No, I'm straight.

nx75 and serpent mini 30watts with a 3mm 0.38ohm roundwire 24awg kanthal

No, I don't suck dick. Faggot

#NoFilter

strange, neither do I

Nice triade vapebro

Ayyyy

What else you got?

My everyday vape is a Smok H-piv with a Cleito 120 with the rdta system.
Didn't the Yihi come out a week ago?

Sorry, I'm not a colossal faggot that likes sucking robot cock

Nice.
It's been out for a while now. I guess it varies from where you live.
I use pic related daily.
Minikin V2 and kayfun 5 with steam tuners kit

Smok R40 kit. First mod/tank. A friend gave me a TFV4 micro tank and I love it because it doesn't piss liquid when you fill it and replace the top.

I want to upgrade to the G80 kit soon though, the 0.6 Ohm Micro coils seem to be getting rarer by the day and I feel like they're phasing the micro tanks out, I had to order my last lot from AliExpress.

just started a couple of weeks ago.
job stress got me to start smoking again, when I realized I was up to a half a pack a day I decided to switch before I got back to a pack a day. To make sure I didn't backslide, I jumped in head first and went with a SnowWolf 365 with an extra set of batteries and a charger. It only took one week to get to the point where lighting a cigarette tasted so awful that I immediately put it out and grabbed my vape instead.

Yeah i use a Wismec Predator 228watt
usually smoke at 60-70 watts with nicotine and 120 without nicotine

I owned a Minikin boosted awhile back.

The way forward Sup Forumsrother

Had the predator kit for a while but sold it off when the 510 issues popped up. Nice mod though.
I'm not familiar with that one, was it good?

Before I threw it in a fire, good old G priv

i never would have vaped, but a friend of mine bought me a vape with extra coils and vape juice. ...surprisingly it is much more enjoyable than i had thought. gf is even vaping now
vape nation /bro

>Nice triade vapebro
>vapebro
Imagine being this gay

I liked it although I got a lot of hate by cloud beasts for using it.

Grifffin with wismec rx200s
Mixed menthol and dragonfruit
Still feels gay to smoke.
Still doesn't feel as gay as paying actual cigarette prices.

I really don't see the point in starting if you weren't a smoker to begin with.
Up to you though dude.

Think you just have a lack of understanding pal, thats generally how hatred starts.

No. I'm an adult male. I also don't talk with a lisp, wear a fedora with shorts, walk with a wiggle, live with my parents nor suck dicks....faggots.

Yeah, imagine.
That's what's wrong with the whole scene if that's what youd call it. No point hating on what others use, it's whatever works for you and what you like.

Same, still vape tho :)

Hatred is fun

Picked this up a few days ago.

hexohm 3.0

Agree with you 100 percent. Wasn't like this at the start now everyone judges for what you use.

A battered smok alien and vandy vape kylin, don't see why people say Vaping is gay, beats fucking lung cancer, tastes better than tobacco and I don't need to go outside in the British weather anymore!

ocular c + wismec theorem + evic aio for backup for me.
cuboid 150w + theorem + istick pico for the wife.

gotta love theorem haha

Well there are now three kinds of "vapers".
People who are looking for a cheap nicotine fix.
People who are into the whole DIY aspect that like to experiment with their builds.
And "look at my cloud" attention whores.
Sometimes you can mistake 2 and 3 - but 3 is basically the cancer giving it the mouth fedora image.

You just mad my fat clouds stole your gf

the first one is me probs. but hey i quit smoking and made my wife quit too. its like 2 months passed and i am brewing my own juice

What tank is that?

looks like limitless rdta

theres only one type: faggots

Limitless RDTA

Bet you've got tons of friends.

Even men that fuck each other in the ass look at vaping and say "that's fuckin queer."

Okay?

If you ask me, if you are vaping you are still smoking, even if you are going for nicotine free juice.
You just traded your addiction in for a cheaper more flashy one.

So what modbox do you use?

Currently using Koopor primus 300w
with TFV8 And a velocity dripper.
as a daily vape
However i do own 6 mechs, that are fairly expensive.. bought a limited one for 400€

What chipset is that?
Muh negro

Sweet

DNA 250

Any themes you'd like to share?

Evic-vtc Mini with a Uwell Crown and .25ohm coil

Packs a punch

same here with a nixon v2 rda and hand made coils, current ones are 0.22

Where those rx200s @

Fuck off with your douche flute

Notorious for breaking man

Why you say that?

How about you just fuck off this thread friend

I work at a vape store. We keep getting returns from the RX200 range. Apparently they just stop working.

No i'm gonna lurk and theres nothing you can do about it

What are the issues they have?

Not the 120?

sage for mouth fedoras

You must have a interesting life
No idea, just don't drop it or knock it too hard.

Just the normal cleito, I prefer the small drip tip.

This little thing. Eleaf iStick pico. My first one, I like it.

I vape, only because a pack and a half a day was way too much. As long as vaping is like 40% better than smoking, im good

I use the VUSE pen and cartridge, by RJ Reynolds

i have one of those and my melo3 mini got stuck into the 510 better luck next imo. didnt come off even after being in freezer for a few hours

Sweet! I started with a Subvod, nothing that fancy

i bought this one since it's small and fits in a collapsable multitool pouch i have which helps when i'm climbing ladders at work.

i kept smoking cigarettes every time i got stressed out and it was making me get sick too often. I like the tank since i'm clumsy as fuck and the reinforcement around it is probably why i haven't shattered it already.

I've been ordering cereal and soda flavors off vapewild since their prices are great and they throw extra bottles of stuff in each order.

surprisingly it's killed my sweet tooth and i've been eating less junk shit and lost 20 lbs in the past 2 months between vaping and my new adhd meds.

my only gripe is the battery is usually low by the time i get home from work at night, so i'll probably upgrade soon and give this one to my girl since she likes the flavors, i'll get her some 0mg juice so she doesn't end up with my dirty habit.

Stainless steels coils or kanthal?

dees nutz?

Kanthal when I have the RDTA system inside, I hate the fatboy tank but its a must when using a big coil like that.

work as a chef, this is the only one i can have in my pocket as i work that will not break.

Try Fantasi orange, I killed my sweet tooth while vaping but this stuff is the nectar of the gods.

Smok Alien.
Can't beat it for the price

Will always love that mod, never had a problem with it.

any suggestions for replacing my vtc mini , price tag around 90 to 100 bucks

Question about batteries acting weird:

My Snow Wolf 365 is a four-battery box that will also run on two batteries in slots 1&2. A few times when I go to hit it, the battery indicator drops significantly as soon as I press the button and I get a "battery imbalance" indicator and one battery is apparently suddenly dead. Another time two batteries did this at the same time (slots 3&4). The next time that I had the battery imbalance error in four-battery mode, I swapped batteries one at a time in two-battery mode until I identified one battery that would cause the sudden drop in the battery indicator but any combination of two of the other three batteries didn't do it. I know it sounds like I've already got this figured out, but there's still a question about that one time that battery 3&4 doing that at the same time.

Does it make sense that a bad battery would drain another battery in slot 3 or 4 but not when it's in 1 or 2?

I'd go with the Smok alien.

Kennedy master race reporting in.

looks nice in black/red but i really dont want a dual battery mod, bulky and heavy imo

I'd buy new batteries to be sure. Could be a short making the battery drain. Are you running a RDA?

Just don't use a low-power USB charger on it. I've seen three people who tried charging it in their cars and the mods got fucked up because of it.

Try looking at some vaporesso mods, light and handy.

Does that have a DNA chip?

and i just changed my mind about mod size, that revenger mod looks amazing, i can even fap to it

Cleito120 and Cloud Beast. Try harder faggot.

I'm buying one soon, heard amazing things about them.

Whats a DNA chip? U can change the logo on the Jaybo to whatever u want as long as its strictly B&W and the right pixel ratio

usually they got dropped and because these things weigh a ton they break.

the DNA chip is basically that. Apart from everything is changeable.

Jaybo? It's a fucking Reuleaux you stupid hick.

What's the point in starting to smoke cigs?

it is now one of my options and not really that expensive 90usd with a 5ml tank, pretty nice

RS200x with a tfv8 cloudbeast and some samsung 2500mAh batteries, might upgrade to something bigger, any suggestions??

designed by JayBo

wow lmao