Hey guys, I just came from reddit! I love this website. Hope I can make some memes with you guys

Hey guys, I just came from reddit! I love this website. Hope I can make some memes with you guys.

- How can I green text?

- How can I register a username (That sweet karma)

- Is there an equivalent to Reddit Gold?

Fuck you summerfag

Theres a folder on every computer which is only a temporary files folder, this stores useless temp data when your systems starts up. Its known as the System32 folder, you need to delete it to access all Sup Forums features as its basically like a special test to ensure you know programming basics, don't worry just remove it, restart, and you can access all Sup Forums features.

Have Fun!

-Sup Forums Admin

ironically, this is the most reddit post on Sup Forums at the moment.

Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls in an ocean of piss, forever, as it always has and always shall be.

this is the real bait

Oh look another lame ass summerfag get thread

sure op! (that means "original poster." youll have to get with the lingo if you want to be a 4channer!)
heres a few answers in this nifty tutorial

OMG that is fucking incredible. How did you get nudes of her?

Her?

Sweet, thank god I saved. Thanks so much man. OP, really gotta get that Sup Forums gold if you wanna see all the REAL Sup Forums stuff.

Welcome , we just had a big thread yesterday saying Reddit was an objectively better website than Sup Forums and Sup Forums couldn't argue

>objectively
>Sup Forums couldn't argue
wEw

Reddit has much more influence and better stuff cokes out of it than Sup Forums

How do you know that? You have to go back Steve

Samefag

I thoght OP was also used on Reddit though...

samefag

> (You)
> (You)
You're only half right, faggot.

Take a screencap

nah

15 seconds or less in ms paint can fake it lul

Nope

lol ya

All of the samefags are innocent! How can it be!

It removes a l o t of bloatware

then truth is objectively meaningless and i shouldnt have even posted that screencap above you

Sup Forums's all stupid bs now. Reddit... now that's the way to go

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8 just masterb8

youre probs right, but i check reddit once every blue corn moon

Looks like Sup Forums agrees its stale

I love karma man