What are the chances of him doing the full four years?

What are the chances of him doing the full four years?

Because I'm not seeing it. Those most significant thing is that he isn't going to improve. He isn't going to learn. He's a rich kid that always had things his way and now he's 70 and he isn't going to change anymore.

You mean 8 yrs

The Simpjews predicted he would accidentally "die" in a few months

He will last all 8 years.He is getting shit done.
He is putting people in their place.He is putting lobbyist and congressmen/senators in their fucking place deregulating everything.

He has the balls to step out of the standard form all other presidents have been and is changing shit.People dont like change,they fear it.

what are the chances you have a vagina?

whines about Trump constantly.
"I'm not mad, you're mad" is his response.

I don't like him either

But who are you to judge? Stop making shit up you're as bad as the fake press. You know fuck all about him apart from the crap on the news.

100%, if you accept a Made in China rubber one.

>being this hurt because of negative comments about Donald Trump

Need a safe space snowflake?

you fuck plastic?

see (you)

"hurr durr Im not seeing it" what u have phd in politics n shit? lul what do u see at all lil ant

he's just some whiny pissant

Get of Sup Forums you fucking autistic bag of shit

Sup libtard
hows your nigger cucking going on for ya?

As long as he only fucks up the US I don't care. You guys fucked up.

>I'm not seeing it.
Yes everybody is used to that at this point. Your ignorance makes it easy for people like Trump to win. You're a joke

Probably right. Any public trial would expose uncomfortable secrets about who really runs the country.

the irony of your post.
not seeing it.

sure kid. must suck not having a real life

>What are the chances of him doing the full four years?
25%

>You mean 8 yrs
0%

>He is getting shit done.
We got a cap for you here somewhere.

These threads always get filled with clothes girl pictures every time the left and self identifying liberals get backed the fuck off. Every time

But it's fine. Real life is where it counts and where it hits them the hardest. It's not like spamming irl chants and shit like they do actually accomplishes anything. All it does is show everyone how shallow minded and not productive they are

He doesn't fucking need to change and yeah, he should have it his way, he's the boss and the government agencies are his employees, he's the boss of the people and what he says should fucking go end of that, don't like it? Well please leave America and never fucking come back.

FYI, it's not 4 years he's in, he's in for 8. You lost and the Dems will probably forfeit the election or should as an apology.

sure kid

i too drink the semen and its salty .i drink directly through his penis licking.its good for pregnancy.if you feel uncomfort just bite hard his penis and he will be scare.dont callme anymore

>He is getting shit done.
top kek

msnbc is lying to you.

The election wasn't hacked. The liberal press is manufacturing a reason to explain Hilary Clinton's loss because they can't except the fact that she got beat by an incompetent idiot.

kill yourself

All you europoor and shit stain countries will be dying for our help when we pull out of all these international groups and flat out stop out international aid.

Wont be missing us when you're neck deep in shit and you have no one to help you will you?

wow the things you can accomplish when you don't have a social life.

100% tbh

>isn't going to learn
Learn what? That the media is always going to put the worst possible spin on anything they ever report about him?
He's doing just fine, especially considering the fact that "innocent until proven guilty" seems to have been replaced with "convict him in the court of public opinion even if the actual courts let him off". The press is 100% against him and won't give him a chance.

Granted, he did antagonize the press during the campaign but the extent to which the news seems to revel in shit-talking him is absurd.

HE'S GONNA DO 8 YEARS, WE'RE GONNA HAVE A FREE FUCKING AMERICA, FREE OF REGULATION AND FUCKING FASCISM.

#MAGA!

Show me any elected official who has had to lie to gain votes?
Oh wait thats literally every elected offical

you don't have crying millennials on that list?

EIGHT FAGGOT
YOU MEAN EIGHT!

They hacked Her Reptilian Majesty along with your Fearless Leader.

I wish more people in the U.S. felt this way about your country.

In fact, I wish more countries would just worry about their own countries instead of all this "no borders, let's just love on each other" horse shit.

Nigger
>fucking autistic bag of shit
THIS IS WHERE WE BELONG.
THIS IS THE HOME OF THE AUTISTS YOU NIGGER NOW FUCK OFF NORMALFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hurr durr no u
The self entitled "look at me! Give me attention! I'm a special snowflake"s who hate Trump don't understand the political system of the country they live in. You can't control or gain political power by just yelling names at people. Shocker I know. But you idiots only know how to double down and be even bigger losers

Get fukt idiot. Go LARP with your antifa embarrassment

your opinion. what's that worth these days?

Face it, he's gonna do everything he promised to and America will be better without regulation, without the chokehold the Left has on freedom and Liberalism is dying because of Trump, he's the sign of the end for Leftist ideas in the major public.

You're done when he's out in 2024 and we elect more Republicans to make this country better, safer, and even fucking more patriotic than ever.

i too drink the semen and its salty .i drink directly through his penis licking.its good for pregnancy.if you feel uncomfort just bite hard his penis and he will be scare.dont callme anymore...

And how does this reflect ballots?
She lost,russia could hack anything they want,people didnt vote for her.This is a none issue

triggered.
I'm guessing there's not much for you to work with.

more than donald trump's word

We'll see in 2024 when Leftism is dead and in it's grave an America turns back to it's values before the 60s. Only we'll have to live with faggots marrying unless Trump wants to overturn that.