Someone please explain leftist's affinity for cats

Someone please explain leftist's affinity for cats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zv3bqTNzcrA
youtube.com/watch?v=o9S8ZoxOjOQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26910464/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone likes cats.

Yeah, dude. I'm a far right winger and love cats. Everyone loves cats. Dogs are cool to though.

>Leftshit detected

Somebody post kitten and asian lady
You know what I'm talking about

>implying Russians don't love kots

the alpha zfg they want in their life but cant attract

Cats are honorary aryans, they kill the weak and inferior beings without mercy

DOGS ARE MASTERRACE-BEST-FRIENDS

CATS ARE LIKE NIGGERS, THEY ARE LEECHES.

toxoplasmo

>Not liking the purring Jew
>2016

A cat can be a pet in a small apartment, such as the kind that a single mother can afford. A dog requires a yard, implying a house, which generally is kept by a traditional family.

Sup Forums is a dog board you stupid kike.

They believe cats are independent while they would actually be dead if it wasn't for the owner taking care of it.

Cause cats are fuckin gay just like themselves.

Because they're pussy whipped.

Dude every human loves cats, literally the only people I knew to hate cats had brown skin.

>own a kit-t
>also own a pupper and support Trump

Maybe not all cat owners are one person?
Kind of like how Sup Forums isn't one person

Actually, they would be not
"wild" stray cat have much better chance at living by killing pidgeons, mice, etc than stray dog
That being said I love all animals except mosquitoes, fuck those guys

I'm definitely more right than you and I like cats.

everyone you know hates cats?

>Bought a dog
>Bought some curtains

I'm safe now!

Cats will wreck your shit if you attack them
Dogs will bark and bark and bark, but if you kick them, they will run with their tail between their legs.

maybe cats like leftist people

I like dogs and cats. Even my dog likes my cat, and my cat likes my dog.

Having a preference is ok. I think dogs are objectively superior but whatever.

Hating either or both is something shitskins do.

If you don't rear a kitten and puppy together and teach the cat to ride the dog you're a loser

>he claims to be right wing
>he doesn't like meowing fuzzball

they share a certain preening narcissism

I don't mind cats, but dogs are superior

>have two cats
>MAGA

I like cats and dogs but cats are much easier to look after than dogs and as we know,. most lefties are work shy slobs so a cat is a much more ideal pet.

because cats are cucked lions

I had a part bobcat cat and that bitch was viscous and intelligent as fuck

same thing goes for cuck pups, anyone who owns a pug is into incest

Cats are 100% Alpha
They dictate the rules of the relationship

the whole internet is a cat board, that includes all of Sup Forums, that includes Sup Forums

yes, but that rule is only enforced on caturdays

>They believe cats are independent while they would actually be dead if it wasn't for the owner taking care of it.

Assuming I don't lock them in the house, both of my cats would be just fine in the wild.

They're both feral rescues.

The male would barely miss me, but the female would miss me terribly if I died. She bonded quite strongly with me.

Leftist can't be trusted
Cats can't be trusted
Cats are jerks

Never trust a man than hates dogs

You feed a dog, play with it, and love it
They think "Wow, you must be God"

You feed a cat, play with it, and love it
They think "Wow, I must be God"

dogs are too high energy

Easy:

Leftists, like cats, believe they're completely self-sufficient, but rely almost exclusively on someone else's generosity to live.

>tfw people forget 4chinz is the birthplace for cat pictures on the internet

Dogs are the ultimate blue pill.

Cats are the Aryan animal

No just one Czech guy that lives near and a classmate from high school that I remember of.

Cats are white man's animals, dogs are for darkies. Like literally, has anyone ever saw a nigger with a cat?

When was the last time your dog brough you home a fucking live dove for dinner?
Fuck, my cat brought in a paralyzed RABBIT once. She bit through its neck.

She brought it in and GAVE IT TO ME.

A canine is the true beast of the patrician.

Loyal, intelligent and with a variety of uses. Easy to feed, easy to train, easy to breed.

FUCK DUSTY THE CAT

Niggers kill cats.

Seems like dogs would be more of a match.

They, like leftists, destroy things that other built and require 24/7 catering by an authority figure.

Oh, and they smell.

>dogs
>the nigger of household pets

Oldfag detected, here's a (You)

Leftists love pets because they can't maintain relationships with real people.
They force animals to either live with them or starve, and then they invent all sorts of fantasies in which their pet is their best friend.
A pet can't talk back, can't challenge your opinion, and can't refuse your will. Thus the leftist gets to exercise their controlling tendencies with no consequences.
It's a coping mechanism, plain and simple.

Why not both?

I fuckin love cats, am I a commie now?

holy shit, Ameribro brings the truthbombs

so you also like those little guys eh?
youtube.com/watch?v=zv3bqTNzcrA

dogs are literally slaves, cats actual masterrace

i have

tryptophobia just hit me like a fucking train

>Egyptian
>worships cats
colour me surprised

>Not owning the true Aryan animal
shigg digg

no. bird is masterrace

>trypophobia
actually for some reason
youtube.com/watch?v=o9S8ZoxOjOQ
this gets me more

Because like them, cats are spoiled, selfish creatures.

Dogs are simple and will worship anyone. Quick and eager to please, and will immediately lick you if you give it a fucking treat.

Cats are independent and pick their company, and aren't quick to bow down to others. They are individuals.

and what's wrong with owning slaves?

>When was the last time your dog brought you home a fucking live dove for dinner?
Not a live dove, but dinner? Many times. My dog is a spectacular tracker, and he's filled my plate with dinner more times than I can count.

Your cat brings you easy catches because it thinks you're retarded and are incapable of hunting (and it's likely correct on both counts).

>seems like dogs would be more of a match
The only thing dogs and cats share are that they're popular pets. If you leave a dog to its own devices, it'll often mark territory and attain self-sufficiency. Cats have a tendency to let their own paranoia and easily startled nature get the better of them, which often winds them up beneath a car tire.

Not to say that dogs don't do that shit, too, but I see way more dead cats than dead dogs when it comes to roadkill.

They are carriers for literal cuck parasites that manipulate your behaviour.

Cat owners are almost guaranteed to be infected.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

> Toxoplasma gondii is an obligate intracellular, parasitic protozoan
> domestic cats are the only known definitive hosts
> In humans, T. gondii is one of the most common parasites in developed countries
> associated with numerous subtle adverse or pathological behavioral alterations

> shown to alter the behavior of infected rodents in ways thought to
> increase the rodents' chances of being preyed upon
> greatly decrease predator aversion
> infection can induce some of the same alterations in the human brain

> infection with the parasite has recently been associated with a number of neurological disorders, particularly schizophrenia
> A 2015 study also found cognitive deficits in adults to be associated with joint infection by both T. gondii and Helicobacter pylori

Historically speaking this. You must be quite the underage to deny it.

how horrific

I have no idea what your talking about.

Not a leftist but cats are snug motherfuckers

literally nothing, but why would you have "affinity" for slaves?

>mfw these catfags have all contracted toxoplasmosis
>mfw that is the only way someone would enjoy being around degenerate cats

> it'll often mark territory and attain self-sufficiency.

>pack animals are self-sufficient

you must be retarded then

gercuck detected

LORD GECKO HANDS

Those are your words not mine.

cucks always chose the "cutest" animals and cats are cutest than dogs... fucking faggots

This was disproven when my neighbours cat got stuck in my backyard with my Husky. Cat is kill
Figures a sandnigger would hate dogs

>Cats don't give a shit about anyone
FTFY

i don't hate dogs, i just think they should be put to work, not petted, because that's what nigger-tier animals are for

How the fuck did that happen

Dogs confirmed cowardly

FPBP

Have you not seen the mummy Metalik? They use them for protection.

niggers in africa owning dogs.

That's fine if you feel that way, dogs make very good working animals, but they also make top tier pets too, try making a cat do anything useful.

The Cat in the Trump hat??

>try making a cat do anything useful.
you throw them at the desperate fatty trying to court you

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26910464/

>Quantifying the Search Behaviour of Different Demographics Using Google Correlate.

>Vast records of our everyday interests and concerns are being generated by our frequent interactions with the Internet. Here, we investigate how the searches of Google users vary across U.S. states with different birth rates and infant mortality rates. We find that users in states with higher birth rates search for more information about pregnancy, while those in states with lower birth rates search for more information about cats. Similarly, we find that users in states with higher infant mortality rates search for more information about credit, loans and diseases. Our results provide evidence that Internet search data could offer new insight into the concerns of different demographics.

>while those in states with lower birth rates search for more information about cats.

cats are child substitutes

based on location.

cats r better

Same here, my boys greet me at the door every day. Plus I can pick up their turds with a scoop and not have to use my hand in a plastic sack like a plebeian.

>cats literally evolved their form of mind control

No wonder dumb as shit liberals would be easy targets.

Aryan>Slav>Anglo>Moorish Rape babies>Dogs>Asians>"Gary", from Tech Support who poos in his very own loo>Cats>Gorillas>Latinos>>Trees>Rocks>POWER GAP>Niggers

> Cleaning catlitter boxesis a potential route of infection;[30]however, numerous studies have shown living in a household with a cat is not a significant risk factor forT. gondiiinfection,[30][58][63]though living with several kittens has some significance.[64]

In other words, unless your literally eating cat shit your probably fine.

If you do eat cat shit your a degenerate anyway.