twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need some rekt pls help

There's a rekt thread every time a thread ends you cuck

dont leave me hanging

faggot I just searched catalog and there's no rekt or gore so fucking kys

MORE FAST MORE

Would smash

2edgy4me

literally im pulling this shit off of bing image search.

fuck off and contribute

I NIEDZIELE SOME REKT

nice

can someone please post some webms or gifs?

need more for my folder

forgot the contribute

Sup Forums is fucking dead

ignore this & go to
>IᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT .ᑕOᗰ

>Mexico is such a beautiful country

He said god made him do it. Nah, I think it was the PCP

moar like this i can fap to

this shit is good

looks like tasty meat. what is the problem?

is she dead?

no just resting

it must be a lot of work to chop people up like that.

no takes only 30 seconds

I would be picking up some of those pieces. My mouth is watering just looking at it.

TBH if I was there i would pick up one of those chunks of meat. Its not really immoral in this case and looks delicious. No harm in trying it.

Just exactly what I was thinking. We're so fucked :D

I couldnt let good meat like that go to waste. Should go straight onto the BBQ.

Its really not that fucked. At this point its just meat ready to be cooked and eaten.

I guess you do have a point. Seems rather wasteful to just get thrown away especially with all the starving people in the world. Would go great in tacos.

Back when I was in college I had a friend who was an EMT. He was responding to a call of a crash late at night and when he came up the couple was already dead. He said he saw a homeless man chewing the meat off of the womans femur. The homeless guy booked it down the street when he saw my buddy walking up to the crash. Where I went to school I honestly think he was telling the truth. The area is fucked and people are starving. I wouldnt have ratted on him if it were me tbh.

whelp another rekt thread ruined by creepy cannibals.

agreed once is a joke but this is actually disturbing and nightmare inducing. scares me that people like this actually exist. would never eat another human.

Girls get rekt is sexy. Anything to share

More like this please. I love meats of various animals. This looks honestly really tasty.

what happened to cause this?

Have you ever tasted human meat before? Legit question. It feels nice to know im not the only one dying to taste it. Thought I was going crazy or something.

The bull's horn ripped its guts out

this makes me sad for some reason

Every fucking time
just take a break

The fuck happened to this horse?

You got one of the cannibal videos? The one of the dude cutting the calf off of the woman then cooking it on his stove and eating it? That one is amazing.

Ive heard the baby burger video is interesting. Similar to veal I would imagine.

Read to here then had to stop. The cannibal GIFs and shit has to stop. Shit is honestly really fucking scary.

I mean if you google it everything points to it being pretty bland to awful. I mean maybe you get off on the taboo but i doubt its anything worth the hassle

I got some videos but the max allowed is 2mb and i'm too lazy to convert it now

ngsdfgsdfg

It could just be the taboo. I would imagine it tastes quite good. Human ribs look interesting and that fat juicy thigh posted aboved looks like a really good cut.

They don't call it long pork got nothing.

ive heard of it but havent seen it. kinda fucked but people gotta eat somehow.

You are made of it, it's not like u would have to take much to try it. A finger tip, a toe, a slice of thigh...man up and try it. Scarification is hip anyway, you can probably be popular with the whole I ate my own finger story. You'd be fun at parties. Do it faggot!

liveleak.com/view?i=968_1478606618
cómete la oreha, lmao

This thread suck, lemme dump my folder

/1

/2

/3

/4

/5

/6

What a fucking ree ree.

Is that a pro junkrat?

So you don't have the videos?

Why isn't there a hole in his other cheek?

it came out out of his mouth, grazed the lips

/7

/8

Ahhhhhh to soon. I want to turn this into a " Hangin with mr Cooper" joke right now.

/9

I loved this dude in "Sideways"

lol the part when u here her parents calling for her

??? Story?

Earn to spell way WAY before humour my friend.

Story? Vid?

How can i watch this? Im newbie

I too want a video.

I love how the guy smacks him over the head right after he blew his brains out.

>Nice trips Ashens.

"Why's my hand wet?! Greasy little shit!"

First. Asians have no soul. Scientific fact.
Second that solo performance was amazing.i've never seen post modern dance like that in years.

Underrated

Hold on can we get the face that this is gore straight? Rekt is just someone doing stupid shit and eating shit (essentially). This is a gore thread.

Kek at the guy that grabs the tire

what what what

Deaths like these are the worst, man. Poor guy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Huh

Spic'd

>Original
Bud yer twelve stop being stupid