I found a drug called tramadol in my house its 50 mg andwhat dose it do and if it dose somthing how fucked will i get...

i found a drug called tramadol in my house its 50 mg andwhat dose it do and if it dose somthing how fucked will i get (im light ) (pic is what it says on the pill)

For some people with the right genetics, it's supposed to be the shit. I doesn't do shit for me or anyone in my family that has had it prescribed.

you are posting on the wrong board use google you fucking dumbass

so how do i know if i have the right genetics and if i dont have the right ones what will happen\

Depends on your previous experience with opioids. I none, which I'm guessing from your phrasing, take one. It should do the job. If you're feeling like it after a couple hours then take another. Don't take more than 300mg at any time as people have reported seizures at such a dose. Enjoy Sup Forumsro

You'll feel warm, comfortable and euphoric. You find out by trying you stupid bitch

start with taking one

You'll likely feel warm and generally good. It's an opiate. If you like one, maybe try 2, but be wary because trammys can cause seizures if you take too much (some people get them anyway). Smoke some weed with it if you got it

Short answer, not very. Tramadol is essentially used as an alternative to percoset. It's a controlled substance, but calling it an opioid is a stretch.

Take 200mg and drink some alcohol

The vet gave me dog some of those

start with 100mg, you should feel pretty good. Smoke some weed with it and you'll feel really good.

I'd take 4 when I had a script for it but I wouldn't advise starting there.

Down the whole bottle OP, The high will be amazing

its a fucking worthless muscle relaxer that has no high whatsoever even taking a huge dose will just fck your liver and cause you to sweat you damn balls off

>this

I took 350 MG a couple nights in a row and was shaking/twitching for hours.

Mixing with alcohol prolly didn't help

If you take too much it will cause you to have seizures. Just be careful with it. It never did shit to me but for some people it is quite pleasant i guess.

Tramadol is a type of synthetic opiate that will either have opiate-like effects, or virtually no effects at all.

I am one of the people that experience nothing with Tramadol, and my opiate tolerance is extremely low.

TLDR; You will either get high or be bored

I had it prescribed for migraines. Using it for that, or recreationally, does nothing for me

I like most opioids, tramadol didnt do anything for me except minor, annoying hallucinations

It made me feel terrible for weeks after just 3 doses.
Not worth it,
The drug companies have dr's fooled that this is a safer medication than vicodin and other opiates.
It's not.

100mg can get you pretty messed up.

Me, too. Dentist prescribed it for a toothache, and the headache and nausea it caused was worse than the pain originally I took it for.

Save it for when you're hurt. Smoke pot now, like a normal person. If pot isn't enough, then do dabs. If that's not enough, couple hundred mg of edibles. I find that if you're experiencing enough emotional pain for 200 mg of edibles to not soften you, that it's time for a shrink. Seriously.

Better if she shoots it into his cock. To bad he's not manly enough to try.

They gave it to more for an injured shoulder, I preferred the intense pain to the headaches, nausea, panic attacks, palpitations and overall feeling that I was going to die.
I thought I was having a heart attack and reality didn't feel real to me for weeks.
I will never take that shit ever again.
I've never felt like that on vicodin or any other opiate pain medicine.

I had 50 mgs too, i took 2 at a time, and eventually 4 at a time