Name: Trisha Vo

Name: Trisha Vo
Instagram: instagram.com/waitlisted/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/waitlisted/
imagefap.com/profile/trisaslut
reddit.com/user/trisaslut/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TZkjzeHC0VkJ:www.imagefap.com/profile/trisaslut &cd=1&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She exposes herself online as TrisaSlut, but she never gave her full name until now

She uploaded a pic on Imagefap where you can see her name on URL

She closed her account 5 minutes later, but there are plenty of photos on the web

So how bout making it easy for us and post the imagefap link, hoss?

Op, you run your thread like a fag wipes his ass!

>instagram.com/waitlisted/
why does your request sound like a personal army request?
what did she do to you user?
is she one of those slutty girls who fucked everyone but you?
are you mad that she puts on a semi-respectable demeanor to the rest of the world and won't get nekked for you?
is that why?

imagefap.com/profile/trisaslut

She closed it when she realised she fucked up posting her real name. The picture is the 3rd posted where you can see her name censored in search bar but not in the URL

Reddit profile with some uploads too:
reddit.com/user/trisaslut/

More info:
City: Houston
Facebook: trisa.vo.5
Twitter: @_meloniaa
Linkedin: trisa-vo-9b455446

If you do a quick search you can see she is begging for being exposed...

Taken from her XTUBE profile:
"Hi! I am a huge webslut! Well at heart that is! My goal is to regret all my decisions 5 years from now! :) So help expose me and share me so that 1 day all the locals will know me as Trisa the slut!"

Just helping that little slut

Text taken from her imagefap acount:

"First of all I am a huge slut and I love exposing my body online. I was tricked into doing it and now that I came soo far, I learned that my life will be that of a stupid slut/whore!

I love being a web whore and realised that it is way to late for me to go back now! Once a slut, always a slut! I love guys who jack off to me! I wish I could be in a room and tied down and have each guy fuck each hole and cum where ever they please!!

I love being degraded and talked down to! I have 3 holes, and my name shouldn't even matter! I love gangbangs too especially if I am tied down and used against my will!!

Please feel free to share your top 3-5 pictures of me on other sites and then message me with the link for special content!

Ask me ANYTHING (that's not in my Q&A in my blog) and I'll answer it!

Link to cache version of imagefap account:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TZkjzeHC0VkJ:www.imagefap.com/profile/trisaslut &cd=1&hl=es&ct=clnk&gl=es
"

>If you do a quick search you can see she is begging for being exposed...
>Taken from her XTUBE profile:
>"Hi! I am a huge webslut! Well at heart that is!

1. clearly fake
2. 'helping' you're probably the one who created the fake xtube profile.

it's funny that Sup Forumstards are stupid enough to fall for 'reply or your mother will die' scams, but they see right through yours ;)

Fuck off not your personal army. Sorry you got reflected m8 but not really cuz can actually see why lol

"

Her cached profile begging for exposure is also fake right?

>Her cached profile begging for exposure is also fake right?

you must either be seriously deluded, or monumentally dishonest.
possible reasons for that page:
1. she was a slut and regretted the attention, deleting the page. you don't like that and want to get her attention she no longer wants
2. you are her friend and "just helping the little slut" because you're such a cool guy

uh huh...

>1. she was a slut and regretted the attention, deleting the page. you don't like that and want to get her attention she no longer wants
this
OP, you're a fucking faggot. kill yourself

She deserves it after all. You don't open a profile exposing yourself with your face showing (99305 profile views) and expect people to respect you.

And if you post your real name faking be accidental you are obviously begging for publicly ruining your life...

Too many moral fags over here

She even uploaded this photo. She is clearly begging some exposure

>Too many moral fags over here
(pasta #3383393 when a mongoloid misuses the term 'moralfag')
no you retarded mongoloid faggot, just because you call them that doesn't make it so.

the term moralfag arose during Project Chanology (you're probably too much of a retard to know what that is) when the normally nihilistic anons were having fun fucking with scilons. the pwnage of the COS was hilarious, but the point is it wasn't out of some sense of righteousness, it was because scilons are fucking pathetic.

A few anons thought they could harness the hordes to do good in the world, go after pedophiles, attack feminists, etc. they were called moralfags because THEY FORGOT THAT ANONYMOUS POSTERS DON'T GIVE A FUCK. Sometimes they attack criminals, sometimes they attack the innocent. the only rule for why the'd do it is if it will be lulzy and is the target a lolcow.

The point is: moralfags care about doing good. Not doing what you ask may seem 'good' but that's not why it's refused, it's refused for 2 reasons:
1. OP failed to "sell us" on the idea
2. OP is a retard
neither of these has anything to do with morality. the fact you continue to insist only makes you subject to ridicule.

Don't care about your shit bro I just enjoy reposting this whore while I link this thread to their friends and family...

I enjoy ruining a life that deserves to be ruined. That's all. I didn't ask for your help once in fact...

If she is so mentally retarded to post her name while showing her face and spreading legs it's my duty to end her life.

I would love to see she commited suicide after this

you sound mad, and pathetic. we don't care about your shit either... but doubtless you'll find a few anons who share your anger on Sup Forums.
have fun!

Dont worry bro, just relax and enjoy the pictures. I bet you have fapped 3 times at least while writing this stuff

Jesus this girl have tons of pics online
This one when she care about not being recognised. Funny how she reveals her face after all..

Theory for face reveal? All Azn look awike so she figured didn't matter. Revealing her real name versus her stage name is different

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ