Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing No Man's Sky and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wear makeup and become a lesbian tranny.

Learn sign language so you can date a blind girl, some of them are pretty hot.

The problem is that you play No Man's Sky, not the acne.

Get a really, really, ugly girl.

Kill yourself pasta

go to a doctor and get anti-biotics
problem solved

topkek

smoke weed every day

WAT?

You don't
/thread

Roaccutane / accutane.
It works very well.

Also, stop eating any processed food. Try eating fresh stuff that's cooked from scratch.

>sign language
>blind girl
>can't see what you're doing
>not using normal speech

This has to be a troll. No one actually plays No Man's Sky

lolwut

That's a really weird preference, OP. What is it about their acne that makes you like a girl more?

the food part is bullshit

also antibiotics are good

Become more active. Don't each trash food. Junk food, soda included, is bad for acne. When you become more active your skin will clear up from a combination of sunlight and being more healthy.

You have two options
>Become a furry
>move into the basement of a theatre and become the Phantom of the Opera.

Actually great advice I went to school in a place that was popular for blind people and a lot of those girls were fine af and really nice my ex was blind

grow out hair to cover acne until the antibiotics work, worked for me.

80-90% of furrys are men over the age of 50 I am not trolling

I was on antibiotics for half a year. They did nothing. Roaccutane worked almost immediately for me and they've never come back.

The food stuff doesn't really matter, but you'll feel better if you don't eat greasy, sugary food..

Rocky Dennis got a hottie

surprised there isn't more troll replys especially considering this is on /b and not /adv

Confidence youtu.be/7P2fJ4iuxTo

This guy is right shitty food and lack of sunlight make acne a LOT worse. When I was 15 I stopped eating shitty food and started exercising and my acne cleared up.

These are troll comments.
This
ThisThisThis

Is it just me or are the biggest faggots on Sup Forums the faggots that /thread their own posts?
/thread

to much masturbation, not enough clean pillow cases, McDonalds, all these things cause flair ups, acetone can help ask your doctor

>sign language
>to talk with a blind girl

my sides are in space

Pop all pimples then quickly get on a soap called African soap, it'll last a month and clears up acne scars. Use a clean face wash cloth

Nicely done. Fo kakkle my kekkle..... My kekker.

Acne? Drop the saturated fat from your diet. Dry face with separate towel after shower, don't use the same as for body. Place clean towel on pillow when sleep. Apply jojoba oil to face if flaky/dry. Should fix it, unless it's hormonal. Then u fucked.

disregard females. suck dick

Go to dermatologist...thats is

jesus fuck dude stop touching your face and use cleanser

Anyone have her information. I'm interested.

Clean your face every morning and night with acne scrubs. Take showers. Change bedsheets often. Eat clean and healthy (no junk or fast food). Exercise some. If nothing helps go ask your doctor about high voltage acne medicine. (Also keep in mind if a girl only likes you for your looks she's probably just looking for a temporary sugar daddy.) Anyways good luck.

Literally your only option is to see a doctor and get that shit medicated. Even to most ugly girls that shit is off-putting as fuck. Just hope to god your face doesn't get scarred up.

Out of curiosity, what do you even do for facial hygiene?

Anyone know non prescription ways to get rid of light acne scars or lighten them up?

Cut your face off
>like in face off

Stop touching your face.
Wash your hands on every occasion, while your at it, wash your face as well.

get one of those acid skin peels, bam, problem solved. Helped me when I had shit acne

Hey OP - Human biology student here. Not a doctor, but not clueless. I have suggestions that may or may not help, but will help your skin regardless and make you more attractive in other ways. Hopefully you like

- You need to workout more. Sweating out bad toxins helps your skin. Be sure to shower afterwards.

- Saunas will help. Reasons above.

- Change your damn diet, man. Prioritise vegetables and far far less meat, especially red meats. White meats like chicken and turkey will help you.

- CITRUS FRUITS will help, eat them. Reason being they will help your kidneys and liver with re-hydration. Provides added white blood cell production which will help your body fight bacteria.... Also, for when you get a little older, it's the best and only scientifically proven hangover cure.

- STOP CARING SO MUCH ABOUT IT. Stress is never good, doing the above will improve your body, even if the acne stays, it's better to have a well maintained body with acne, than to be fat/skinny and useless with acne. Don't you agree?

TLDR; Stop doing shit that's bad for your body, start doing things that are good for it.

Cleanse, benzoyl peroxide, moisturizer. Do this twice a day with clean hands and never touch your face any other time. Use a proper cleanser, not soap. Make sure your moisturizer is non-comedogenic.
Stop eating dairy and sugar to rule out intolerances. You should stop eating sugar even if you don't have acne tbh.
Start exercising. Stress makes acne worse and exercise relieves stress.
If none of that works, go to a doctor and get isotretinoin. It works but it should be considered a last resort because it's expensive and has a ton of dangerous side effects.

Pro tip: having clear skin won't get you a gf
Pro pro tip: having a gf won't make your life better, in fact it will do the opposite