Canada what the fuck are you doing

Canada what the fuck are you doing

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2013/09/are-terrorists-setting-u-s-wildfires/
globalnews.ca/news/2689492/trudeau-turns-down-russian-u-s-mexican-offers-to-help-battle-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how noble of him xD

liberals, litterally the destroyers of worlds.

>that filename

Le weed man will not accept help from bigots, we already discussed this last night. The fire will soon realize it is 2016 and put itself out afterwards.

420 BLAZE IT

Canada needs more women firefighters.

Don't be fooled. Mexicans just wanted to steal maple flavored charcoal for the ultimate Carne Asada.

fpbp

we will not battle the flame if allah wills it, inshallah

Smart move. Allowing Russia to send planes would allow them to collect valuable information about Canadian defense systems. We need Canada to fight in WW3.

DUDE

>MUH RUSSIA
>MUH PUTIN

I hope this bites Drama teacher right in the ass, what a fucking idiot, I'm loving the optics of bailing out failing french shit company Bombardier, while being stingy about fort Mac buring to the fucking ground in the middle of Alberta financially melting down

and then he decides he can score political points with our dumbass Ukrainian population by snubbing Russia when we desperately need help

what a piece of shit

>If you extinguish fires, they win

>If you put the fire out it wins.

It's okay guys, everything is under control.

The answer to the problem is clearly to bring in even more refugees, 50,000 this year alone isn't enough!

As well as trans, Indian, and Aborigine. Unless they are too scared, in which case they should still get paid for the work.

the fire rises

drop refugees on the fire to put it out

This.

Glad you see russia's ulterior motives

you mean transwomen

kek

Im being completely fucking serious when I say Canadians should be actively trying to start as many fires as possible

Doesn't seem very environmentally friendly. Also, I'm expecting to see half of the smoke inhalation victims and the firefighters be women. After all, it's 2016.

In the past we had a major issue with Islamic terrorists from Turkey starting massive wildfires in Greece

In 2007 they burned about a tenth of our country or something

Since the crisis started they haven't done it thankfully

my favorite is when the CBC was asking for donations of niquabs and hajibs for poor displaced mudslime women

food, water, clothing?

no!

give modesty gear for jihadis!

I mean that actually is a pretty good idea

If you let your friends help you, you lose

Praise Allah he will help this fire to what it's intended to

wnd.com/2013/09/are-terrorists-setting-u-s-wildfires/

It is too early to rule it out

This is one thing Trudeau is doing that I agree with. We don't need to have foriegners in our airspace doing who knows what and gathering intel. Especially Russia, those sneaky fucks.

kek

A

>we
le weedman turned down American help as well.
then again, you think ww3 will be white people against white people, so you're probably an ahmed

If they put out the fire it wins

Also why do Canadians say eh so much? I heard what I thought were some Americans, but then one of them ended a sentence with eh and I knew they were Canadians

Requesting Leafman doing the

You fucking KEK. I told everyone not to vote Liberal, now look at what happened

>blowing your cover

Shut it down!!!

There is no good decision here
>accept offers
>"CANADA CAN'T EVEN FIGHT ITS OWN FIRES"
>reject offers
>"IF YOU FIGHT THE FIRE IT WINS"

hue

murica wanted higher oil prices. le weed man was told he had to decrease production but they had already slashed jobs in the industry in canada which resulted in civil unrest and canada handing out a basic income to prevent riots

Why did he turn down US help then?

>drop refugees on the fire to put it out
Merkel's plan all along?

>if you stop the fire you lose

Really Canada? Fucking Really? After this I hope Trudeau burns too.

>implying the push broom high-def sensors in their satellites aren't already gathering this intel daily
kek weedman is just weak

>Canada's defenses

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH AAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

we are barely even a country man, we already basically don't have a military and Trudeau is cutting it more, our defense doctrine is to get American tax payers to do it for us

If the US didn't exist, we could be invaded an conquered in like 3 days, we would instantly give up, France probably has more balls and national pride than us

Le Weedman is too high to respond to offers to help

Guys, I know why Trudeauo is doing this.

He will let the forests burn and when they're finally out, he will force canadians to build refugee centers. Canaada is lost.

Canada is often cold. Now it can be warmer.

>Really Canada? Fucking Really? After this I hope Trudeau burns too
He's already flaming m8

That's actually a good idea. I hope they try it here in Finland the next time a refugee center is torched.

Okay Trudeau turning down american help is just plain retarded. I understood turning the russians down but not that shit.
>tfw the fire is about to cross over into my province

>u will never come deep inside of lauren

Why live

Maple Carne Asada sounds nasty

Why the hell would Canada refuse help? This doesn't make any sense.

>>accept offers
>>"CANADA CAN'T EVEN FIGHT ITS OWN FIRES"

We obviously can't. That statement will be true regardless of whether we accept aid.

Not good enough, pour some gas on the guy and throw a lit match in his face.

Yeah but you're like our little brother with polio. Sure people could fuck you up, but they know we would rain freedom on their asses and turn their lands to glass

Be safe mapleniggers we

Weedman what are you doing? Inhaling maple smoke doesn't get you high.

I would fug that Jewess SO hard I don't even care

globalnews.ca/news/2689492/trudeau-turns-down-russian-u-s-mexican-offers-to-help-battle-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/

God fucking damn it. Listening to him speak.
>We uuuh are uuuh able uuuhh to uuuuh

WHY DO POLITICIANS NOT LEARN HOW TO MAKE SPEECHES?

why does canada even exist

just divide the country up into states and join the U.S

>our defense doctrine is to get American tax payers to do it for us

Trump's going to make you pay for that

>wins

Beat me too it lol

Weedman is, but this decision makes sense. The whole reason scientists couldn't talk about their work in public for so long was because the Chinese were being sneaky and working on taking our advances. Trudeau stopped that because idiot.

I understand turning down the Mexican one.

If we keep the fire going long enough it'll provide us with a much more mild winter

>Letting your country burn because you are worried about being made fun of for needing help

That's really retarded.

Leaves are really combustible

I never knew someone could be so self-hating but here we are.

I kno rite?

canadians are a proud people be nice

Did he say "water bongers"?

>TFW Australian firefighters are the best in the world
>TFW we didn't offer any help

DEVILISH!

Is this even his decision to make? Shouldn't it be under provincial jurisdiction? Or has it come under federal authority due to being declared a state of emergency?

That said, I don't fucking care whether or not weedman agrees with another country's politics, he is in the moral wrong for allowing his country to literally burn because he's being arrogant. That's all it is. He's just being a pompous ass, and allowing his country to burn, causing God knows how many more millions of dollars in damages and innumerable environmental impacts just because Russia is kind of mean to gay people.

There is no way anyone can legitimately justify this.

Its been very dry here the last couple of weeks and I'm really tempted to start one of these myself. JK (hej säpo).

she's not a Jew

>The blaze will take months to extinguish, an Alberta fire official says

Wait what the fuck caught on fire? What's happening?

Fuck off shes a jew

I thought you guys let bush fires burn themselves out

> implying based Trump and Putin wont annex Canada and Eurabia

>dat pic

>Trudeau's plan:
Let the whole province burn
Collect a huge carbon tax from alberta
???
Federal budget balances itself

>Wait what the fuck caught on fire?
Everything.

>What's happening?
Everything's on fire.

Yes, all Canadians are being asked to donate their bong water to help stop the fire

>tfw have to start smoking weed in order to not go to jail because I can't donate bong water

Chernobyl.

City caught fire and also large amounts of trees. Basically Canada can't into firefighting.

That file name is sensational.

Climate change doesn't really work that way. Your summers will be warmer, but your winters will be much more harsh.

see
not a Jew.

cosplayer, yes.
Jew, no.

If Trump wins Canada will be on their own, or will have to pay billions for our defense services (as it should be).

Trump winning could lead to the Russian invasion of Canada. The US would then join in the ransacking, rape and pillage games. What a time to be alive.