What does Sup Forums think of blue moon beer? it is one of my favorites. Of course i love other beer. I love hoegaarden...

What does Sup Forums think of blue moon beer? it is one of my favorites. Of course i love other beer. I love hoegaarden, Fransinsakner, sam adams, guiness, and a large variety of craft beers.

I either hear that people like this beer as it can be enjoyed by man during all seasons or people give it hate and say it is a shitty chick beer trying to be a belgian white

I know it is produced by coors, but who gives a shit? it is pretty good, started as a craft beer company that was bought out, and is a lot better than most belgian styles out there. It is available at almost every liquor store and almost always on tap in bars and restaurants.

Also, general beer thread

Fav " macro" would be blue moon

Fav " craft" Fransiskaner

bump

Blue moon is pretty good. I don't go in for the putting an orange in it shit though.

I'm not a beer snob. I buy a sixer of Miller Highlife tallboys every weekend. Does the job. Smooth as fuck.

if i had to drink anything miller it would be high life. if i had to drink anything coors it would be banquet. anything bud it would just plain budweiser. i like craft beer but im at the point where i can drink just about anything

It tastes good. I don’t give a fuck about craft beers
I don’t really care about the taste, and I certainly don’t give a rat’s ass about how it is made.

I am however a YUUUGE wine guy

The point of the craft beer movement is to turn alcoholism into a trendy hobby

blue moon is drinkable.

homebrewfag here.

here's my belgian witbier in the fermenter

belgian witbier in the glass

It's actually to create a demand for a product that hipsters can produce with as little effort as possible.

Beginner beer
It's what I only drank before I switched to craft (sours and IPAs)
Got me to be okay with beer

>Got me to be okay with beer
What a feminine statement.

Truth
Made me a clinical alcoholic
However I never drink to get drunk and rarely (1/10 times) get drunk

>sours and ipas

as if this isnt more feminine

Sue me I hated the taste of shit beer

I like the kick
The only beers I tend to avoid (simply because they're boring to me) are simple wheat beers

>it was icky! yucky! ka ka!

Tried it once, wasn't bad but it wasn't good either

Fav beer so far would be Krombacher Weizen

Sours and ipas are about the 2 most abrasive beer styles I can think of.
Is this what feminism looks like?

I like hipster beers, usually a few local beers I'll go for, but when you're in a place that has the standard run of sportsbro domestic taps then Blue Moon is the most solid choice.

You're right, but I can't help but wonder if there was a time before 3 or 4 companies made all the beer, and everywhere being less connected meant beer selection was random and varied across the country.

IPAs are hipster trash but if sours are the new IPA I'm all on board, it's all the fun of Warheads but also getting drunk.

Well obviously that's the right choice, it's the champagne of beers.

Not him but how are IPAs hipster trash? It's just a different palette of taste

I don't get this gay elitism about beer

That's a really cool idea to consider! I'd imagine it was absolutely varied like that. I'm sure every city and perhaps even every tavern/saloon had their own brew. Better days!!!

This is the truth. The best part of craft beers is the abundance of beers that are 7% abv and above. Now you can drink 3 or 4 and get hammered depending on the beer.

a good sour is very drinkable.

i've had 1 good ipa. citradelic by new belgium

Nice, im new to homebrewing, got like 8/10 brews under my belt, all kits (mainly LME w/DME & hop pellets)

My question is, when do you toss a bad batch? I think my pils picked up an infection on racking into secondary, and its the first batch that I suspect is infected. Ive tasted it, it doesnt taste like a Pils, its a lot darker than it was in primary, etc etc.

>TL;DR.. Infected batch, drink or toss?

Try Weihenstephaner

Bingo. When drink beers I select by the highest ABV%.

Another great one is Golden Monkey- gives me a buzz unlike any other alcoholic beverage I've had, bar none

god tier

been homebrewing for over a year now....i've tossed 3 or 4 batches. you'll know the moment you taste it

> look at how much of a good boy I am
Have you had most beers you can't get in a bar? Craft beer is a welcome variety.

Blue Moon is pretty good compared to light shit, and I'll get it for something to drink whule playing pool. I personally don't care for hoppy drinks. Guinness is nice when I'm in a pissy mood, but so is pool.

can* get
Sorry, phone is dying, getting slow and unresponsive, throwing me off.

You're absolutely right, I just like being mad about things.

I guess you could say, I'm

bitter.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i lol'd

I like blue moon for sure. Fuck an opinion, if it's good to you then it's good period.

kek

So much plebs in here... You keep getting sick while dinking specialflavoured (shits) ale. A good lager or IPA does it for me.

Thats the thing m9, this batch tastes 'ok', its got that dried fruit kinda taste, and given its just a pils, i assume its infected.

Kinda reluctant to dump it, as its not undrinkable, as I'm an alcoholic masquerading as a connoisseur....

if it tastes good, drink it.

try all grain brews if you're set up for it...it's more funnerer and the beer tastes better.

pic related. muh set up

damn i want to get into brewing so bad. best advice?

kek, be safe my alcoholic bro

Drink whatever you like. Nothing is worse than a foodie. I like craft beer (specifically IPAs) because I like them, nothing more.

Google it