Sup Forums

Sup Forums

I am going to test out "magic mushrooms" for the first time tomorrow,
Any tips on how to get the best experience?

Pic is semirelated

Take them in the daytime.
Grind them up and make tea
Go to the woods.
Don't drive while you're on them.
Nature will blow your mind.

As of dose, is 2/3 grams enough?

only do it, if youre genuinely happy and with friends you trust around.

for the first time 2g is maybe even to much.

I will do it with one friend I am happy around, which always makes me laugh at weird shit, the other friend is someone i used to do grafitti with and smoke weed,don't know him too well, met him like 2-3 times since i stopped doing graffiti.

Whats your body type? Weight/Height?

Don't go into with expectations, go into it with an open mind. it isn't acid so don't expect visuals and to be "totally trippin' bro!" And take an eighth because under-dosing yourself will make you feel unbelievably sober

Really? Read some threads where the guy does like 6/7 grams first time and gets halfed fucked up.

I'm 185 cm with a weight of 73kgs, for you amerifags, 6"1 and 160lbs.

2 grams is probably plenty, it can be hard to dose. I've had 3 grams do hardly anything, I've had 2 grams rock my shit. 6 (half tea, half in a pb&j sammich) grams made time stop, ego death, etc.
I wouldn't make tea for your first time, just get em down. I prefer melting chocolate over them. Tea is great, but it hits like a fucking mack truck. The come up is super short, and you plateau and kinda stay there for a while.
I much prefer when it comes in waves from eating it. First time I did shrooms was about 35 grams wet, slathered in ranch dressing. Like eating a rotten salad out of a hot garbage can, but it got me there in the best way possible. That was a life changing night for me.
Just don't worry, everyone loves you, and it will end eventually. Listen to some Radiohead or Tool.

Add into a bowl of Campbell's soup.

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

I would say 2grams will do ya just right. Let them settle in for 30mins to an hour. You'll know when theyre kicking in because you'll feel slightly uncomfortable and you may start to yawn a lot. This subsides in about 20mins. Then you will start to feel your body, like actually be aware of it, its awesome. Next up will be amplified colors and minor visual distortions. My gray and brown cat appeared faded blue and orange one time, it was cool as fuck. I always enjoy the way it alters your eyes interpretation of colors and objects.

Previous user was right, nature is awesome on shrooms. Especially cool summer/spring evenings with wind rustling the tree leaves. Fluffy clouds that morph and change shape as they pass overhead. A tiny ant crawling through the grass, put yourself in his shoes for a minute and imagine the world from his perspective. That small patch of grass is a jungle to him. Take your ass inside and notice how dark it is now that sunlight isnt reflecting off everything anymore. Go into the bathroom and stare into your own eyes while youre peaking. It will change your life.

If you dont get much out of 2grams, eat 1more gram. But be careful, remember its not like weed or booze where if you arent enjoying it you can sleep it off. This will linger on well into 6 or 7 hours if theyre top notch shrooms. Enjoy it man, be amazed with how it makes you feel more open/connected to this crazy world we live in.

In my experience with shrooms and psychedelics, I'd say the best thing to do is be in a new place, preferably somewhere that gives you the creeps, and expect hell, do not relax, relaxing yourself may make you subject to any sudden loud noises, and also, take more than suggested, shrooms are seriously overhyped, they won't cause an "ego death" of any sort, trust me. I suggest around 8 grams at first. May seem like a lot but shit, that's like my breakfast.

Everything they tell you about drugs is a lie

your sensitivity to weed is a pretty good indication of your sensitivity to psychs imo. if it takes you 5 hits to feel good on weed you'll probably need more than the guys who literally blast off with visuals on weed after a hit or two.

Legit Shroom head here.
first time 1g, wait 30mins-1hour take another .5g
30mins after that another .5g.
you need to slowly break in.
you gonna trip you might not have a nice time listen to some chill shit smoke a joint have a good time.
shrooms can really amp good feelings and bad feels.

oh right forgot to mention bring water~! and a jacket or hoodie you may get the hot and cold shit.
and make sure you have a safe place to chill for up to 8 hours.
it will come in waves like AGH holy shit im dying to nah im sober, to AHHSHHS again.

Also never stay in one place always be moving and be alert do not chill

5gs
down with Oj
smoke weed
turn off lights and let the show begin

LMFAO YES YES and bring a full length mirror I swear thats how /x/ gets to spirit jerk each other

You're a dick

Did 5grams. Hit DMT at the peak. Best trip of your life.

Don't try to engineer the experience too much. Doing things that are boring on psychedelics is fun. If you feel bad, remember that mushrooms wear off progressively. After the come up, they are strongest for about an hour. Then the trip fades. If you are having a bad time, set a timer for one hour. You will feel much better when that hour passes. Remember set and setting and have fun!

If you're doing it at home, tidy up before you trip. Things seem a lot more messy on shrooms. If you start having a bad time, just keep moving, don't focus on the time. I've heard milk helps with bad trips too but I don't have any experience with that.

we are brothers......do you want to hang out?