Watching MST3k

>watching MST3k
>final episode of season 6
>ahaha, Frank's dead :^)
>Season 7 begins
>No frank
Why didn't you fags warn me about this? I'm surprised how much this has affected me. And for such a dumb reason.

MST3K thread?
Best episodes? Worst episodes?
Best quotes?

Why did they even call him TV's Frank?

Soultaker
Werewolf
Hands of Manos (they constantly discuss it)

>Best episodes?
Obligatory chart, I suppose.

Well, after all, we do know him from TV.

>no girl with gold boots
>no danger: diabolik
shit list family

>there's a list
Fuck yes

This guy is right. Both are pretty good. First has great music, second is ridiculous but fun.

It's also missing that Russian one about Santa. Jack Frost I think

doesnt include the undead
Trash list for peasants

I mean I know their B+W stuff isnt popular, but some of it is great

I wish I had a reaction image for the list. I approve of Sup Forums's tastes surprisingly.

Add to the list. I know it's missing some of my favorites too, but I'm blanking.

They never did a Bud Spencer and Terrance Hill episode right? I'm getting confused I think

We should make a list of the shorts too.
I remember one about if they world never had zinc or nickel or somehting and it's actually hilarious

Forrester > Pearl
but barely

Mike >Joel
But both are good.

Roooooowsdooooower!!!!!

Which episode was about a cult and the gruffy guy says "I wonder if there is beer on the moon?"
. It had a little kid too.

It's honestly not a bad list, it has most of the essentials, there's just so many good eps it's hard to list them all.

Good to see Angel's Revenge, that's an A+ one that doesn't get a lot of love. I think Devil Fish should be on there too.

Oh I agree. 100%. It's a great list, proves to me that Sup Forums has some chance of not being shit. I'm telling others just to add what they think is good.

Back in the day, if you read entertainment "journalism" like People magazine or something, you'd see stuff like "...Tom Selleck, TV's Magnum P.I., was seen at blah blah blah..." and its a reference to that.

I don't know if I prefer Rifftrax or MST3K.

Bad movies have more riff-able items but the movie can be so bad, it's too much to suffer through. With good movies (Rifftrax), you have less to joke about, but the movie is good. Sometimes too good.
The perfect middle ground was Twilight series.

Final Sacrifice

That's what I thought, and I always thought it was clever. Still, I had doubt in my mind.

Thanks, I want to rewatch it.

>shorts
Night of the blood beast had a good one.
>save some room for the holy ghost

>new episodes
>Felicia Day
So how bad do you think it'll be?
Joel can be good I think, so it has a chance.

Who are the other new people by the way? I have no idea who they are

I'd give it 10:1 odds it's awful.

Resurrecting this kind of show almost never works. Without the old writing staff I just can't see this recapturing the charm of the original.

>None of the Coleman Francis films

It stinks, it stinks, it stinks

Joel's other projects were rough.
I think it has a bit of a chance... I'll watch (for free)

>Red Zone Cuba
>Yucca Flats
No offense, but both were horrid. I think I vaguely liked some of the riffing of the first but not enough.

Go fuck yourself.

Is it a case where the films are so bad, they suck the life out of the riffing. Find Manos is pretty boring episode.

I think so, but that's my opinion. Red Zone Cuba is watchable and maybe Yucca Flats is too. It's been a while.

Find Manos? I don't know it. It's not Hands of Manos right?

>Can I drink you?
>oh Rowsdower, you're so big and strong and handsome.

Yucca Flats was a pretty funny watch for me

if it's the one I'm thinking, there's this wonderfully meaningless, trite, gratuitous overdub of this narrator trying to tie all the incoherence together with vaguely significant statements about the living in the Atomic Age

Ehhh, I think you might be right. I know "Transparent Man' had a similar end, with a character turnign to the camera saying "waht would YOU do?"

Is the last Rifftrax Harry Potter movie out yet?

hehe, there are a lot of 50s sci fi movies where some moralizing narrator comes on and admonishes the viewer about mankind and technology or whatever

Actually, his surname is Frank
His given name is "TV's"

So shitty, but so funny.
If not for rifftrax, I would never watch such horrid shit.

>this work of genius lead to the current commentary youtube videos
Feels bad man.

>be TV's frank
>watch mst3k: the movie
>no frank :)

he saves us

this list has massive holes in it

Never seen it but I thought he was in it?

I think it's a compilation of ONE entire MST3K thread, so not much. It's definitely missing alot

IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE