Wwyd

Wwyd
Replies get replies

Shameless self bump

I'd fuck her pussy and cum all over her cute little belly button. Then write on her boobs "SLUT" and have someone else take a turn.

Nice

I'd jam my cock straight into her slutty little mouth and down her throat. Then I'd facefuck her with her tongue still hanging out until she started gagging. Then I'd shoot my cum straight down her throat and leave her gasping for air on the floor

Is throw her on her back next to that pool and cradle myself over her face. I'd shove my big cock into her mouth and fuck her face as long as I want, making her gag and choke and get spit all over. I'd be merciless, fucking her throat deep as hell, making her vomit onto my dick and get to near passsing out. I keep going until I'm about to cum and I pull out and cum all over her face, leaving her looking like a disgusting slut right there. I'd then give her a good punch in the head so I can knock her out, is then carry her to my car, and throw her in the backseat so I can take her home to have some fun later.

I'd rip the dress off the one on the left and fuck her doggystyle right there, just like the slut she is. Her friend would have to stand there, shocked and disgusted by her moans of pleasure as she begged me to fuck her harder. Eventually, the one on the right would get wet and I'd discard her friend like a used towel. I'd throw the right bitch over my shoulder and carry her up to the stage. Then I'd rip those clothes off, walk behind her, pick her up, and slam her down on my cock. I'd make sure to spread her legs so that all of her friends and family could get a good look as I fuck their sweet little innocent girl's brains out. When I came, she wouldn't be able to hold back and would have a cunt-shattering orgasm into the crowd. Then I'd walk off and leave her convulsing with pleasure on the stage, semen dripping from her pussy

I'd keep her tied up and abuse her holes whenever I got horny

I'd push her down to her knees and force my cock right down her throat where it belongs. I'd hold her by her hair and skullfuck her, making her throat me all the time way down to my balls. I'd degrade her, calling her a little whore as I blow my load right down her throat

Anyone interested in my girl? I have more

Please say more

I'd tittyfuck her in front of my gf and cum all over her tits. Then I'd make her lick my cum off of her own tits

I'd hike up blondie's gown and fuck her as her friend watches.

She'd love that

Her hair looks soft, I'd like that face to suck my dick while someone watches.

That smaller girl would be getting ass fucked hard and dry while I force her to lick her friends pussy
WWYD?

I will if you get me back

Next would be her turn on the stage. I'd take her up, sit her down, spread her legs, and guide her hand to start rubbing her clit. At first, she would resist, but eventually she would start to enjoy it. Eventually, she would be rubbing her clit of her own free will as her parents looked on in horrror at their slutty little daughter. Then, I'd pick her up and jam my cock into her tight little asshole. She'd scream in pain, but she wouldn't stop rubbing her cute little clit. It would turn her on to get anally violated in front of the crowd, and she's start putting fingers in her pussy. I'd nut inside her ruined asshole and throw her onto the onlookers in front of us and leave, as she lay on the floor still fingering herself wildly

What else would you do?

Piss on her.

I'd cum all over her tits, face, and hair, and force her to walk around town with me all day without cleaning up

Make her jerk me until i'm hard then have her kiss my dick before I shove it in her mouth and throat fuck her

force her to flash in public

I'd cum all over her braces and chuckle as she tries to clean them up.

wWYD?

Bag over her head for sure, then I'd fuck her doggy style while looking at a poster of a hot girl.

Make her strip slowly in front of me, while you watch me get hard, and your girl's eye light up because she has my attention.

Tear that expensive dress off like it's worthless, bend her over one of those chairs, and RUIN her little virgin asshole until she would be shitting blood

WWYD to them both?

Should I keep going?

walk her on a leash around town with cum on her body.

Anytime I see a tongue out like that I just want to shove my dick past it and facefuck the shit out of the bitch until she's sobbing, gagging, and begging me to stop. I wouldn't stop until I'd made her swallow every last drop

Please do

Public facial, cum everywhere and then ram her inside a cheap restaurant toilet

Yes please. She looks like a tight fuck.

play with her cute boobs, finger her ass and fuck her in the pussy.
When i'm done i handcuff her in public and let others use her

Those bottoms need to come off, they don't match at all and then she needs a good spanking

Fuck her for days until she can't walk.

I'd shove that little heart thing into her asshole and fuck her up against that wall until I creampied her

gag her, fuck her whilst her best friends watch on

wwyd

I'd push her up against then rub her clit to get her pussy wet then fuck her until she squirts and I fill her up with cum.

Keep going

I'd cover her in Chocolate sauce, put two big scoops of Ice cream around her pussy then use my own physique to make a banana split

Force her to put a vibrating dildo in her pussy and walk around town fully clothed until she had a massive, screaming orgasm in front of a bunch of random people

Kek

Here's some more of her ass. She loves anal by the way.

make her work out untill she is all sweaty, then fuck her in the pussy and cum on her face and boobs

cum on her feet

I'd berate her about those stretch marks on her tits until she felt worthless and started crying. Then I'd buttfuck her and make her clean off my dick with her mouth

I'd cum all over those perky tits and then rum my semen around with my cock

Does anyone have fat girls?...

push her over the fence, tear the bikini bottoms off so they snap and wont be able to wear again.
Then back her right up her ass.

WWYD to her? Brutal

Bully her with my cock to tears, just make sure to remove that stupid smile from her face.

Wwyd to this weak cunt?

nice. here's one of her ass.
I'd make that chick stay in that same pose naked and have people cum on her

Slap those titties around until she cries. Then tittle fuck her.

WWYD

Clamp her down, force forks up her.

really thats the same girl?

fucking hell that escalated! forks might pop her tits though

OP here. Not a great pic, but what about her?

fuck her until she bleeds

I bet she's used to that position. I'll force her to open her mouth while I piss all over her and make her drink as much as possible, I want her to expose her tits and I'll fqcefuck her right there in public, bouncing her head off the concrete wall each time I thrust down her throat, finally get her doggystyle and mash her face against the wall while I brutalize her asshole in front of everyone, slapping that ass and mashing her face against the wall until she starts mooing like the cow she is. Finally get her back on her knees to catch my cum while the men around whip their dicks out to do the same

It is

her in the same outfit

degrade her, force her to drink urine

Pop those tits open get her on her knees and make her suck me off in front of her friends. Wwyd to my daughter in the. Lie dress?

Force her to give me a foot job then rip off her bra and have her jerk me until I cover her face in cum.

nah mines dutch, not same girl

Which one?

my bad I misunderstood what you were asking

Force left to eat her friend out while I impregnate her

Pop those tits out first if all so everyone can see the slut, get her to titfuck me while I piss onto her face, she's not doing a good enough job so I just grab the back of her head and facefuck her so hard I bruise her throat. After I make her bend over and bite the railing while I force my huge cock in her asshole and spank her until I cum deep inside, then throw the cow over the side

Break those incredibly fake nails and then fuck her in the ass.

WWYD

Pull her hair while fucking her tight virgin ass from behind.

Blue* sirry

WWYD COME ON

THIS FUCKING BITCH

Force her phone in her pussy and record while I assfuck her and make her scream daddy.
These three? Left two are sisters

tittyfuck + bukkake

Nude right

Nude middle

Nude left

WWYD? Be gentle, she's 18 and quite inexperienced

Make her spread that not virgin asshole and gape it with a huge dildo

Throat fuck the leftie and pull off her dress a little so her for is hanging out, then bend her against that wall and fuck her.
Which one and wwyd

I'd fuck he middle one in the ass, cum on her chest, and make the other two lick hr clean.

WWYD

Anyone else? What would you do to my girl?

wwyd?

Stack the two sisters on top of each other and fuck them by sandwiching my dick between their pussies. Then I'd fuck left on her hands and knees while she eats out her own sister, making her cum and squirt all over her face

yeah nah, anal until she cries, slap her and throatfuck until she passes out

wwyd to my busty sis?

What wil you do if this guy slaps your girlfriends ass?

Fuck, forgot my pic
Wwyd, particularly to left

I want to suck on her tits and pleasure her in whatever way she wants. I want to worship her body.