Would it be bad to pop these?

Would it be bad to pop these?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They say you're not supposed to, but I would wipe it down with rubbing alcohol, pop em, and then wipe over that with more rubbing alcohol.

Not OP, using that much rubbing alcohol would dry out my skin fast, any other options

Crush asprin and make a paste with rubbing alcohol and put that on your face.

At this point dry skin is the least of this faggot's worries.

Pop and apply.

hahahaha, just pop them and wash your face and keep your hands clean, drop the soda, and try to stay away from artifishial sweeteners(its hard, its not like you shud make it the devil, but try to atleast think about it next time you eat something.) op is a dirty faggot. just pop them and wipe off with water.

that looks so satisfying to pop, shoot it at the mirror

I was going to say a .45?

I mean where it is and how bad it is, lets hope it just puberty hormone induced, or if you a filthy fuck the sort out your hygeine, if your 18+ then yeahh....

I'd go for a short drop and a sudden stop.

I wonder if anybody actually falls for that?

Herpes?

OP here, I'm not a filthy faggot I wash my face twice daily after showering. I do consume an above average number of sodas but I've been slowing down on it.

Falls for what?

How the fuck are you gonna pop your adam's apple???

I was hiding my face, nigger

I can see why

if you want your face full of scars go ahead, rub some shit on it and wait for it to calm down then when they are tiny its better to pop them(if they dont go away by themself.

What if I rub shit on it then it pops?

you shouldnt pop your brothers fighting their way to freedom

Ask your doctor for accutane. I used to have terrible acne but ever since I took accutane for it my acne is non existant

nigga you even know what herpies are

they have to calm down first or else you will get big scars, i used to have like 10 of them on my chest at a time and when id work out id be poppin them by accident and i have big scars there now. but my face is almost perfect even tho i had acne for 5 years b4 getting treatment for it. (the treatment is isotretinonin, but its expensive)

do this

can we get another pic?

Drinkimg sodas won't give you a fucking face like that, stop the lie.

You are ibviously a filthy fuck, just fucking deal with it and wash, stop fingering your ass and touching your face you fucking filthy faggot kek

Those are shit filled facial pores!

Hey try bitch slapping the shit out of yourself, maybe you will ultra pop them

this isnt gonna become a thing

discord.
---------------
gg/ctagmQE

have u been to a doctor about this? you can start treatments for it

No

it already is though
>did you miss the danny phantom guy who thought if he went on a rampage hed join an army of ghosts in the after life

youtube.com/watch?v=rn8ywqCjjP0&feature=youtu.be

sodium sulfacetamide

tretinoin cream

minocycline

Thanks nigger. A year ago my face was clear as shit. Now it's this shit son. A product of late-stage puberty obviously

If applyed to the scrotum,
methyl salicylate is absorbed 40x faster than normal.
Lethal levels would be in your body, and you'd be fucked.

Dew it

Underage b8, gtfo

It's not b8 nigger. Not underage fag.

did you take anymeds or a change in diet
to

No med changes, no major diet changes. I did move and had stress about grades, and the future n shit but that's over rn.

Don't pop them unless you want scars.

It's gonna be a long road trip to Dr. Pimple popper!

Captcha sorta related

go to the derm. and ask for

It's gonna be weeks before I get the chance. It goes on this cycle of nearly clearing up over the course of a week or two then BAM! All this shit pops up over night. What in the fuck could be the deal?

>you'd be fucked
Actually you'd just be masturbating without your hands.

once had acne like you, heat up your pores using steam or whatever, rubbing alcohol the place, pop it, then slather honey all over it

honey is anti bacterial,it heals, and moisturizes the skin

then poor rubbing alcohol on it..i used to do that

Dirty pillowcase, try changing it daily. Probably something like that if it "pops up overnight.

You need accutane.

pop them /bro

Will do. I wash my sheets n shit often tho so idk

just pop them and post a pic
>just poke a small hole and squeeze it a little..then put honey or rubbing alcohol on it

DO not pop them idk how old you are but im gonna assume more are coming, poping them will damage your skin after a while youll look like that mexican actor danny trejo get a needle and pierce the sufrace of any white out only the reds are just gonna bleed then when all have been pierced wash your facing no scrub just soap and water also use a paper towel to dry your face never dirty anuy towels with puss and blood more laundry

>nigger
>fag
>same post

underage confirmed

this, just poke the top of it, and let a little puss come out, then wash

i used Irish spring bar soap when i was a teen and it helped alot

Shave that pathetic excuse for facial hair off your chin!

This

Severe acne is usually a hormone problem bruh, my girlfriend had bad cystic acne when she was in highschool and know her skins clear as a baby's ass, she gets occasional zits but only one or two at a time.

No will be perfectly fine; infact you'll find popping spots actually make them heal faster.
The oft told parable that popping spots will leave you with scars is the result of popping a spot, leaving an open, bleeding wound which then gets infected with a worse strain of bacteria. All you need to do is pop them and use a disinfectant on them or just wash your face a few times with soap and water.

I popped all of my spots, sometimes using pins dipped in acetone (and allowed to dry!) to get the ones which were deep in the skin and i don't have a single scar.

Your Adams Apple?? AYUHHH DO IT

I can't with the fucking whiteheads you goon.

This
/thread

Don't be scared! The shaving will pop them in the process. Then you've solved (2) problems.

do you change your pillow cases regularly?

go to a dermatologist and see if they can give you something for the acne, or use proativ

Change as in wash?
Nah nigger.

swap them for clean ones or wash if you only have one

Blowtorch to the face

I've had mild acne for decades. If you have insurance get a prescription for doxycycline. Also wipe apple cider vinegar on areas that break out every day, it works great - both of these are highly recommended. If it gets really bad Accutane should do the trick, but it's harsh for your body, and you need a prescription for that.