Thinking of playing this masterpiece for the first time

Thinking of playing this masterpiece for the first time

What should I do, and where should I go first.
How do I break away from the Stealth Archer of old'
Glorious mods for the Pc master race to enhance game play

just tgm and don't gaf for rest of the game

easiest way to play is sneak with bow and arrow however its not that fun so play however you like also download nmm and search for top files to find good mods

FUCK STEALTH ARCHER I PLAYED LORD OF DESTRUCTION MAGIC

MOTHERFUCKING INFINITE DESTRUCTION MAGIC MOTHERFUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS

Randy Savage Mod. Trust me, it's glorious.

Also textures enhancer are good mods.

Saurons Mace is fun if you want the bodies of your enemies fly away when you hit them

For the story quests, discover for yourself.

And don't do range stealth. Go for close combat, you fearful faggot

>Thinking of playing this masterpiece for the first time
How do you know it's a masterpiece if you never played it before? Oh, because people said so, right? My bad.

conjuration to max, summon things, hide in a corner

Play oblivion instead.

>Mods

I go for more realism, so I run:

Frostfall
Hunterborn
Immersive Weapons
Immersive Armors
Realistic Needs and Diseases

They all make the game feel more real in some way, whether it's the climate, hunting, needing to eat and sleep, etc. They also have the benefit of slowing the game down so you don't beat the main quest in like one in game week.

"Game of the Year"

MODS MODS

i mean, not those mods, the ones you install in the game, and dozens. skyrim makes no sense without mods

That doesn't mean masterpiece you dipshit.

If you stick with the regular perks i recommend you install Balanced Magic, it makes your spells scale with your levels.

For a great build you could do a Arcane Archer, train Archery and Alteration, get the slow time shout, stability perk, amulet of thalos and alteration potions.

Full combat in slow down mode, no sneak needed.

Destruction magic doesn't really scale well at high levels.
It's doable, but won't be a powerhouse.

I'd like to play this game again but I can't be fucked learning how to properly mod and what mods to use
is there some recent walkthrough on how to achieve some glorious looking graphics?
3 years ago I found an hour long video how to apply certain mods for it to look perfect

RPG games are fun only when you role play it. Become your character.
When i play as a nord i never steal and never make money by selling items to shop or excessively loot on a quest.
no stopping time and drinking potions during a fight. the only gold you earn is through quests, which you must spend on food and drink at inns which you eat before and after your sleep.
you can handicap the number of your inventory to realistic degrees, and limit the quests you choose to fit your character /for example if you're doing a very honorable knight's playthrough then you never do quests such as dark brotherhood and thieves guild/

if this is your first time, don't mod it at all. yes, not even the unofficial patches.

how to break from stealth archer? Conjuration and Run-Like-a-Bitch

I just played it for the first time after refusing to give up oblivion (had like 700 hours in oblivion)

Just follow the story. If ur a white supremacist then pick the Stormcloaks- otherwise go with the imperials.

You're in for a fun time OP.

I'm currently playing a Black Widow named Maelyne Nirnsong.

She wears wedding garb, has alchemy out the ass, and kills with paralysis poisons. Also wields the knife she used to carve her wedding cake as a weapon.

Try a 2H heavy armour character first. Best way to get a feel for combat.

This is how I play aswell. Horses add more inventory.

I had the most fun role-playing as an Imperial legion officer- once you get high rank ppl respect you and you can't get arrested for petty crimes. I was pretty loyal and overall good guy- bandits and hunters provide enough aggressive enemies. I did commit a few murders in the name of the Empire; when the redguards looking for the girl approached me, I stalked them away from the castle and killed them bcuz they'd only be a nuisance in the Imperial lands. That's why I played as an officer, you can make judgement calls like that instead of relying on NPCs

Unfortunately, OP, Skyrim is the kind of game you will spend 3 days modding, then 1 hour playing, and then you won't touch it again for 3 years. You really just should have been there at the time, man.

do morrowind instead

Do The Elder Scrolls: Redguard instead.

ORC WARRIOR REKT THEM ALL MAGIC AND SNEAK ARE FOR PUSSY

>bethesda
>masterpiece

niga u best be jokin

most overrated game of all time. Fun the first time. No replay value.

People actually play stealth archer? Fucking pussies.

try going through it using illusion magic (like fury) to kill as close to zero people and animals as possible

it's pretty challenging until you get illusion to level 100, then you're invincible

You don't have to spec your character. Any race can be everything. You don't have to plan shit for that game.