This is a phone number

This is a phone number

Text bomb please?

Robbed me of $40. Scum. Torment them please.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NYPA
Y
P
A

So this person is scum and robbed me

Phone #

Revenge for me?

Thank you, Sup Forums!

>NYPA
>Y
>P
>A
faggot

It's fun for everyone involved. First number is half black wanna be hood bitch that secretly feels bad for what she is doing. The second one is some wigger fuck that is being manipulated by this hot yet psychotic white girl at my college.

Must be summer.

You must give one rimmer for each text

No faggot, i have some real life issues that are way fucking worse than yours that have literally been ruining my life and you don't see me posting the involved people's personal informations

Grow a fucking spine you piece of shit

go back to 9gag you fucking brat

canned response # 8675309
(when a lazy retard tries to scam others into a personal army request):
The reason your request will not work is because mongoloids like you jump on Sup Forums every 15 minutes, trying to trick Sup Forumstards into raiding someone you hate. Faggots like you are so new AND LAZY, you didn't know this is one of the most common types of threads and your disingenuous (bet you're too stupid to know that word) efforts to flip it into something else might work if Sup Forumstards hadn't seen exactly this type of scam dozens of times.
you are the textbook definition of a newfag.
and every effort you make to argue your way out of it only confirms the diagnosis.
(but I can't blame you for trying, so try a few insults, or argue that Sup Forums used to be cooler in the past)
Hell, that's pretty sad when most Sup Forumstards fall for those 'reply or your mom will die' cancer threads,
yet they see through yours.
of course, you're probably so stupid YOU STILL WON'T GET THE POINT, RIGHT???
;)

Why not call the police?

No point it's $40.

Plz text them it's fun

>Plz text them it's fun
you mean like this?

and this?

God you waste so much energy on this when you could just text those numbers say "ayy bitch" and then nothing else. its enough to fuck with them and they might cave and give me my 40 because i told them id get their numbers out

I was more blunt about it.

>God you waste so much energy on this when you could just text those numbers say "ayy bitch" and then nothing else
you still don't get it, do you?
you're a fucking retard, you don't read
nobody on Sup Forums gives a fuck, are you so autistic you don't understand this basic concept of life?

Try this

thank me later, OP

Fuck me I hope this is legit. OP better have eyes in the back of his retard head.

oh snap!

/thread
good shit lad

S A B O T A G E D

kek

So why the fuck would strangers bother

OP, you dun goofed now

NYPA

Your gonna get "taken care of" mate, better watch out.

kek

discord.
----------
gg/ctagmQE

Fuck off with that shit

Be a fucking man and fight them to get your belongings and money back.

Fucking subhuman filth can't even protect what's yours.

I mean, he did message them.
Serves OP right for being a real faggot.
NYPA

You niggas are all fags. Stop acting like oldfags with this NYPA shit. You don't wanna help OP, ignore the thread. Instead you go out of your way to be a bitch. I posted my exs number on here 5 years ago for cheating on me and she got a dozen texts and calls calling her a whore and dick pics. Now you fags go "NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY NEWFAG LOL" ....bunch of little bitches lmao. Go back to your trap threads and fb fap threads where you can post pics of women who don't even know you exist

You dun goofed OP.

>This

>Instead you go out of your way to be a bitch
OP, you're still here being a newfaggot?

i'd love to explain in detail why you are a faggot and you deserve BLOWBACK, but you're too much of a retard to understand.
but for those others who are not as retarded as you and want to learn why we laugh at newfaggots like you,
and to learn that this is not some lame faggotry, but something that anons agree is hilarious, here you go.

OP, you dun goofed, cry MOAR, it makes our dicks hard

Not OP faggot. Look how you talk lmao...trying to hard. Just because you been on Sup Forums a year (probably not even LOL) doesn't mean you're an oldfag. Carry on now you teenager...like I said, go back to your trap thread.

>I posted my exs number on here 5 years ago for cheating on me and she got a dozen texts and calls calling her a whore and dick pics. Now you fags go "NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY NEWFAG LOL" ....bunch of little bitches lmao
no you didn't you lying sack of shit.
you don't have a girlfriend you 500 pound fat piece of shit
and if you did, you'd know why NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU
but you're too retarded to get it, so enjoy the ass raping you'll soon get
you pathetic faggot.
protip: maybe it would benefit you to read and lurk a little moar rather than lashing out like a pathetic newfag and an internet tough guy at the same time ;)

>newfag tries to use Sup Forums
>vol 93291.

>Not OP faggot. Look how you talk lmao...trying to hard. Just because you been on Sup Forums a year (probably not even LOL) doesn't mean you're an oldfag. Carry on now you teenager...like I said, go back to your trap thread.

cry moar NEW-FAGGOT, your tears make my dick rock-hard!
i know, call me a name or try to justify how we're trying too hard ;)

>no you didn't
>and if you did
>nobody gives a fuck

Is this how you communicate in real life? I know it's hard to beleibe that before your short stay here, this place wasn't full of cancer. Got anything smart to say?

Op stop being lazzy just use the number an sign him up for all those shitty mobile things that cost him or will atleast text him

>Is this how you communicate in real life? I know it's hard to beleibe that before your short stay here, this place wasn't full of cancer. Got anything smart to say?
o ye of limited experience on these vast tubes!
perhaps you may learn a thing or two yet, though its dubious one with such a cretinous brainpan should comprehend the goings on that the rest of us comprehend!

too stuffy:
habeeb it! your ass is grass ;)

>Op stop being lazzy just use the number an sign him up for all those shitty mobile things that cost him or will atleast text him
actually, he's really mad that someone turned his personal army request against him.
now he's so mad and trudging around accusing everyone of being inferior to him, like a typical autist who fails to understand why his social retardation leads to him getting his ass kicked (like it will tonight)
so he will rail against those who turned it against him, with great vengeance and furious anger all those who defy him and destroy his brothers

did someone tell this kid that consistently saying umadbro doesn't actually work?

>did someone tell this kid that consistently saying umadbro doesn't actually work?
no, this works:
it's what drew OP back into the conversation and has him hopping mad

damn son, now thats a dead thread..

Legit text 1

Legit text 2

Legit text 3

Legit text 4

Legit text 5

Lesson learned

Useless contribution

Troll greentext

Gore greentext

For the new posters
See
Witness a user carrying another user

A user who lost his 20 dollars
Legit text 6
Legit text 7
Legit text 8

OP HERE WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE??

is this you OP?

>I'm a fucking moron and I let this guy scam me
>go get 'em, Sup Forums!
Take this experience and learn from it.

NYPA, dumbshit.

Nypa is gay shit why not have fun faggot you're not going to get in trouble besides wtf do you have better to do? Surf Sup Forums

>Nypa is gay shit why not have fun faggot you're not going to get in trouble besides wtf do you have better to do?

>being this much of a newfaggot
>ignoring the actual consequences above

shit nigger, just kill yourself now

330 is my area code!

Oh shit. Then post their numbers faggot

must be since you're here.