What type of odd unique jobs do you degenerates have? Funeral supply distributor here

What type of odd unique jobs do you degenerates have? Funeral supply distributor here.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crematory operator!

Jizz mopper

Right on! you guys ever buy any caskets? or are you just using the cardboards?

I sell radar absorbing material to military aircraft manufacturers for steath.

i rent umrellas and sunbeds to tourists on the beach,,

I install headstones and surrounds about a year after sometime was buried

Sweet! what is the going rate for a umbrella?

Fluffer.

swimming pool construction and maintenance. It's pretty dope.

Do you do engraving as well? that's something im interested in learning about, what type of equipment do you use?

Was a wedding planner, now a funeral director.

construction? like installation?

Full stack developer

Do you handle the purchasing of caskets? how many do you keep in your showroom at a time?

Rubber stencils and a sand blaster. Then whatever colour paint

one umbrella and one bed 5 euros from 9am to 5pm
i rent out about 70 per day

We have a guy for that, but i need to approve the purchase. We usually have 5-10 caskets on display, small town, not a very big business.

damn that's a good racket.

Chef at Wendy's

Flight instructor. Kind of scary I browse Sup Forums then become the gate keeper of life and death

I mostly service small homes who have around 75-150 services a year, what is your average cost is on a 18 gauge casket?

with many benefits ,as i am constantly surrounded by bikinis ,thongs,topless young ,older,females from all over the world...

yeah, installation, concrete, wiring, etc.

Usually around 1,100

We usually go with 20 gauge tho

are those American made or imports? I deal mostly in imports they are of as good of quality as anything produced in the US most of mime are around $795-995 delivered to the back door

Grave digger here.
Between the 4 of us we've got nearly the whole death industry represented.
Just need a Wilbert guy to speak up and we've got it all.

why 20 gauge? esthetically they look identical, and cost a bit more but they can be upsold to the families as more protective but that not really true

We are family owned, and they pride themselves on products made in the USA.

yeah every home I deal with is family owned, they pride themselves on making a nice profit while keeping shit relatively cheap for the family, most of their clients are poor families that aren't concerned with where it was manufactured as much as what it cost

No sir, 20 gauge is thinner steel, tends to be cheaper.

That's true, I got a bit slipped up with what I was trying to say there

What are you selling Batesville?

are you self employed? what do you get to dig one?

Aurora

If someone like me showed up at your funeral home with a quality made (imported) casket similar to your aurora models for $300 or so less do you think they could be swayed to add a couple to the showroom? or would they just shut me down immediately?

No, I've worked for a few major cemeteries on the west coast.
Just left one in Eastern WA.

A midsize construction backhoe and a spade to level the bottom is all you need.

Some sod tools are nice, but you can do almost anything with just a square spade.

the local guy has a little termite, he gets around $575 per hole I think currently

Yeah, I've done 'em with a little Kubota about the size of those terramites. It gets it done but takes a little longer.

I wish I was freelance like that.
I do 4 to 5 holes a day in a busy week, but I'm hourly. $575 a pop would add up quick haha.

The owner is a veteran, who really stresses the pride in being strictly american made. Because of that, we handle a lot of veterans. We always have a display of our veteran caskets out. Honestly i think its just to make more money.

I sell asphalt sealcoat. Goes on roads and such to prevent errosion. You guys need some?

I can respect that what state are you from? TN here.

IN

I buy weed in legal state then sell here for big profits

Long haul trucker
Most of my colleagues are 50+, not many young people doing that shit.
It's a shitty job, but pays good.

run a museum ship...live onboard too..

oh well hell you are probably really close to auroras main headquarters I guess that helps somewhat with shipping cost

What are you paying for a pound? is your resell quantities or are you selling 8ths and shit?

What does a funeral director make annually?

I work for a bio cleanup service. We are called in to clean and for decontamination when people die. We wear full bunny suits but some guys just can't handle the blood, corpses, and other nasty shit.

A few weeks ago we go out to a house where an old woman had died and nobody checked on her for 12 weeks.

12 weeks...let that sink in.

Her two cats had eaten her eyeballs, toes, fingers, and part of her abdomen. Her guts were spilling out and I'm sure the cats were going to start eating those soon.

A new guy that had been with us less than a year was puking just from the sight of it.

He went outside to puke and refused to come back in unless he got paid more for that job. I asked him how much more he needed and he said "Bout three fifty".

So you're unemployed nice

You ever take any good creeps?

Average is like 55k a year from what i hear. Im only making 48 myself.

That's pretty damn decent really, how much education did you need ?

I test shit

Are you on this board like, all the time? Unless there are several dudes who say they are "chefs" at Wendy's. Just wondering.

Went to college for 4 years for business management and mortuary science. I was an apprentice at the place i work at during my last year of college.

Do you have to touch the bodies and shit or just deal with the families?

What education do you need to do that ? Is it like just the umbrella and the sunbed or you rent a spot with it? How much do you earn a month

how much education does one need to collect money an pass out umbrellas?

Both. I dress and make them look nice. I was a wedding planner before this, so the styling and shit is easy for me. I pretty much run the place, the boss is just a face who makes sure im doing my job properly.

I could see myself dealing with the families, consoling and planning and shit, but I wouldn't want to be hands on with the corpses

Oh shit m8, the Ship Ashore?

Theres 3 of us morticians total. I hardly touch the bodies because im the top man on the totem pole. I mainly go over packages with clients and act as a salesman pretty much.

I used to work in a dildo factory. I made silicone dildos and prostate-massagers.

What is the average cost of a funeral at your home? what do you sell those 1,100 caskets for?

Where? How seasonal is your business?

Then you got fired for sitting on the job?

I live on an old warship. its open for tours on the east coast. thats all i want to say about my location.

No, for making dildos in the wrong color. But the owner of the company tests every single model out on herself, including a butt plug the size of Vesuvius.

Landscape architect and design. I make rich people's yards and businesses look pretty. Nothing particularly weird.

My grandfather ran a dildo repair shop, but they have gotten so cheap you can buy a new one for what repair cost.

I used to design and sell lingerie to small outlets. And was able to build up quite a bit of funding to build a studio for models to try stuff on. I sold my studio for a nice chunk of money, which now is part of a growing major online lingerie company.
Now I am owner/running a small hvac business with 61 employees.

Depends. Ive seen some services go for 5,000 and some for 10,000+. Life insurance usually covers a large sum of it, so thats not really an issue with our clients. We try to sell our caskets for around double the price we got them for. So an 1,100 one would go for 2,000. Not exactly double, but around that. Theres also a fee for using our service, and we charge 800 bucks if they want to have the funeral at our home. We also engrave stones at our home, and they can be pricey depending on what they want.

Analytical Therapist

aka

Analrapist

I repair large fishing boat, tugboats, and ferrys fixing their engines. £56,0000+ a year and a 4 year engineering degree. Hoping to become an Engine designer in the future.

that's pretty fair, some homes I sell to get $2500-3000 for an imported casket that they paid me $800-900 for

Our prices are fairly generous, hence why im making less than the average funeral director.

How old are you user?

27, you?

Boy Scouts of America regional marketing.

31, i'm really new to this line of work though, looking to branchh out onto my own sometime soon

Does your business card really freak people out?

My job isn't odd or weird. I work as a cashier but after a while you stop thinking of the customers as actual human beings. You just don't care anymore.

what's the difference?

How did you get into funeral direction?

Some guy i was in the army with took over his dad's business, offered to help pay for my schooling if i went to work with him, since i was a wedding planner, he knew i had similar experience.

I'm an airplane mechanic

very cool, could you see yourself running your own place someday?

Welfare, nobody has that.
660 euro a month. Covers the basics. The rest of my income i earn raping people.

I am an professional rapist.

Eh, im comfortable where im at. Dont want to be in this business forever. I want a job that i could be proud telling my kids about (whenever i settle down and have kids).

I make the pre-fried tacos for taco bell. Including the DLT's. Used to make their flatbread.

Sounds like a good field to get into. How many college did you have to do?

discord.
----------
gg/ctagmQE

I manage my own mother's prostitution

Funeral Director is a pretty prestigious sounding job in my opinion, kids would look up to that im sure.

Thank you for that, but i dont think its a job to be super proud of. Im thinking of joining the fire department or something like that.

I hear the pay is good

Watchmaker

Yeah that will be good also, maybe not so much when your in your 50's but defiantly good for now