imdb.com/title/tt0405977/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always

When its good for me to rape your mother

When she's Hellen Keller.

When she's your sister with a drug habit

more

In self defense

When she's hot and I'm horny. I've raped a few dozen women in the past year.

I have a wife, 3 kids and I love them dearly but I'm obsessed with hurting women. I love choking them, strangling them and holding them down underwater.

Literally everytime...

But honestly: never u disgusting subhuman animal

Sauce. What film is this from?

damn nice, moar

Ted Bundy was well groomed, good looking and had no trouble picking up women. So why did he rape women?

This question goes out to all of you who claim rapists are beta losers who can't fuck girls naturally?

When she's a huge fucking bitch

Because he was 1% of the population that are actually psychopaths? He was a documented psychopath with no regard to human life, empathy or emotion. He genuinely didn't care if someone was hurt.

drop any loads in her?

>Pic related

Not until an hour after eating

when killing her would be a blessing

When its OPs ass vs. a sharp stick.

when you and her are the last one on planet and you have to impregnate her to save the human race but she prefers the bedpost

when she says no

Is fucking a dead body rape? Cause that would seem to be fine with everybody involved. It's a win-win.

I raped a girl I thought was dead. Nope, just blackout drunk with alcohol poisoning. She was fine the next day, just hungover.

if you're the last man on earth and she still doesn't want you, you should probably just end it all.

lmao look at these edgy kids. Raping isnt even an option for your weak ass. 12 year olds. give up on life.

Guys people have gone too far here >

Yes
Next day she was so groggy she didn't notice anything

Only alpha males rape women.

Beta males are too busy sitting on their Twitch pages telling them how pretty they are hoping they'll acknowledge them.

Stay sexually frustrated beta fag

when they get you kicked out of uni
>happened to a girl I know

id like to see serious_rape1.webm

When you feel like it?

You must be fun at parties.

What drug does she use?

This
Also moar?

Use union routing then

When you are horny

Also this

When you have an erection for almost four hours and need to get rid of it quickly before it becomes a medical issue.

Greentext the story?

She has a benzo habit, add a bit of booze to the mix and you have perfect conditions. No memories, do whatever you want to her.

no.

when she's way out of your league, don't rape the uglies

What was the first time doing that like? We're you worried about her waking up in the middle of it?

>

If you wanna go to jail to be fucked by jailmates well what are you waiting for.

When you don't care about jail and hate.

Raping a woman is only a good idea if you are beta as fuck and want to be ass raped in prison.

That was the first time, and she was awake during the whole thing. Well, half-awake. Speech slurred, drooling, but she also moaned and got wet. Best of all, the next day she apologized for taking too much and blacking out. She has no idea, and I'm absolutely going to it again next time she visits.

Whenever she says 'no', it's the right time.

moar

Considering the fact that most rapists are never convicted or get light sentences

Basically all women are Hellen Keller. So it's ok to rape them at any time.

When it's actually a roleplay and not real rape.

So Tv shows are this educative today?

>
>You must be fun at parties.
Depends on the party

When she says no to consensual sex.

only in self defense

well, never. because you're gonna get arrested.

but i've found that a lot of chicks have rape fantasies of some sort. i had a gf who worked as a nurse and most of the time she'd finish up late. she wanted to set it up so i'd sneak up on her some random night as she was walking out and rape her in the dark by the dumpsters. i didn't do it, but it was intriguing that she was actually serious about it.

i dated another girl last year who was one of those hardcore tattooed vegan feminist tumblr types. i thought she was lez until i fucked her. anyway, she would have me beat her with a wire coat hanger, but only in the places that would be hidden under her clothes while she was at work. she was something else.

>letip.jpg

More like this?

Let's get some stories. I call bluff.

Go on, convince me.

I've technically raped my GF hundreds of times.

On Tuesdays

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

When you rape her to save her life.

>Not raping on Wednesdays

What are you? Fucking gay?

fucken sauce

tomorrow at 4:30AM PST

savage

is this from The Walking Dead?

Pretty sure that's "I spit on your "

The remake, not the 1 from the 70s. Great film to watch with your girl.

Yay im not banned anymore. Was wondering if it was gonna post.

TY user. I appreciate the heads up

I spit on your grave, the last part deleted on me

All the time you fucking cuck.

Never

When none will reproduce with you and you have no other choice.

>dozen
I hope your wife and kids get raped while they are being choked to death

I don't think it is. There were more guys in that movie.

amen bro

FUCKEN SAUCE NAO

You know how you can give ur wife and kids a better life? An hero. Then they wont care when they find ur DNA in a rape victim. You will be dead and nobody will care. Your kids wont know daddy's a monster. Please, do it for your kids. Think of the kids. Kill yourself. Give ur kids a better life.

I think it DEPENDS on the SITUATION and any number OF factors.

Your gunna get sloppy at some point. Ur bound to slip up. U dont have to worry about that if u slit ur throat. Do it in the woods so they dont know daddy killed himself tho.

True, i just noticed they made a 2nd and 3rd movie of it. I wouldnt be surprised if its one of those, it has that kind of vibe to it.

No, I'm almost sure the movie is called "Chaos"

this even bait?

Just confirmed

imdb.com/title/tt0405977/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_31

hnnnnng moar
post it all!!

when you know you arent going to be caught. like 100% sure

nice, thanks bro

lel

Nice bait
In the retarded scenario that its not b8.

>Alpha
>Having to force someone to fuck you because no soul would willingly touch your mini dick.

When she carries a mattress with her, I think, yes, she's asking for it

Whenever I feel like it.

... And the ripped pants?

Kept them as a trophy, she didn't miss them, simply figured she didn't bring any