This Plant, yeah. it comes in many colours. Ive used this on my girl when the pill failed, and it worked perfectly. I always make her tea and we shared a blunt. Told her i must've got the wrong bud.

Kill yourself
Agree to get an abortion and pay half
Raise it

Those are your three options listed from best to worst.

Join the military or sell crack

You got mouffs to feed mayne

>you didn't have condoms on hand as an attractive boy
>you didn't ask her if she was on birth control
>you didn't pull out

Sigh. Plan B works, other than that if she is fine with it just have the kid and give it up for adoption you will regret having an abortion in the years later.

Thanks man I'm kinda freaking out right now. I might try to wait for what she wants lost likely a abortion.

Push her down some stairs.

>faps to traps for 3 hours
>thinks it makes him "a real man"

Kekekekek

>accidentally knock up girlfriend
>gotta drug her with poison to miscarriage

Jesus Christ.... this is why people should never come to Sup Forums for serious advice.

You'd be better off saving the world the trouble and preventing any future offspring by killing yourself.

It was the first time with a woman.

nigga that's gay

If they know she's pregnant, this is far too late.

Nah brah , I'm pumping your bitch. I know projecting is common on the chans, but not all of us dwell in the basement like you. Some of us talk to girls and fuck 'em.

I fuck 'em all night. But stay blasted my dick gets wet, and yours gets ignored.

Not like college is the best option for most people who aren't expecting a child.

Unless you're one of the lucky few, it's more a waste of time and money than tickets to the super bowl

I used to have an image explaining exactly how to do this, sadly it got lost

Go home and be a family man.

you ever heard of an abortion???