That moment when you realize your girlfriend stops texting/wanting you as much as the beginning and you know its over...

That moment when you realize your girlfriend stops texting/wanting you as much as the beginning and you know its over or almost over.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep

The next time you fuck, do the nastiest shit you can think of.
Fuck her in the ass and wipe it on her ugly face if you need to.
Do it while you can and so you can gloat after. She will literally be a shitface.

happened to me yesterday
sorry OP

afk

yeah im with this guy maybe dont whipe shit on her face but do something you normally wouldn't (try anal) or something fucking funny. Go out with a bang

Dude, literally do not worry about it, it would be weird if things always stayed the same, its totally normal for relationships to change to some extent

its not always over bro chill she has other shit to do

That's your fualt for being an open book. Bitches like a little mystery mixed with a sprinkle of bullshit Drama.

This guy gets it

That moment when you misunderstand the natural progression of a relationship and jump to conclusions

tfw you have never had a girl text or want you ever.

More pictures lol

So every relationship ever then.. Grills just have fleeting fancies, can't blame them for that. Guys are the same, the grass is always greener on the other side

I know, shes been busy all day but I just know theres something else. Like those replies telling me
>Yes
>Ok then
>No
and nothing more. She tells me everythings alright but at the end you know theres always something more.

I know if I go on with the relationship it wont be as nice as in the beginning. But, its always like this, sometimes you both keep fighting.

For me the worst moment is knowing Im always the one giving more effort into every relationship and they are the ones who destroy everything.

>I know if I go on with the relationship it wont be as nice as in the beginning.

No, it will never be the SAME. You cannot keep all the details of your life the same forever, that just how the world works

You fucking loser incels. Of course youre going to get less texts, theres less to talk about. The ones who can handle relationships figure out how to keep it fresh. If its getting boring, it's your beta ass fault.

I know, I always try to be tough and criptic, but at the end I come back asking for confort and something nice for having a good sleep or week.

And then, they keep repeating those things like
>Im still the same, I didnt change, why are you saying those things?

My girlfriend has always had a low sex drive but made an effort at the beginning. She even swallowed for the first time with me (she so says). I always attributed it to unhappiness from her previous relationship, anxiety, etc. and thought things would get better, but over the past few months it's basically stopped, despite her being happier than before. We last had sex about 4 weeks ago.

We are now basically good friends who have sex sometimes and I'm thinking the "We need to talk" text needs to be sent soon.

You cant even spell cryptic let alone realize it is weird, not quirky. and maybe ask a different question? wtf you asking the same damn thing for all the time?

are you her?
she just told me that right now

post her nudes. pic related

I know that feeling pretty well.
The last reply I got from my gf is a raw "OK".
And that was 4 days ago. I hope we'll meet tomorrow because I know if were not seeing us everything will start to fall apart.

Hahaha it's over

I've always been unintentionally mysterious and hard to read, but it makes my girl feel insecure and sad. She makes no effort to make me want her because she thinks she'll fail anyway.

I've learned my lesson years ago. If you get all worried and weird and clingy you're gonna freak her out and she'll definitely leave you. As long as she's not cheating on you just let it take it's course. Either way if it ends then oh fucking well get over it and on to the next bitch.

To get feely for a sec, this is hands down the shittiest feeling I think a person can experience. At least with a sudden breakup the pain is all at once. But this, this is fucking torture, and there's almost nothing you can do about it without looking needy, paranoid, or scared.

Has anyone actually ever managed to come back from this position?

I know, I try to avoid that all the time.
First time learning that was in high school, when trying to be with a girl I liked. I was showing her my feelings as much sincere as I could, it ended too bad.

Since then Ive been repeating that a lot of times, until my last gf who I didnt respect at all and she was doing all the job. She left me because of that "you never show your feelings"

Now Im trying to keep balance again and still failing.

Its extremely hard. I used to panic myself a lot when seeing these kind of words from my partners.

Its like "I have to call her no matter what", and keep dialing, or sending messages, trying to find an answer.

For example, it happened to me yesterday. My current girlfriend texted me
"And I feel I dont want to see you again"
I totally panicked. It was out of the blue. I even had to lie on my bed because I was feeling sick.

After 2 hours or so she replied me saying she didnt mean that, she was writing something different and she didnt notice how bad was that reply.

discord.
-------------
gg/ctagmQE

gf recently broke up with me. Being clingy will get you nowhere.

I learned that you should never be emotionally invested in anybody other than yourself. Just focus on your own happiness OP.

bitches come and go. fuck em and move on.

I've had that, and the clinginess eventually brought an end to the relationship. I would walk for miles and miles and talk to friends on the phone because I couldn't figure out that she liked her space because she had a shitty family.

>That moment when you realize your girlfriend stops texting/wanting you as much as the beginning and you know its over or almost over.
Break up before she does it.

Well here's the secret. It's a balance of trying and not trying. If you're in the right relationship you don't need to try. You should both get along and have fun and have no worries like a best friend kind of thing. But that's not to say you're not gonna have fights and piss each other off bc you will and you'll have to work on it together. Honestly the reason relationships struggle is because of imbalance of status. Usually the clingy one is out of their league and desperately don't want the relationship to end because you'll probably never get to that level again. You need to date some one of similar status to you and the relationship will be much smoother

I've had something similar happen. She went camping with some friends who I didn't know and said she'd be back after the weekend at a certain time, didn't freak out until like a day later when I still hadn't heard from her. Suddenly I was the weird one for giving a shit and being worried. Eventually left me for stuff like that, said I was too clingly, I still don't know if she's right.

Op and Listen to this man. The reason this happens in the first place is because they think the relationship is getting stale from you doing nothing but drooling over her. Go to a concert, do drugs together fuck just mix it up. People really don't know how to fucking think these days, I swear.
As Eminem once said "But I do know one thing though. Bitches they come, they go
Saturday through Sunday Monday
Monday through Sunday yo"

Its happening to me right now.
Its like we are going separated ways.

Like, I see she is online and she is taking her time in answering me. It really sucks because you know its starting to getting over. You can keep the relationship, but its not going to be the same never again.

For me is harder because I always have to take the first step almost for everything. So she got used to that and now she doesnt write me first or proposes to meet or have dinner. Somehow I always end up fucking my relationships.

I did keep it interesting, we'd try literally anything together and enjoy the fuck out of it. I'll admit I would drool over her sometimes when I was feeling it because I figured that's what you're supposed to do if you're with someone.

I think part of it was I hated her hanging out with my "friends" who are fucking thirsty savages when they drink. I can't figure out if that's something normal to feel or if I'm being paranoid, but it's like she never understood that fear.

I hate my gf only talks when its about her job.
As if it was something that special.

The bad part is I have to go that way everytime I want to keep a conversation with her. At first she showed more interest in other things, now she only cares about her stupid job.

I dont know if I should stay with her.

Every one here life sucks. I'm planning my wedding with my fiancee of 7 years

This.

However, I do feel for OP.
I'm in the same spot right now after a 4 year long relationship. It's gonna be hard to find a new one as good as her now that I'm turning 34. :/

also pron because why not.

Same, she tells me about people in work who I don't know and IDGAF about. Then about 3 hours into the night it's like "How was your day?" ... "Oh right that's nice, but let me talk more about stuff I know you don't care about." Then we go to bed and don't have sex.

Something I have learnt from being in a relationship with a girl I truly love is :
I'm living in a constant fear that one day she will leave me

Sometimes I think it's better off for me to be alone, but then again.. I don't want to be alone.

You need to a) learn to love yourself and learn that you ARE good enough for her, and b) teach her how to help make you feel secure.

Only then can you enjoy that feeling, rather than experiencing it negatively.

My relationship of three years just ended a few days ago. For the last couple of months this was basically the story. Feltbadman, but now that its over, I feel some relief. No more anxiety over this girl, and although it is painful, it's nice to know that the world is open, and there are many women I can now have fun with. You'll get through this, OP.

It happens to me all the time.
I wish I could enjoy all my hobbies without worrying of being alone. Enjoy films, videogames, books, music. But no, I always have to end up looking for a girlfriend instead.

And when Im attached, I keep worrying all the time. Day and night. This is no life.

This.

Or it probably just means that you're not 14 anymore. Look at me, me and my gf only text once a week and we're perfectly fine! ...aren't we?

or when she starts having sex with you once a month and its fucking boring as shit

that's when you start fucking her friends. It's a win win.

Quick, dump her before she dumps you

this

and go gay

male on male bromance even if it aint fully gay u no what im sayin no homo tho

Wow, so you're a whiny mummy's boy who can't survive in a relationship past the honeymoon phase?

Guys it's ok to break up! Odds are every relationship you ever have is going to end and at best only one lasts till the end.

Stop worrying and enjoy the times you both are still happy and together.

i have experienced the "open book" mode and its weird as fuck. I didnt even bang this one girl but she came out with her friend to a bar i was at with my friend and he invited them. i found some girl and made out with her all night and they all saw and then i left with her. she was too drunk and ended up going home and i facetimed my friend and got one of the girls numbers that he invited out. she started texting me nonstop and basically told me her life story. its weird as fuck when its happening to you. i got weirded out by how open she was about everything and stopped responding.

That moment when you encounter that girl who is getting bored of her current bf and you swoop in to break up their relationship with some meaningless sex.

And what about you see her last connection hour and its always somewhere 3-4 am?

When you start suspecting her is always a horrible moment.

You're what's wrong with the world. Don't worry, I know you don't care. That's why you're the problem, after all.

12 year old detected

Projection if I ever saw it. Thinking you're cool for swooping in and purposefully fucking with a relationship is 12 year old mentality. Wanting social values in the world is not childish.

Yep...that's the moment that you should come all over her face. Exactly.

As a married man whose wife hasn't divorced him (yet), can confirm.

are you a teenager who doesn't realize that this is the inevitability of literally every "romantic" relationship you'll ever have? fucking children these days have no idea what the difference between infatuation, love, dedication, etc. are.

I would legit piss in her vajayjay