Just lost out on 23 elevated foundations because I failed to build a large and capable enough crew in a timely manner...

Just lost out on 23 elevated foundations because I failed to build a large and capable enough crew in a timely manner. Now I get an opportunity to run a company repairing parking lots. How can I find people who will work? Profit margin is huge, pays well. Milleniums just won't work?

haha you have to work for a living

Maybe you pay shit?
I dunno. I run crews to fit out theatres, churches and stadiums all around Australia. I pay $2 more an hour than everyone else and look after my lads by having a bbq. I have no issues getting labour to hire.

I will work for literally any form of money where are you please hire me

Stockdale Texas

not op. Australia. U got a white card?

OP where are you?
As someone said increase the wage, post on job boards etc.
If you need help with expanding ( cold calling, email marketing etc.) find your personal workforce through Google . I can help you find ppl

I live near houston, I can be there in 3 hours if you can put me in a place to stay
no

No pay is outstanding ? 50k USD for an inexperienced 20yr old with no education required, but NO FUCKING DRUGS

How old are you, can you swing a 20lb sledge? What work have you done in the past?

I'm 22, I can do that

I've worked construction in the past for Infinity grp doing contractor work at DOW plant A, and as an electrocutions helper for UEI (2 years total)

I pay my boys $25 to $30 an hour depending on their experience and time with me. Obviously my lads I'm paying $30 are basically leading hands, As far as Aussie wages go its about what bartenders get.

You're paying pretty good. Maybe youre looking in the wrong avenues? have a look at workforce people and labour hire companies. Sure they'll charge you for the pleasure but it allows you to spend time getting contracts and sorting out your admin without having to find someone whose not a deadshit to get to work.

I could do it like once or twice. I have done work for my mom like taking the trash out (it sucks, she's such a lazy bitch). I'm also a Demi-guy and I need everyone to respect my pronouns. I'll start heading there right now.

Dude don't fuck this up for me I'm desperate

lul gud 1
collect ur neet bux
do not pass go

Union labor.

I have a guy in Alvin that can interview you. Yes I can set you up with a place to stay. You mind deep country? Got a junk email you can sacrifice in this hellhole?

rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee unions get out

sincerely.

an australian manager.

ty. Yea, we're based in deep dark country, most people here live off rats and snakes..no conventional means to locate good people

I forgot to mention OP, I'm scizophrenic as fuck. I have split personality. Hopefully the me that shows up isn't my "twisted fucking psychopath" side.. That dude is so hardcore. He carries a katana around.

Oh god I'd love that

My trash email is [email protected]
you can reach me there

Also no I don't mind deep country. I grew up in sweeny, lol

I have reliable transportation so I can make it whenever

Just use my main - mylittleponyfan69@gmail. Com

Op here. Pro union. But not union. Without unions, we all get NOTHING. Kindly fuck off, Hitler bitch nigger tard

/thread

ty b/rod

Legion

3 yr restaurant gm
2 years warehouse
4 yr bs in electronic and computing engineering
What's good

yeah sorry. i guess my scenario's slightly different, I'm mostly working out of large towns and cities so finding a hungry 20 something year old is always easy.

Looks like you found a guy though. congrats.
well u can heck off then. unions literally went on strike here for a free vending machine and then 2 days later a crane fell over.

Who builds elevated foundations in Texas? Dallas civil engineer here. It's all post stressed cable slabs up here. And man you ought to have good concrete laborers crawling out of the woodwork.

Some people just don't get it

OP if you hire a Sup Forumstard prepair to have the most limp wrists complaining faggot in the universe arrive. Your buddy who interviews him might even send him down to you for a joke for making him go to the chicken tendy palace.

lol hiring Sup Forumstards

Was doing them in manor, tx. 8"

Yea, not all unions good, like cops, a necessary evil.

This nigger is uploading pictures with everything he types. Jesus Christ OP go to craigslist and post around surrounding areas; if the pay is good then include it in the ad. Use backpage too, and anyone sources you can find. Sup Forums is not that place

guess that's for the interviewer to decide?

dude I'll be serious if I just got a job like this I'll be fucking ecstatic. I'm screen capping I'm so excited

All b/tards are significant and deserve a chance. Or a fucking beat down. It's on them sir.

What do you pay and what benefits do you offer?

I disagree. Craigslist is for traps and niggers, back page for criminals.
I got on b and in 5 minutes found a b/ro

I run a business in Oz too.. can't find them overnight.. hang on to the good ones.. let them buy into the company.. pay above award.. be a decent boss but not a friend.. and fuck off the losers quickly.

Well I sit at home "remote working"on Sup Forums all day making 75k a year.

All I have to do is consult a few companies when they have questions about some stuff. I work about 45 minutes a day max.

For residential? Man I guess I've never seen that before, although I just finished a pier and beam, elevated slab, fire station up in Mckinney. First one Ive ever worked on. Im an engineer but Ive spent my entire career as a land surveyor.

Where are you? I think I already found someone tho

You surveyors and your 10nths of a foot smh lol OP here, I'm out ty you ALL b/ros... anonymous our secret weapon lol

what country you in?

Wow what a fucking faggot.

The mans trying to better his situation, and your're that bitter faggot ass nigga trying to hold him back right?

Op here. I'm the psycho. Worst case we go on a spree. Where do you live?

>Ill take things that never happened for 400 Alex

Go tug on your little chode some more while you ancestors weep in the grave for what all their lineage as boiled down to.

Your fat ass.

Right on!

Good for you. Not jealous but yea, wish I could. Carry on, good sir.