Guys i seriously don't know what to do

Guys i seriously don't know what to do..

I don't have a job and some fucker (which i thought was a friend) stole weed, about 2000 $ worth. He screwed me up in my flat with another dipshit and took it, when i didn't pay attention for 5 seconds. The next day he said that he wanted to apologize and after he came he wanted to rob me again.

I can't call the police, i somehow know where he lives ans where he works, he is a slimey redneck dipshit who works in a snowballsystem and wears an golden tie.

Tell me what to do. I don't want any more trouble with this piece of whoreshit.

stop doing drugs
stop talking to people who do drugs
get a job

>baseball bat

>his knees

you know what to do

I will, but this fucker is also trying to blackmail me

leave a bad review on google.

or download a bunch of cp on your phone then leave your phone in his apartment so the cops will arrest him.

Stand up to him fucking pussy if not he's gonna make you his bitch

Where you live OP, bama here if you're close I'll help you fuck this guy up. And when I say fuck him up, I mean I'm going to out this mother fucker on the brink of death. Been wanting to fuck someone up for a minute

I don't want any authorities involved..

his, go there with a bro and fuck his ass up, don't let them trample you

That's actually not a bad idea, but not easy executed..

Austria

Again, no authorities. I have a feeling that this asshole is going to report me if i smack him up

Get more friends and jump him

set his place of fire? moltov+window

>serving without a heater
Not even once

Follow him for weeks, memorize his every move and pattern (DO NOT BE SEEN). Discover the location of where he buys his golden tie, acquire a friend whom is comfortable with committing crimes. Direct the friend to cause a distraction in the place that he buys the golden tie from, plant drugs in every golden tie in that place then vacate the area immediately. Wait until he next buys a tie, the chances are he will wear his brand new sparkling tie to work to gain "acceptance" from his co-workers, then you strike... Call the police and tell them someone has been stabbed at the local snowballsystem. Walk in there and stab him 3 times in his gut and slit his throat, go home and await the police. When they arrive break down in tears and get arrested, get sentenced a long time in prison for murder and enjoy the rest of your life in a cell.

You fucked up. Don't let him blackmail you. Just let whatever he's hiding spill or take care of him.

Do you know what kind of car he drives or where he lives? If so, use a tracking device on his car.

You need to rape him

This is why you guys are known as eurocucks. Too scared of consequences to defend your honor. Pussy.

cry

That guy calls himself samy alpha on fb. Just look at his profile and you know what kind if a queer he is