How can i swallow the heightpill? I'm 5'8

How can i swallow the heightpill? I'm 5'8.

I'm 6'6, being tall can only get you so far. Most of these 5'11-6'3 manlets in disguise are lanky with no muscle and aren't any better than dudes between 5'5-5'8

You don't even have to get on your knees!

5'3" confirmed manlet. Getting laid by a girl when you are under 5'5" is much harder than you can imagine. Getting laid by a guy, not so much...

66.9 inches would be 6'69"?

Money.
That's all you need.
This is reality calling.

Depends if you have anything else going for you. I'm a 5'6 asian and I think I'm pretty good looking and never had a problem scoring with 7's and 8's and like one 9. Typically girls check me out wherever I go.

I think it's a matter of opinion; I like small guys.

But as a general rule it's true that girls prefer tall guys

How does it feel to be an Asian guy in a western nation? You are literally the most undesired race out of everyone. White and Asian girls would rather go for white guys than Asian guys. you will forever be sexually undesired because of your tiny bodies and tiny dicks. You will never satisfy a woman, and no women find you attractive. What's it like to live with a 3-4 inch cock? Do you get angry at other Asian women when you see them flock to white men or even niggers because they don't want to be with Asian men?

7' and 8' ?
Where do you find these giants?

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

kek

I've gotten laid by every girl I've decided to go out of my way to impress. I am 5'6". Just learn how to be crude, funny, confident, or at least fun in some type of way and a girl will let you slither in to their hamwallet fast. If not you might make friends and then you can look through their friends for another potential fuck.

congrats
you are of average height
do you want a fucking cookie?

im 5 11"

my gf is 5 11"

the only problem is that 69'ing is a little awkward

but shes thicccccc so who gives a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I mean I don't particularly care because even though im 5'8" i'm actually a fag so there's always going to be guys, short and tall, that will fuck me.
For any short guys, yeah you're short and typically it's a less attractive trait but there's nothing you can do about it so why even dwell on it? It's not like you're that fat girl that whines about nobody fucking her, she can actually do something about it. Don't even try to compensate for your height because it comes off as pathetic and that you are insecure, and if a girl won't fuck you because you're too short then it's her decision obviously but she's probably more trouble than she's worth.
You've also got to realise the kinds of guys who brag about being tall probably don't have anything else going for them, there are more impressive things to brag about.

if a chick is brainwashed into thinking 5'8" is SHORT
than she is a complete braindead fool
5'9" master race

5' 8" is short you little manlet

I'm 6'2 and it has never done a thing for me. Don't feel so bad, it's really not that great.

>inb4
>6'5 and below. bunch of fucking manlets

5'8 is average, never had any problems with getting a girl. I could be taller but many men are shorter. It's only a meme.

Being 5'9+ does get you girls but not if you're a skinny fuck but unless you're 5'6'' or under you're fine.

Tell us how o' great one. We will all be in your debt.

Do you even know how math works you fucking troglodyte? 66.9 ÷ 12. How was googling "how many inches are in a foot" too difficult for you? Do you enjoy being a fucking MANLET? You seem to be tiny in every way imaginable. I bet your mother birthed you by accident when she sneezed one time.

Im 6'2 and a bit of a lanklet it really doesnt help you still have to actually try talk to girls

lol you fucking liar, im 190 cm and as soon as they see the height its game over

You really need lots of money if you're not attractive

im 185cm / 6" 1' and if i coukd id change with any not so tall guy at any point, i hate it

1,95 meter cucumber here

If you're skinny as fuck like me (weight: 57 Kilo) and have the virgin walk people will call you slenderman and shit.

Well, I can still improve that shit. I'd rather succ asian manlet dicks than being a manlet myself.

Does any one else feel like they'll never TRULY be happy in life because you're not tall?

>heightpill
just kill yourself now and save us the misery of putting up with your stupidity?

Do you people never get tired of this shit?

If your height is the most important thing about you, your life sucks and you should feel bad.
If the height of others is important to you, your life sucks and you should feel bad.

GET THE METRIC SYSTEM! REEEEEEEEE

You still have 2-4 years of growing to go, Skippy.

The known rule is if you ain't 5 foot double digit, you a midget (5'10 or taller or else you a manlet)

I'm also 5'8

really though, i dont give a fuck

TITS
OR
GTFO

>caring about height

Hah.. hahahaha.

Fucking virgins.

>Implying he's not a trap

Fuck off copecel