Oi cunts

Oi cunts...
So.. need help.
I have charter internet, TV, and phone. Babysitting my siblings and a dude pulls up in a generic ass truck. Like, silence of the lambs when they use a flower van to raid buffalo bills fake house. He says he's from charter.. Replaces modem, and TV DVR box. While he's messing with modem again, I check. Model # on old and new DVR are EXACT same. Only w bright blue internet looking line and various other weird looking componentes are inside this new one. I as him why he had replaced TV DVR, as nothing was wrong with the old one. He says he doesn't know. Alrighty. Replaces router too. Leaves.. I mess with router (changing SSID and password and channel to optimize..) Call parents who aren't in. They didn't call for ANY of the before mentioned services. I call charter. They didn't send anyone out, though records show that we have a DVR that can now record things! (legend of zelda chest theme) I explain it is the EXACT same thing. We could record before.. She asks for account holder to come and call back. Fucking. Weird. Ideas? Pic of stuff in box.

Mysterious

I've had to fiddle with these cancer boxes more than any mortal being should.. and I PROMISE you.. These outlined things were NEVER present.. on the same fucking model of DVR..

>5+ years experience as a field tech for AT&T, Directv, Time Warner Cable, and now Google Fiber

I have no logical explanation for it, i've had tickets to swap working equipment cause maybe that manufacture date for the same model had a hackable firmware or defective parts. But even though he sounds like a contractor he should know why he's there.. could be possible he's up to some sketchy shit... or maybe he got the wrong address and he's just a dumbass so thats why there is no record of it. Should've asked for his name and tag.

That looks like a hard drive and a fan... does it have the same capacity?

why are you paying for a landline phone? there are some services that let you use it for FREE

Sometimes it's literally cheaper to have th phone included in package than it is to tell them to take it off cause you dont need it. Promotional prices make no sense sometimes

He was in driveway when I came to him. He asked if he was at correct address.. I verified, and he came in. He knew which house he was in, was the right one.. No idea about capacity... And I'm not paying for shit, that's normie dad.

OP IS FUCKED

and ya, Stated above in post, TV internet and phone bundled..phone free.. $100 for internet + local channels = 10 channels of choice.. Pretty decent deal. Except for the strange black man replacing equipment w/o being called o.o

Can confirm. We have a landline for no reason, only that it's cheaper when included.

Did you see any other company tags that he might've worked for? Other than Charter

Oh he's black?
Damn niggers.

Like I said.. Sketchy ass van.. Advanced Technologies? I don't really remember.. Dude has a shit ton of tattoos

Advanced technologies my ass.. This internet is slower than what we had before. Before avg 6Mbps upload, 40mbps download.. download is halved.. Ping higher

Sounds like MasTec Advanced Technology. Ya theyre a shady group theyll hire felons. You could google them and see if they have a tech garage in your area. If they do call their asses and see if they had a ticket for you today

You shouldve shot that nigger

Boy, Oh Boy.. The RIOTS that would have ensued.. I'm in alabama.. Bad Idea. I am a white male too. #Whitemalelife #Hilakleiners

Update! Law states someone 18+ must be present.. I am the 17 atm.. Also, they HAVE TO do a followup call tom ensure you'll be there at the agreed time.. No followup and no original call..

I know alot of techs who never do pre-calls or follow up calls.. thats no surprise. But ya he should've asked if you were 18 if you even look remotely underage

There was never a call to get the service.. We didn't need it.. Charter ALWAYS will do a call.. Also, computer and phone are acting fucking crazy atm.. Spooked as fuck.........