Sup Sup Forumsros. Pretty sure I'm depressed but I'm smart enough to see value in life...

Sup Sup Forumsros. Pretty sure I'm depressed but I'm smart enough to see value in life. Too scared to talk to others about it, my problems are clearly not as important as others. Can anyone give me tips to cope (legit though), without suicide?

>Inb4 kill yourself faggot

Kys faggot

Have you tried eating your own cum?

Wtf

What helped me is finding a reason to motive myself to go on living. For me it was my recent girlfriend who has really helped and made me a happy guy. Go to school, get a job, go to the gym and just look for your reason in life

I think i'm starting a depression, all i can tell you is that you probably have it good and are far from bearing the weights that i do

Pro tip: educate yourself and keep to yourself, people are always going to find a way to sell you out and fuck your life up

Little splash of cum on your biscuits?

Go suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx's ass

I know you are looking forward for a Sixx Skat bar you puny little pork fucker

>Psychiatrist get medication
>Get a job
>Go outside get excersize go on a jog for 30 minutes
>Spend time with friends and loved ones
>If they don't exist find groups or activities to make friends

Also this works for me very well - if you have a negative thought like oh god everything sucks immediately think of an experience or something very positive that makes you feel pleasure - makes you happier

Good luck user I love you

Turn 18

Lexapro, Celexa, Prozac, welbutrin, effector, zoloft.

Take your pick

>For me it was my recent girlfriend who has really helped and made me a happy guy.

Wrong answer. If you base your motivation for happiness around a gril, you'll be left in a much worse position when she dumps you.

Sort yourself out for yourself. Otherwise, you're living a lie.

git gud faggit

Thats not very nice. Now im depressed and have to get the crackers for my cummies

drugs, drugs will help you.
start small, just smoke weed.
when weed issent enough start to trip
take lsd, shrooms, meskalin, mdma and DMT
if that doesnt help you, well then you are fugd

>bad advice

I agree it's bad. Go straight to mdma. I've never felt more alive and happy then the night I was rolling. Wish I could take that shit forever with no consequences.

You sound like a young kid

Shit in hands and rub on chest

>serotonin syndrome

>Serotonin deficiency

Again bad advice

more like a cool kid

you should do a comb with mdma and lsd, and try to figuere out how you can make this happiness to last.

Then I am a young kid.

annnnnnnnnd fucking kys you normie cuck

LSD cured my depression for a solid half year. Gave me a new, wondrous outlook on life. Would recommend.

Weed will reverse suicidal desire on the spot, but it won't last. Good for emergencies.

You have to stop worrying if your problems are important enough and just talk it out with someone can confide in.

You would be surprised how even the smallest problem plagues so many...

well, im sober and clean now, and fuck i miss the times were i could smoke when shit got real.
think im going to buy some tabs real soon so i can go into the forest and trip myself away, and figuer out what i want to do with my life

It can also propetuate terrible thoughts and make your depression much worse. I sincerely wouldn't fuck with ot if you are actually clinically depressed. If you're just a dumb idiot who thinks he's depressed but is really somehow care free and has zero worries in life, then lsd is for you.

Everyone saying do drugs to cure depression is either very young or incredibly short sighted.

Even in an emergency drugs are a crapshoot, they may help for a bit or may send you over the edge, literally.

Go see a fucking Dr. If it doesn't help tell them. Nobody wants anyone to kill themselves unless they are a child molester or shit like that.

In extreme emergency call 911 and go to the hospital, they will help and keep you safe.

I understand this feeling user, not really came up with anything that actually helps.

Getting close to people normally just results in more pain. But that's life i suppose.

Recommend just trying to talk to others, speaking out normally helps.

>reply isn't cancer like most of this thread

> If you base your motivation for happiness around a gril, you'll be left in a much worse position when she dumps you.

This is true but if user understands basic social interactions this may help.

>normie trying to be edgy, when user just asked for advice
kys

Cheer up faggot. No one in the real world gives a shit how you feel, they have their own problems. Only you can help yourself.