How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

right now, quite a lot. everything goes wrong, i need a gun damn it

once or twice an hour

whenever im not distracted by my unhealthy habits like watching the same youtube videos as always, being a non-person

Not often. Unlike 80% of Sup Forums I'm pretty happy with life.

Few things bring solace, little care and even fewer know. Suicide always brings me comfort, knowing no matter what life brings me, I always have an out.

Too many times to count per day, really.

A lot more than I should tried to an hero back in October but a close friend found me and took me to get my stomach pumped.

sorry to hear that

dont give up though. try locking the door next time. i believe in you

I think about self harming and suicide at least one a week. the problem is i have a fantasy about it but i have a serious problem too.

Every single time I come on Sup Forums

Every few days, usually that's all it is. "Thinking about it" is as far as I'll go.

Only once. It never leaves my mind.

what's wrong with you?

I've wasted many years on a course, and i failed. then i tried another and failed, i can't face my parents, either i'll go homeless or kill myself

i dont wanna be around them

A few times every day I do.

it comes and goes, right now a couple of times a day, earlier this year maybe once a week

understandable, good luck i guess

every day, since she left

tired

Almost daily for the past 9 or so years, at least once during those days.

Even when things are going well and I'm happy as fuck with life, it can cross my mind. When it's really bad and I think about it a lot, it's because I think about the future too much, and/or because I simply get hit with a wave of depression out of nowhere and can't enjoy anything, focus, or experience any positivity. It could last hours or days, or just turn on and off throughout the day and not happen again for a few weeks. It's always a surprise. That's how my depression works. It just happens and stays for various amounts of time when I'm least expecting it. It used to be almost constant for around 4 years or so.. but I've since gotten out of that funk and am enjoying life again.

In a nutshell, I think about killing myself all the time, though it's not always serious.. It's just habitual dude to a time when I felt like a walking corpse for years.

Every hour of everyday.

Typos in there. Fuck it. Depression damages your brain, so I have an excuse. lol

You should all do it. The world will be better without your ugliness.

Lead by example champ.