How do we fix Africa?

how do we fix Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

christianaid.org.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/may_2015/glencore-in-zambia-the-tax-questions-that-persist.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nukes

kill all the blacks

Take out all the niggers and put them in europe

Stop allowing "transfer pricing"
christianaid.org.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/may_2015/glencore-in-zambia-the-tax-questions-that-persist.aspx

Bring Ian Smith back from the dead.

we never stopped kony

This desu

remove blacks
apply whites

And Cecil Rhodes.

Give me muh empire back.
t. Alberto Barbosa

▲ ▲

Give it back to Britain and France

Newfag

hey m8 i rek u u wanna go wolly bear ull never see me comin m8

humanitarian aid

Greatest man the empire produced imo. Imagine if he was around today. He'd make Farage and Hitchens look like SJWs.

How do you make a down syndrome kid normal? You basically would have to get europeans to run their countries for them again and it wouldn't be worth our time because they'd eventually resent the whites and kill them/ oust them.

By importing the entire African population into Europe.

Because it's 2016.

>itsallsotiresome.jpg

And what is broken?

Bring it back

>Ian Smith

As the son of a Rhodesian, Ian Smith screwed Rhodesia in the long run.

Give them the Bismarck treatment lads

Send them to Australia

Honestly. Ethiopian Empire. Rhodesia back. Apartheid South Africa back. A Boer state.

Communism?

I've been reading this book where the axis won wwii, the Nazis just used Africa as a slave breeding ground and then holocaust'd most everyone else, with the remainder being subjects for medical testing. It sounds good ON PAPER, but I'd need to see it in action before I make any concrete judgements.

You will never get to defend your country and keep Rhodesia white. Why live?

eбaть, чтo вы cлaвянcкaя yблюдoк!

Let China exterminate the natives using genetically engineered disease carrying mosquitos and colonize the continent.

I'm actually in despair that there is no right wing white government at the moment I could fight the good fight for.

Stop giving them free shit and let natural selection wipe the niggers out.

like this

>tfw no Rhodesian gf

Colonize and wipe out any set up governments. Set up schools with PROPER funding, stop any black media (music, movies, the type) from entering. Set the governments up with longevity and prosperity in mind. Stop all aid.

I wonder what would happen if we'd sent white people on a large land filled with natural riches

But the chinks are not exterminating them. The thirsty fucks are breeding with African women and making a lot of little philipinos. They will truly be the most powerful race soon.