Which one and why?

Which one and why?

I would pick D, after staring at this pic for 5mins she's the most attractive to me.

F

E

which one?

E has the prettiest face and is also the touchiest since she is massaging that other girls shoulders which is also kinda hot.

Whichever one has the smallest tits, to be determined after removing any and all padded tops or bras.

H, looks like someone I'd befriend.

A. She just looks like a good fuck.

Which and why?

far right, she has no tits but out of all of them she has the most enjoyable face

4. She's got the best body and a cute face to go along with it.

I would marry 2, but I know that #3 is a jewess and her father will probably let me take over his law practice when he retires in a few years.

4 or 5. Hard to tell tit size, but I'd err on the side of 4 bc brunette.

same, you mean the one with dark brown hair right?

>most enjoyable face
>not mentioning the ass

Nah man. The way she's turned awkwardly to show off her ass probably means she depends on it to get everything she wants. She's probably never had to learn how to fuck and has no idea how to handle a cock.

It's girls like green or white who will drain your cock so good you won't be able to walk home.

why specifically those two?

A, she's the prettiest one.

I'm a tits guy tho buts it's more like face>tits>ass, so I'll have to agree with you and call myself a faggot

I agree but
>inexperienced
I love me some inexperienced

I'm not that user, but he probably has slut vision

far right, i dont give a fuck if she's experienced i'd still smash it

second from the left

Just something about their looks that I recognize from experience.

Plus, green is starting to get pit stains so she'd probably accept a guy's offer to get the hell out of there.

how has nobody mentioned 2nd from right?

both A and G show most potential to me. seems good face to put some cream on.

finally, ty

she's fucking gorgeous

Bump

I'd go with left, but I bet right can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

which one and why?

I'd let any of them eat crackers in bed, but far left looks like the best overall package. Nice tits, love those legs.

Sad to see a good thread die

I know the name of G. Starts with an R?