Okay so new thread: I accidently sent a pic of a girl to herself and meant to send it to a friend. At 5 am

Okay so new thread: I accidently sent a pic of a girl to herself and meant to send it to a friend. At 5 am
So, I finally replied

bump

Ur still an fag

If she found you attractive in any way, she wouldn't call it creepy. Sorry bud, welcome to the friendzone. She'll enjoy using you for ice cream to get the taste of the black quarterback out of her mouth.

Yea, probably is fine, what is the point off this thread now besides attention whoring? Leave it be and let her stew for a bit

Fake and gay

time to look her up on fb and fuck up yer shit.

All that wondering and advice seeking for THAT response? Kys

Probably what?
Probably what?!?!

Why the fuck did you send her that? Now it's obvious you're scrambling. Dun goof'd

So now we wait.. And btw. OP and don't be so insecure, especially because she has a bf. I would've quit flirting the sec I'd become aware of that.

For all you #teamfriendzone guys out there I would be interested in hearing why you think this

Kek what a fag

m8 just bail. you dun goofed. take the loss and move on. nothing can save this.

Bullshit. You guys need to get this "if a girl finds you attractive she would love your creepy shit" out of your heads.

THIS
OP has cucked himself

Should of said something like "oops, I tried setting it as your contact picture and I fucked up and sent it instead." Or something not as stupid as you said.

Time to just tell her the truth user.

Say your mate asked you what the girl you like looked like, so you sent him a pic, but you fucked up and sent it to her.

Trying to cover your embarrassment is only going to make it worse.

Tl;dr tell her the truth.

She initiated all the flirts
I just wanted to catch up. It turned into 3 hours of light hand playing, grabbing, laying beside each other, and it ended with this strangely deep hug that lasted 30 seconds, I asked her if she wanted me to squeeze and she said yes
The only reason I asked was cause when I tried rubbing her back she freaked out and told me to ask if I want to touch her. Then in the car she said she didnt want me to touch her there because it would make her horny, tho her words were "it feels orgasmic"
If these arent IOIs Idk what is, I was treading softly because she has a bf who she complained about alot

"Probably"... that's your game, dominator? Fucking hell. You're such a waste of time. And believe me... she knows it.

DON'T

It's too late for this. He already entered creepy territory. Just let it go OP. DON'T spam her with stuff just to somehow save it. Give her time.

this

Jesus Christ how pathetic and cringe worthy can you be?

You literally could have just said you were using it as a contact picture and accidentally sent it to her instead.

Time to bail Kevin, you will forever be "that creepy guy" to her.

Reddit is an objectively better website than Sup Forums.

That's right, some bipolar people don't realise they're living in their own shit

If it's been more than like five minutes and/or you've given another explanation then you're probably fucked (or more like not going to fuck).

I don't understand how men (OP) are allowed to grow up without a backbone, without a pair of balls.

When this happens you put your fucking cards on the table because yes, anything other than what actually happened is incredibly creepy, what happened can be potentially flattering if she is into you therefore if she is into just telling her what happened can benefit you and if she wasn't into you it benefits you by knowing right away how she feels.

All you had to do was say "ops, I was talking to my mate about what a great time we had and he wanted a picture of you to see what you look like, I accidentally sent it back at you instead of to him".

There, cards on the table.
If she likes you she will understand and might poke fun at you being excited to be with her but there is nothing creepy about it, if anything it's just you being happy with her and having a healthy relationship with your bro. She probably has talked about you to her friends and shown your picture/facebook/whatever.

But no, you spineless faggots need to make it into some clusterfuck of a game and come off creepy as fuck because you don't have the confidence to own what you did and your feelings.

If she thinks I am slightly creepy some long explanation isn't going to help me.
The ball was once in my hand but I'm passing it to her. She expects me to defend, but I'm playing the "yes, and?"
So, lets see if >le reverse psychology xd
Pays off
Shes the one who wants to get away from her 12 year old boyfriend which is a long distance thing
I'm giving her a bit of a leash now, she can go whereever

Then don't bother

This is her right?

I love you buddy but ya blew it

Where you from user?

Post: “Reply now, or your mother will die in her sleep“. I want updates god dammit.

This.

+1 for maturity.

Can you stop with the lingo please? It is really not as complicated as you're trying to make it sound and it's not a game. She's not expecting you to defend" she's probably just confused by your reply and gone to do something else.

Simple solution. Let the situation cool off and keep lifting. She'll eventually respond. And if not, you can just get another girl

Any other pics of her? She's cute.
Any of the blonde from last week?

She might want to get away from her current shitty predicament but not with you anymore.

All you had to do was NOT be an autistic faggot, all you had to do was keep your spaghetti in your pants until she slept with you but you couldn't.

That's the thing all these cringworthy fucks here seem to miss; girls want to have sex. All you need to do is not convince them to NOT have sex with you. All you need to do is take care of your body enough that you aren't a disgusting mess and have an ounce of confidence that you aren't a complete fuckup and failure.

If all you cringy fucks could do those two things for about two to three dates you'd be rolling in pussy.

Nigga. We be lightly flirting after the first time we see each other in ten years. Shes in a relationship. She prolly knows I wants to fuck, but I aint tryna blow my cover fully here. Put the pressure back on her shes the one with ball and chain.
I aint going to great lengths "which she doesn't know about" to defend myself here nor am I trying to look like im totally into her.
Id rather just act unphased .

Can't silence your masters

this is her

hahaha fuck Spiderman us on Reddit upvote more clever posts like "Pie-derman"

Why do you type like that? I think I can see why she's not that into you

This isnt really spilling spaghetti user, this was a freak accident and I said the smoothest thing I could think of
If I had only known about that contact photo thing this woulda been hella easier

youre are underestimating the retardation of modern women

they see a good looking guy, everything in their head goes blank

Fuck, you're climbing down the ladder so so quickly... let's talk again in a few years when you'll have learned that those cheap mind tricks don't work if you don't have anything to back them up.

Wait so youre trying to fuck another mans girl?

Kill yourself you impotent faggot. Stay in your life and out of another mans. I hope hes a chad that beats you every time he sees you. You deserve worse.

I agree with this one, just let the time pass. You might explain the truth in the future, after having sex for some months for example haha

Could have said:

Sorry, kind of had a sleepless night.

And if you really actually like her could have added:

Couldn't stop thinking about you.

Then you could have put the ball in her court:

But I'm konflycted, don't think we should hang out while you still have a bf cuz i want you to feel orgasmic (tried to copy your poor spelling habits)

Do it u wont

Kekled

text her every 5 minutes until she says she loves you

Why are you even talking to a chick that has a boyfriend? Are you fucking retarded?

Damn OP, I would have said some stupid bullshit about liking the hair/where did you get it cut/some other bs about it

buddy your only chance is to fess up and say

"i was bragging to my buddy about going to ice cream with a hot girl, i meant to send him your profile pic, but i sent it to you, and ive been on damage control ever since, really not sure how to proceed here"

"throw a guy a fuckin bone here, and if your lucky maybe you'll get the bone".

More?

Whether or not they know they are doing it, women are searching for weakness in men. They call these "shit tests" this girl gave me 3 today, one was a sheet of music she wrote. She was testing to see if I would get uncomfortable and act out of the norm and pretend to read it. I just told her I couldnt.
When I touched her back, she freaked out and started acting strange. What did I do? I tilted my head back and laughed. It made her feel stupid and awkward so many guys would cater to her and apologise . I thought it was funny
In the car she brought up smoking as a "deal breaker" for dating. I just shrugged, I didnt say "oh I want to quit"
She called me creepy, I said probably
You might not see these land mines, but I do

omg are you literally retarded she looks nothing like that

YOU are the fucking retard, my friend.
Wake up from your monogamous fantasy.