Why was he so obsessed with proving that normal everyday people could go insane like him?

Why was he so obsessed with proving that normal everyday people could go insane like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Morality_Transcendence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because he's crazy.

HES DA JOKA BABEY

He got genuinely pissed when he realized Gorden was still normal.

he wanted (You)'s.

So that he's not alone. He's basically proto-r9k

Because he had no Harley yet.

/thread

Test

he's probably like the fucker from oldboy who needs to fulfill some innate compulsion from within himself

maybe he needs to make others DAMAGED so he himself is content with the status quo

t. the joker I'm misleading all of you suckas HAHAHAHAHA

There was a photo of him and Harley in the movie. Doesn't he think she's crazy enough?

remind me

what are Jokers and Harley Quinns powers?

this

He was sane enough to tell Batman "Sorry bro, I get what you're saying but it's too late to save me."

How many criminals are just as off their nut as he is in this universe? How the hell is he alone?

Joker is the only one who does it for amusement, everyone else wants profit or revenge.

I think the story made pretty clear, he was a normal dude that basically snapped (like most of us here would under the situation) and found life tragically funny, but due to his snappin he saw EVERYTHING as a funny/joke, so murdering someone has no value in his mind, to him everything is chaos and he doesnt care if he dies, in a way its as if on some level he is aware of his existence, of his "role" in this paper and ink world.

We all go a little crazy sometimes

Because if other normal people can break, then it means he's in on the joke rather than the joke.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Morality_Transcendence

Not much. He seems to be immune to a lot of toxins, though his main weapon though is his mind, because his actions generally fit whatever whimsy he has at the time, making him somewhat difficult to predict, and he has a habit of tricking people when they think they've got the upper hand on him. Basically, just extend the basic concept of a practical joke and imagine someone who doesn't put any limits on what they're willing to do for one, and that's basically how the joker functions.

The way batman and batgirl ended up having sex in this movie was fucking creditworthy

Also, was she raped?

Forgot, also has an annoying habit of not dying when any reasonable supposedly human-level endurance person would. Like, it's not presented as him being unusually difficult to hurt on screen, but if Joker is in some crash, or falls off a building, or into some factor or whatever, you can guarantee there will be some report later that they still haven't found his body, because he bullshitted out of it somehow.

>creditworthy
>crinworthy
I need to go to sleep

Yes.

>Not wanting to be the only one who's crazy
>Feeling alone
This is pretty normal for a supposedly insane guy.

Not dying is definitely his one power.
Batman once looked into the ACE Chemical vats, did a shit ton of simulations. The chance of surviving after falling into one of those vats was astronomically low.

>Also, was she raped?
By the Joker? According to the author, no.

>"BY THE BOOK! SHOW HIM THAT OUR WAY WORKS!"
But it really doesn't

wanna know how i got these scahs?

Figures. Even his origin itself should have reasonably killed the guy, but he manages to bullshit his way through.

>"Think of it as a running gag!"

He's an experienced chemist with immunity to a shitload of toxins, not to mention can take a shitload of pain without being dented mentally by it.
I would say he's also Lex Luthor tier intelligent given his ability to build so many robots and elaborate traps.

Best Joker story coming through. Best comic book page coming through.

>tfw no alternate timeline where Batman helps the Joker with his psychosis and cures him, leading the Joker to become a normal person/popular stand up comedian and Batman to retire the cowl in peace
Has this ever been shown?

>Batman to retire the cowl in peace
There were other phycos out there remember.

Was this the one where the main character was like a regular henchman? I think Batman only shows up like twice. He was much more like a boogeyman force of crimefighting in it, if I remember right.

Because he's autistic.

The adaptation was fucking garbage. Huge disappointment.

why the fuck put a split in the panel when it's literally one picture?

Because that's the joke. Life's a joke, and he sees himself as proof of it.

Probably some bullshit about sifting the focus of the reader from joker to the mook and the gun etc etc blah blah blah

This I mean, you can call it bullshit backhandedly, but that's what it is. Plus the mook is an actual character in that particular story and deserving of his own focus separate from the Joker.

Zsasz is way worse than him, but not as smart.

HONKA HONKA

Who's better, killing joke's joker or tdk's joker?

He wants batman to realise that his crusade is futile.

He's just being a good friend.

Well yeah, I only called it bullshit because my mind went blank and I forgot all those technical terms and shit that I read in McCloud's books.

He's also a formidable fighter while being a skinny skeleton. He's like one of those bosses in videogames that are too bony to take damage.