It's a Jordy is a creep episode

It's a Jordy is a creep episode

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/6321237/marina_sirtis_naked.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_2cdXv93cRY
youtube.com/watch?v=d97PbTcW_t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Jordy

>It's a Geordie gives Barkley shit even though his social life is just as sad and pathetic

Pretty sure Wesley got more action than him.

He did.

When you really think about it Geordie was a huge fucking asshole.

>It's a Kirk flirts with jailbait and gets beaten bloody by children episode

Wait what now?

The one with the age virus, where it is later revealed that the jailbait was 300 years old, so that makes it alright.

Miri

xhamster.com/movies/6321237/marina_sirtis_naked.html

hubba hubba, just wanked it to this. didn't realize troi ever did nude scenes... and i probably will never wank it to her again. I'M DONE

fuck that spelling of Geordie. It's Jordy, nigga - OP

good episode.

>It's a Kirk discovers a society where everyone is happy and in perfect health and resolves to destroy it

All right you mutinous, disloyal, computerized, halfbreed, we'll see about you deserting my ship!

You need to take a look.
It's in a book

>it's a kirk fights a giant toy lizard episode

>it's a Kirk beats Spock with a pipe and calls him a half-breed mutie episode

It really is interesting how TOS is entirely human centric. Everything is Earth force this, Earth ship that and Spock is the ony alien crewman, there is no mention of the Federation or any other ayy even living in human territory.

At what point did it change to be the current Trek? TNG or TMP?

TNG baby

I don't think they mentioned ships with full alien crews until DS9 when they had an all Vulcan crewed ship.

Yeah that half-breed comment really threw me, Picard would have gotten triggered to all fuck hearing that.

In the TOS episode Journey to Babel

>It's an Enterprise is stuck in the mud episode
I actually like these ones

They mentioned a ship with an all-Vulcan crew in TOS.

I saw this episode of Farscape.

What's the best TOS episode and why is it The Tholian Web?

>worlds may crumble, galaxies may discintegrate but women are always women

Very problematic of Kirk to say.

The one with the half white half black people

I'm confused, if Kirk was born and grew up on Earth, how did he witness the massacre on the isolated colony 20 years prior to TOS? The one where Hoshi Sato was executed as an old woman.

It's "The Cage" you goddamn double-nigger.

White-black faces are small dicked subhumans. Black-white faces are the master race.

Excuse me, one people were half white/half black, the other people were half black/half white

Check your half white/half black privilege

>the plinko games on the front of the suits

forgot pic

>It's an ugly little retard baby uses a puppet to troll the Enterprise in his ball of lights ship

The alcohol Quark sells is supplied by that baby planets so it is still canon by DS9 era.

Did they ever say what happened to v'ger after tmp? That thing has to be nearly the size of the Moon and it's gone by the time we next see Earth.

I just started watching tos and boy does Uhura like to sing, also where is nuclear wessels man Bester?

They added him in the second season literally because the Monkees were popular

Apparently she wanted to quit the show to go sing at Broadway but Martin Luther King told her not to.

Is that Baby Clint Howard?

I take it the episode with the magic autist who drops his spaghetti to Yeoman Rand hits close to home with you lot.

name my band Sup Forums

That story gets bigger and bigger every time she tells it

First it was a black woman, then it was MLK's assistant, then it was MLK

Next it'll be JFK

Yes.

>it's a "the consoles keep exploding in a shower of sparks murdering the crew using them whenever the ship is under attack" episode

The Firm.

Voyager did that like fucking crazy and it's part of the reason I like it the least as a series. It's like somebody was setting explosives in the terminals.

Interspecies express

youtube.com/watch?v=_2cdXv93cRY

Yeah I just watched the first one with the Romulans and Spock even puts out a burning console fire with his hand.

I wonder how big the First Federations ships are compared to a Borg cube.

check it
youtube.com/watch?v=d97PbTcW_t4

Jesus V'ger was big.

Before we see the new show I want to know if anyone has any predictions about Discovery break the typical rules of Star Trek ie: distinct lack of focus on information technology, distinct lack of robots, distinct lack of federation genetic engineering, ships wider than they are tall, etc.

Also given the minimal information we have about what living in the federation is like outside of serving on a star ship or star base what types of social issues do you even think they can talk about. I fully expect a SJW shitshow but I am trying to understand how they are going to frame contemporary issues within the context of a setting that frankly has humans that do not act like real people in the first place. Gene's Federation humans have an intentionally bland culture free of any angst so I simply do not understand where they are going with this.

so god-damn good

>tholian web
>not the enterprise incident

do better

Guess they dont care for low-voltage transformers in star trek.

haven't they said they'll be robots? fucking morons robots in trek

There will be a tranny episode and it will be even more awful than sexual organs.

There will be one about privilege too, with a planet of recently free slaves being called lazy by a race of small pale penis'.

>distinct lack of focus on information technology, distinct lack of robots,
So much of the tech on ST was pure technobabble anyway. I don't think we're going to see a lot of automation or any deeper explanation of the tech.
As for the IT, humans program their computers by speaking in natural language and telling the computer what they want it to do. The computer itself is built off principles completely foreign to modern tech. That's about where we'd really hope to be a couple centuries from now.
>distinct lack of federation genetic engineering, ships wider than they are tall
Genetic engineering is explained away, but to be fair a lot of the medical factoids relayed by the doctors on earlier Trek series was blown out of the water by real life research just a few years later, particularly genetics. I don't think the ships' proportions was ever a rule.
>I am trying to understand how they are going to frame contemporary issues within the context of a setting that frankly has humans that do not act like real people in the first place. Gene's Federation humans have an intentionally bland culture free of any angst so I simply do not understand where they are going with this.
The same way they have on all the other series, by encountering alien strawmen that aren't quite as enlightened as the humans.

But they have robots, just not mass produced.

The computer and transporter does all of the bitch work like cleaning up the ship anyway and slave labour is performed by Exocomms and EMH MK.1s.

that was great m8, I was wondering if he'd end it on the dyson sphere, was not disappointed

yea, we saw the emh 'slaves'

fucking VOY

and in the TOS movies you do see things that look kinda like cyborgs, but when did they ever have SW style 'robots'?

>star trek
>sjw
YOU MUST BE A REAL FAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THE GENRE!!! Star Trek started the SJW shit. It's retards that made it stupids, but retards do that with literally everything, from politics to children's tv shows about anthropomorphic ponies.

It really depennds on the era it is set in, as it stands the ship design is completely different to Trek designs, with the Star destroyer hull.

>Star Trek started the SJW shit

don't you fucking put that shit on ST, it had been cancelled for years b4 all this retarded sjw shit started happening

not him btw

i can see it being really character story heavy, like the inner stuggles of some shmo Ensign Lesbian. I dunno, it HAS to appeal at least a cunt hair to a new generation of viewers. get them hooked or else the series will be history

>Governor Kodos body was burnt so badly it couldn't be identified
>They have to resort to an unreliable voice test to check his identity
>DNA tests would render this episode pointless

except in trek you can change your dna, but then you could change your voice too so yea fair point

TOS had the robots that Nurse Chapels husband rediscovered, the one where Kirk fights Lurch with a concrete dildo.

Then there is Data and the Voyager robots having a civil war that wiped out their creators.

Star Trek was about treating people equaliy be they Russian, Chinese or half-caste. It was never about check your privilege die cis scum.

yea hang on, my bad

i mean fuck

>what are little girls made of?

still the federation didn't seem to have an excess of robots and it doesn't really fit with the whole self-improvement philosophy

but yes robots exist my bad,

but user, data is an android :>)

Is that Frankie four fingers?

no, sometimes referred to as ensign dyke... but she identifies as ensign lesbian

>its an Uhura has literally her entire memory wiped and learns everything again in a week episode

Does anyone think about the silly aspects of episodes during the films?

>Oh no moving the Baku is genocide with parralels to the Nazis
>Lol remember when we force resettled the space Irish

If only data was there when it came to re learning what love is

watch the episode and find out

I have to say, tos had so many stunning women.

Shit I forgot about that one. It was stupid as hell.

The women in ToS make most women in the other series look like crap.

i bet the most common maintenance issue with the holodeck is semen build up in the corners

It probably like date night for most crewmen, they save up their holodeck time, and then once a week just have a full on orgy

I just did, which is why I'm asking.

Kirk was born and raised in Iowa but then he was on the colony during the massacre 20 years prior to the episode, which would make him pretty young, contradicting the Iowa stuff.

>force resettled the space Irish

that was so tholians didn't kill them though yea?

>Geordi

probably the only currency left on the enterprise is holodeck time

not really his family obv was at the coleny during the starvation stuff, after that horrible shit they moved back to earth

>this isn't canon I just made that up but it makes sense

Wasn't there an episode with Scotty and Geordie talked down to him like he was a Star Wars fan?

Also that episode the Enterprise takes like 3 shots from Nomad that are each supposed to be the equivalent of a hundred photon torpedoes each.

relics?

yep good times

Michael Piller, the writer of Insurrection, wrote an unpublished book about the production of the movie. I believe both Patrick Stewart and the executives wrote notes complaining the story didn't really match with previously established behavior.

its called Fade In: The Writing of Star Trek: Insurrection very interesting read

real food, I swear I could have had a sweet blackmarket gig going selling ppl tomatos n shit

>It's a friendly aliens turn out to be massive cunts episode

oh wait that's 80% of the episodes

I wonder if Data can feel the heat coming off Riker's junk when he pulls this maneuver