twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did she have a big cock?

pic?

Is your name Chris?

What does your mom think of you now?

Chocolate or vanilla ?

Whats his name?

When will you begin treatment?

So you fucked a guy. Big deal. Lots of gays fuck guys.

Was her dick bigger than yours
Also who had bigger adams apple

was it bigger than OPs is the real questions

so how long til the aids kills ya?

Long but thin

where did you find said trap?

Where did she nut

We're you previously gay? Or just now.

>I fucked my first trap yesterday. AMA

FAGGOT

On a scale of 1-10, how gay was it?

"She"

She didn't want me to take pics, so I guess it didn't happen and I am not gay

Op spotted.

Where did you cum? Did she suck your cock?

What aspect of the "trap fucking" thing lead you to this? You found it? Also gay

Grace?

6. I admit it was kinda gay

Checked.
Birdman is gay? Figures.

Welcome to the homosexual world, faggot.

Met her in real life, I really thought she was a girl at first. Just her voice was a bit weird...

Are you going to greentext the story or what
>faggot

She didn't. She said she was fine, I didn't insist...

Of course she sucked my cock. It was mainly blowjob, then I started to fuck her but I realized she was feeling pain, so I stopped and I finished in her mouth

Errgh maybe he wasnt into it. I'm sorry

A trap is a man trying to look as woman, when you fuck him he doesn't look like a woman. You just fucked a dude.

Well, you're gay.

No problem with that, I just hate hypocrites.

This damn website and you faggots lead me to this... I started fantasizing and I catched the opportunity I had, I didn't really looked for it

I get your point and I don't think you're totally wrong. So... Let's be gay

No judgement from me.... did you at least like it? Would do again?

Green text story plox

Ok, faggot. But I am not so good with greentext. Long or short version?

long ofc

God damn right! Im gay for that pussy!

I will be really sincere... I was loving it while she was sucking. As I cum "he" suddenly looked so male... I just wished I was really far from there, but I think it's the usual sensation post orgasm. I don't regret and I don't feel bad, but I feel like I used her to fulfill a fantasy. Probably I would do again because I am an asshole like anybody else and when I am horny my cock is in charge

why not just fuck a dude it's the same thing

discord.
--------------------
gg/ctagmQE

Fucks a man. "kinda" gay

Hmmm... Maybe it's like the difference between fucking a beautiful 20 years old girl or an obese 75 years old woman. They both belong to the human race and they are both females of the specie, but one is hot and makes you feel like having sex and the other one makes you puke

Kek. I know how the realization of what you've just done feels.I cheated on my GF with a trap from class. It was thrilling and hot until the moment I came, then I felt disgusted and ashamed.

then you're not gay faggot

what's it like to be the homosexual enabler of a delusion that person conjured as a means of coping with childhood sexual abuse?

It's really sad. Life is really sad

>met her at a party a month ago, friend of a friend
>my friend keeps asking me if I like her
>I say she's nothing special, a pretty girl as many others
>he laughs and tells me she is a guy
>suddenly I start to feel some interest
>added her on Facebook, we chat sometimes
>tells me that many guys send her dirty messages, they want sexy pics or cam2cam but they don't want to be seen with her in a pub or such
>I say that's weird, I wouldn't have problems with that
>she asks me to go out sometimes, drink some beer and just chill

to be continued

inb4 9 hour wait

lol they all have y chromos

where in real life? A bar or something?

sorry, I was busy

>we met last Tuesday
>she lives in a town about 30 km from mine
>we go to drink something in a bar, but in another town, close there
>normal chat, actually we don't have much in common
>I let her talk, she drinks slowly, and she says she can't handle alcohol
>when we finished, we walk a bit then I drive her home, she kisses me on cheek and goes away
>sends me a message later, she enjoyed but maybe it's better we don't do it anymore because she likes me

to be continued
(maybe I made it too long, I am getting bored myself)

God is dead.

It's your gay life and thread not mine.

newfag

>I tell her to relax, there's nothing wrong, we are just 2 persons hanging out a bit, blah blah blah
>I think she was testing me
>I ask her out again
>we met yesterday, watched a movie on Netflix at my place
>we are sitting on sofa, she puts her head on my leg
>I caress her blonde hair
>she says she likes
>she stands up and starts to kiss my neck
>I get hard
>she caresses my dick through my jeans and move her hand as giving me a handjob
>I take my dick out and she gives me a slow handjob while kissing my neck
>she doesn't try to kiss my lips
>after a bit she starts sucking me
>she doesn't have a great technique but she does it very slowly and with much care
>I don't know what to say
>she asks me if I want to make love
>I say "just if you really want to" but I secretly she doesn't want, I had bad experiences with anal sex with women (shitty experiences, if you get what I mean) and I am not into it
>she says she wants but gently
>of course
>I use some saliva and my finger, while caressing her (ok, his) dick
>it's hard, a pencil dick, it's really strange to feel a cock that it isn't mine, I feel it so thin
>I start to fuck her, using a condon
>I notice she feels pain, I stop after a bit
>she takes condom off and starts sucking me until I cum in her mouth
>she swallows
>suddenly I realize what I did
>"tomorrow I will write it on Sup Forums and they will call me FAGGOT"

hahah FAGGOT

Was it worth it? Would you do it again? Does she at least look like a girl or still in early stages of the transition?

false

FAGGOT

Grace.

Again... don't see anything wrong with this. 2 consenting adults not hurting anyone...

Even if you never want to do anything with "her" again, at least don't be a dick and keep talking, hang out whatever. Have a conversation about it. You'll be surprised, "she" might like having a friend just as much as having a fuck buddy

Ewwww

That's bad, and you should feel bad

I should have posted it on Reddit to get karma

Yeah das cool.

Wouldn't it be funny if today she'd send me a message saying "FAGGOT!"

They'll call you a faggot, but thats not how sexuality works. You're attracted to who you are attracted to, if it takes a person presenting femme to turn you on than thats what you're into, people who look like women. People's obsession with genitalia and the idea that you can "become" gay, or stay straight is weird. You don't become gay by fucking people with penises. If you are gay you are gay, even if you deny it all your life and exclusively fuck women. Likewise if you're straight and you do something that could be called gay, you have not magically become gay.

Do "her" again but take pics you fucking fag.

If "she" did... that be awesome. If were me, I'd demand we'd remain friends

are you enjoying summer so far ?

keep going. it's sweet you pussy

If you are attracted to either, then you have a fetish for the mentally damaged, and would have been the type to pay to fuck catatonics at old mental hospitals.

You had sex with a man

You are gay

Just the thing a raging 'mo would say... Hmmmmmm...

youre an idiot, use lube next time not saliva. saliva drys up really quick, also make sure the lube you use is compatible with your condom. id advise against water based lube as it drys quickly as well but thats up to you

FAGGOT OP here, I want to add something: it may sounds absurd but the weirdest thing I found in her was the voice. Not totally masculine but not even a female voice. It was weird, unnatural... Anybody else had this experience?

Hahahaha OP is A FAGGOT
Enjoy your trap with a side of AIDS

>>I say she's nothing special, a pretty girl as many others
>>he laughs and tells me she is a guy
>>suddenly I start to feel some interest
>feel some interest
>guy
fag

I guess we have already decreed the faggotry of the situation and of my whole existence. Now we are trying to get on and elaborate it, FAGGOT

exactly.

Sexuality is determined by feelings, not behavior.

If you got raped in jail, you technically performed oral sex on a man. But you weren't attracted or compelled to do that. There are lots of reasons people will do things that defy their feelings, which means that sexuality is not defined by behavior.

not op, I dated a tranny for a few months. Brown skin, tiny, with a chode for a dick. More than passable

Our first date, met online dating site
>We meet in old town, bars, clubs all in a row
>I think shes pretty off the bat
>Getting drinks (im gonna need them)
>Get her to laugh with stupid jokes
>We're bar hopping, 6-7 beers in
>people are buying us drinks, being extra nice to us
>is this trans-privilege?
>we get back to my car, drunk
>make out furiously
>lift up her skirt
>seeing their package in panties
>fuck thats hot
>suckin that dick ayy
>we start grinding cowgirl style
>cop knocks on our window

lol

>lol
Sweet summer child

I can feel the massive regret in this tread from here.

>The Debil
Also. >Checked

You gay as fuck. Queer ass mofo indoctrinated thinking a dick is now a she hahahahaha watch for the germ little nig. Can't get tested for it for 60 days.

Was she hot? Are you going to take it in the ass next time?

There are no chicks with dicks, just dudes with tits.

Go on.

Ok, am I hetero if I fuck him/her?

>touched the owner

You. Are. Now. Gay.

/thread

I have no plans in general, in particular I haven't got any involving my ass

Don't you have a pic of "her" OP ? Not nudes, just a pic of "her" face

being attracted to the trans girls on the left is less gay than being attracted to the guy on the right with the vagina, but you are gay either way. You are less gay with the two on the left because they are feminine in appearance, but you are still getting off on the fact that they have dicks to a degree. Even if they didn't have dicks (full surgery, hormone therapy, tits, the whole 9), if something about the fact that they used to have dicks gets you off, you're still gay. If you are attracted to the man on the left, you are attracted to him because A) something about the abomination of a muscular, masculine physique hybridized with a vagina gets you off (gay, but I'm still not entirely sure how gay exactly that makes you) and/or B) you are just sexually attracted to traditionally masculine, muscular physiques, facial hair, bone structure etc. (in which case you're on the extreme end of the homosexuality spectrum). There, straightened that out for you.

Biologically, yes.
Other than than, maybe.

I am a gay dude and I would so totally fuck a man with a vagina.

Of course I have, but I don't really feel like posting them...