But yet everyone hates it
Its the best ps3 game

Bloodborne was my personal favorite.

Dark Souls 1

Demons souls because 2009 faith build was king

trick-weapons are a master's craft
also the doll

yep

Dark Souls 1. Having played all of them but bloodborne (CURSE YOU FOR NOT BEING ON PC) despite it probably being my favorite law wise. 1 is and always will be my favorite, just because I beat it on my own with no help, no guide, no summons with a random drop weapon, on a build I made myself. Basically just because it's the one I got the most satisfaction out of.

You say bait

But that's the only souls game I own
And I think its a good game

Look at fallout
People that never played fallout 3 and new Vegas
Think fallout 4 is a good game

bloodborn gonna be my first game from this franchise

Your not wrong but its more so the fact that is complet dog shit compaired to any other ones on the list so really you need to play the other ones before saying you have played a souls game

Typical darksouls fag

Buy me a ps4 and bloodborn
And send me a darksouls 1 CD
Proof fag here

I played dark souls 2 for 290h
And earned all the trophies
It was worth every second

pirate it for pc you degenerate

Honestly I gotta back him up, I think it's the best game and I've played all of them. They all have their strengths and weaknesses, but DSII tries a lot of things that the other Souls games didn't, and it fixes a lot of things DSI got wrong.

I agree that it has flaws, but a lot of people's complaints are really kinda subjective and amount to:
a) It's not enough like DSI
b) It has features that I personally dislike

The first game you play often dictates which game is your favorite, and most people who hate so much on DSII played DSI first, I've found.

I will admit, Bloodborne may be better, but it's close.

you don't have the proof
>proof

They're all the best, except 2.

all shitty

Profit.?

No, Dark Souls 2 is functionally broken and has terrible gameplay. You just have low standards

It's all based on opinion man. Each game has its own negatives and positives. It's impossible to say which one is the "best." Because there will always be someone to dis-agree with your opinion. I enjoyed all of them, exception being 3, as I didn't play that one. All in all, a good series, each one with it's own little stlye.

Style*

Same here. I beat it while I was living somewhere really rural and I didn't have internet access. I really love that game.

Dark Souls, groundbreaking game. Bloodborne is a close second although, Dark Souls is just so memorable so it wins. And don't be one of those Demon Souls cunts, that game is dogshit

it's just beacause you taped "proof fag" instead of "poorfag"
it's just a joke dude chill out
thk btw

How am I not chill
Just wanted to show off
What I earned
Blood and tears get me that trophie

Bloodboner

man all i hear from people is how amazing Bloodborne is, and I love it too, prolly my favorite. But no one make content for it anymore. Its real disappointing.