35yo virgin cause of small dick what do. to afraid to sex

35yo virgin cause of small dick what do. to afraid to sex

Oh dude don't be retarded, it's barely small, if you lost some weight you wouldn't think so little of yourself

Ba dum tiss

Its not your dick its your weight. Fatfuck

It's not your cock at all, you're average there, it's moreso your body, eat healthier my friend

>small dick confirmed

I am one with the force. The force is with me.

You do not know how weight affects your dick.
Your dick is average, as well as hidden underneath all that fat you fuck. Your dick is also why you are not getting laid, unless your waving it around screaming, 'Fuck me now you cum dumpsters.'
Stop drinking sugar and carb loading without moving faggot.

That dick is slightly bellow average OP, you need to drop about 120 lbs of fat before it's too late, at best you have another 10 years to find a good girl and breed but that's stretching it. Alternatively, you could stay a fat sack of lazy shit and find a fat weeb woman with a long list of mental issues.

You tell me

Its okay dude, average size, gor for a healthier lifestyle and go ahead even if you didn't lose weight you can get girls with confidence

Hey, man - nice cock

Famanon, not attention seeking so no reeeee tits...but dude ur dick ain't pathetic, looks like a good time. You're a bit chub chub, fix it if it bothers u, or just don't get my 900 lb life gigantic and u are ok. Some bitches like bear men. Ur kidding urself if u think ur a small dicked fat ass neck bearded autist. That's a Sup Forums meme bro, everyone is someone's fetish - even u, and your pretty normal as far as the spectrum runs. You don't have a fucked up deformed dick or a grotesque body. just be u, be confident and be the Sup Forumsro we all know u can be. You shouldn't expect a super model - prolly not, but u should be capable of landing a girl that will cuddle on ur chest, suck you off, and make u a sandwich. Girls aren't that complicated - not if u pick realistic down to earth girls (true they may not be a 10/10) but u don't have to settle for the samsquanch either. Just try to have a little self esteem man. Constant doubt will ruin any chance u have for a happy relationship. Despite all the rest. Much love user, godspeed.

You know the drill.
This isn't fucking tumblr
TOGTFO

R.I.P 3---D little peckerd boi

Well, it's long i guess but it's terribly thin my bro.

tits of gtfo

Well if u are a stickler for rules u would know that togtfo is pertaining to bitches trying to get attention.... I only mentioned my sex because of the context of this thread, but never let it be said that I am a twat. So just for u user, my lovely - nay- beautiful pair of tits... Enjoy faggot.

Are you fucking serious?
Get the fuck out bitch.
This is not some summerfag bullshit show.
Go back to Tumblr or r.eddit.
You are obviously new here. It pertains to women, not attention seeking women. Did not want to be told to show tits then do not give out your sex.
So your posts are irrelevant.
Now...AHEM...
Tits or get the fuck out.

Stop looking 4 excuses, ur dicks pretty big and ur just chubby...Just get a prostitute (at least for the first time)

without pusin fat back dick is only 3 inches erect

You're a virgin because your fat, lad.

They only see the dick after clothes come off.

Your a virgin cause your fat and poor and a pussy. I used to be fat and poor and I still got laid because I lowered my standards and wasn't a pussy

That's not 3 inches wtf ?

Anyone who states they are a femanon IS by definition attention seeking

i need to push the fat back or its 3 inches only

It pertains to all women because there is no reason to state gender on Sup Forums. Unless you are attention seeking. It would apply to guys too but there are already enough fags posting their cocks on here

Maybe if your fat rolls didn't cover up your dick you wouldn't be so concerned.

Not within context. Mentioning I'm female within the context of this thread, was only to let op know that from the "sex" aspect not all girls are knit pickingly judgemental. Now admittedly he may be gay...and I didn't immediately consider that but user, if so I'm sure you can take it from here, faggot.

The only reason anyone is a virgin is because their standards are too high. If you aren't getting laid it's because you are trying to go out if your league

Gay dudes love bears

Faggot is a hurtful term. It refers to when gays we're burned a the stake and resembled a burning pile of sticks aka a faggot. I would think a femanon who obviously has integrity since she won't show her tits wouldn't use such hurtful language.

No one wants to see this ornery bitches fat tits anyway. Why do you guys ask? It's not like attractive women lurknon Sup Forums just fat skanks

WIZARD

You arent a virgin because of your small dick you are a virgin because you are a fat coward.

Yeah I'm lanky anyway, 6ft2 with a lanky dick lmao

True. I second this. Real men take care of their appearance and at least fake a confident. OP probably has no friends. Also lower your standards so you have a bitch who really adores you

I'm a married man with a 3,5 month old baby. At least I look decent tho

Nice needle dick lmao

Order a pizza then hang yourself

I'd suck it.

YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT NO ONE ON THIS PLANET FIND FAT FUCKS PLEASING TO LOOK AT

But I guess it's easier to blame something you CAN'T change.

Fuck off.

Faggot

Not true, the general assumption is that this is a male dominant circle jerk. If u aren't looking for validation approval or attention further than the context of the conversation you're involved in - the togtfo shit is just invalidating. Which is fine. I ain't crying about it, faggotry runs rampant here, and frankly I don't know why half of u insecure nudity desperate chodes would bare ur souls on this godless shit trench of a cyber community anyway, but every once in a while I feel a little soft spot for the underdogs among u with self esteem issues, and I think it's nice for them to know they ain't so bad - from a female perspective. But like I said he may be gay, that was not something I considered - but I'm sure if he is, you've got it covered from here user. Just remember to breathe and pro tip, anbosol to the back of the throat numbs the gag reflex and creates an abundance of saliva....the top shelf shit. But u already knew that I'm sure.

Being fat has nothing to do with not being able to get laid. Ton of fatties get pussy. Stop being a beta and go out there and fuck someone. Man the fuck up and talk to real women, use tinder, get the fuck off /b and get laid.

It's not hard. Bitches want dick as much as dudes.

What the fuck does that have to do with OP's virginity

You think Sup Forums is edgy? No. It's for a loser with no lives. Go on reddit haha. At least decent looking dudes go on reddit

Yessir

Just wanted to make him feel like shit

Stop crying. No one is impressed or intimidated. This isn't fucking Facebook whore. No show your tits or go kill yourself landwhale.

why do guys think they can't get laid because of their dick size? are girls actually backing off when you take your clothes off to have sex? or are you showing them your dick before that?

I was also telling how to fix his issue

Lol
I am fat and decidedly unhung and yet I have gotten laid multiple times even had a pregnancy scare with two.

I know this is probably bait but your excuses are just that. Stop being a faggot OP.

Shit nigger, integrity shmegrity I just don't feel a need to do shit for any of u when it benefits me in no way and I don't give a good goddamn anyway....how bout ballsacks or shut the fuck up... it's more effort than any of us feel like putting in. And it's vague morbid curiosity at best anyway. Grow up and be apathetic or jaded like the rest of us. It's called adulthood. You fucking square.

Your dick is fucking normal big i wish my dick was big like this

DIE FAGGOT DIE

any femanons here can sen d me nudes so i can at least wank off kik byakugan2

I would have current gf do it but you asked here like a faggot. Hope you are a forever virgin. Please An Hero

Stay off Sup Forums
Go to bar
Meet drunk girl

I'm a strong proud powerful woman user try not to be intimidated.

Wrong b/ro, oldfag here. TOGTFO is only for attention whores

Dick is normal if not big, your rolls make it look small

stop eating faggot.
you won't be a stallion but some stupid cunt will suck on it if you will lose weight

I bet your deep throat game is on point user ammirite?

Lose like 30 pounds and your dick will look much bigger, it's just small in comparison to the rest of your body.

It's average now, if you lost weight it'd be pretty big honestly.

I would succ but im pansexual

does stretching work

Try a penis pump or urethral insertion

it's normal sized OP, but you're not. lose some weight if you actually cared

wingsofredemption, is that you?

Lick me Jerry

What the fuck is going on?

Fucking summerfags SJW shit going on in this thread. Defending a bitch over not doing tits or gtfo?

So much summer in this thread. You fucking newfags, the fat bitch isn't going to fuck you. No need to defend her. She knows the rules.

then its not three inches... Lose some fucking weight you fatty and your BPEL will be respectable. Count your macros and go exercise you fucking pig.