MDE was always just vaguely interesting. Never made a few minutes through any of Sam's revered videos (Ted Talks...

MDE was always just vaguely interesting. Never made a few minutes through any of Sam's revered videos (Ted Talks, Inconvenient Anime, all of his stand up). But these guys really pulled it together for World Peace. It's the best sketch comedy I've seen in years. And it's fucking hilarious and satisfying to see all these butthurt liberals falling all over themselves trying to justify why this really awesome, funny, progressive piece of art is shitting on their tiny, disgusting, exclusive worldview. You've been pandered to for so long you've just come to accept that all comedy should just belong to you. You let it slip by that Bill Burr was talking about not giving a shit about white guilt three specials ago. You let it slip by that the only interesting and influential place on this very image board is Sup Forums, who've made several important stars in politics in recent years, be it Gavin McInnis, Milo, Lauren Southern or Stephan Molyneux. You've grown lazy and fat on your hugbox of only leftist approved ideals. Now that somebody has crashed the party in one of your most cherished locations: Adult Swim, your ride is about to be over. There's nothing, cool, progressive or interesting about your view points. You're a social dinosaur.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDahZzl3v84
youtube.com/watch?v=2Zl__tSdSUY
youtube.com/watch?v=T-28bTt3DmY
youtube.com/user/HUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where can i watch this shit for free? I would pay but i'm poor.
youtube.com/watch?v=CDahZzl3v84

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zl__tSdSUY

Here's episode 1 after a 3 second yotube search.

I'm sure you can manage the rest afterwords.

Where's the leaked episode?

That's it? I thought all those 11 minute videos were teasers or something not the whole thing. I was expecting a 1 hour show.

The new episode that just leaked is the only good one so far.

Also LOL at Sup Forumstards who really think culture is moving in their direction

one hour of comedy?

this your first tv show bud?

It's adult swim you newfag,

Eric Andre, Tim and Eric have been doing the same for years.

I liked the second and rthe third one too, that skecth about school was feels to the max

>silly dinosaur man

oh Nick

Yeah i'm not into TV but i like Sam so i was asking.
Well at least it's something.

fuck off, alt right cuck

only asshurt liberals use the term "alt-right"

To be fair Tim and Eric and Eric Andre are fucking shit, and MDE is a cold injection of oxygen in an otherwise tired and stale genre.

Keep watching MDE because it's fucking great. Most recemt Episode has been the best yet.

Personally thats all I have to say.

I thought the second one was okay but not great and I disliked the third one. The teacher sketch I didn't like, I'm not really that into their more serious leaning sketches so far, including the one in the fourth episode. The CEO one I thought was pretty good but the other ones feel very try hard "deep" and wouldn't really impress anyone as short films if they weren't part of a sketch comedy show.

>Tim and Eric and Eric Andre are fucking shit

thank you

maybe one or two funny skits from each of those shows, the rest is retard humor

>alt right
>cuck

Pick one, liberal, assmad faggot

This media isn't for you

autism was a mistake

>implying Sup Forumstards aren't behind the blacked posts and the cuck threads on Sup Forums

Your time is coming to an end, son.

Not Sup Forums

>Implying liberals aren't the only ones that get off on dumb niggers fucking their mom's

Hmm

Stay mad, faggot

their mom's what?

Why do alt righters keep repeating this lie?
youtube.com/watch?v=T-28bTt3DmY
www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

You like getting cucked, huh?

>I'm not really that into their more serious leaning sketches so far

That's their best content, though.

>feel very try hard "deep"

They're pretty honest and on-the-nose. It's like you have some preconceived notions or misinterpreted assumptions about their work. Be more open minded and holistic in your approach to art, user.

>posts a liberal comedian as a reaction image

Leftists are really scared aren't they?

The most interesting culture is coming from the right wing!

What are you faggots gonna do?

This kind of satire rarely gets a chance to be shown on TV, so it's been a treat so far

>Breitbart and Goyim Goddess
>leftists
It's time to stop posting, son.

Do you know who that is?

He fucked a jewess pig and wrecked her in his act, afterwords. He's also fearless when it comes to sacred cows (was literally a segment on his show). If you think Anthony is on your side, have fun paying for his career. He thinks you're cancer,

Why cause it scares you, basic leftist, bitch?

Even niggers are on to your shit. No one likes you condescending, pandering fucks.

>it's another triggered liberal/ stormfag thread

>implying all left wingers think the same

What's your problem user?

I think I'm being fair. Like I said, the CEO one was good. But the teacher one was just too full of all the tired "dark" tone cliches. All the shots were overdone, it was on the nose as you said and IMO too much so as far as the voiceover goes, really bland dark music, etc. I thought the set looked good but that's about it. The parents sketch in the new one felt the same way but I'll watch it again.

Oh, it's another mushy in the middle faggot that has no opinion on anything.

Sup, Trey Parker.

>basic leftist, bitch?
>hates niggers
>talks like one
This argument was proven wrong.
That's it.
I don't know why you're flipping out like this, but you sound like a hyperemotional cunt dude.

>hes complaining about liberals on Sup Forums again
cmon son

>being neither a white nationalist or an sjw means you have no opinions on anything
t. "man" with the brain of a toddler

See

You didn't refute him with you snappy ad homs doe. Centrism really does mean you're afraid to hold a coherent position on anything, you can set up hyperboles all you want, that's still what it means.

Your kind are the worst and is the main reason why the world all over is in such a fucking mess.

pic related

Have you considered the possibility that people have opinions, but realize this is a television and film board, and not the place to argue them? really, what sort of person goes to Sup Forums to whine about the bogeyman on the other side of the aisle? This board is not intended for your culture wars. take it to Sup Forums, take it to tumblr, I honestly don't care which at this point.

The point of this thread is pointing out that neither of you numale faggots are going to be part of the coming cultural zeitgeist (so I hope you're happy having spent so much time being a good feminist, cleaning up after Chad and Jamal), so I hope you've enjoyed the weak knee'd social superiority where you get to call anyone left of center a racist.

Your time has come. The people you've persecuted are getting a voice. And we fucking hate you. Better hide.

independent best political stance
agnosticism best religion
chocolate-peanut butter best ice cream flavor

>Centrism really does mean you're afraid to hold a coherent position on anything,

No it doesn't.

Can someone link the leaked ep

You fucking millennials make me sick with your participation trophies and your twitter slang and your tumblr sensibilities. Whatsa matta? Baby gonna cry? Baby wanna safe space from da big meanie on da inta-net? Well I've got news for you, cuck. Real life's knocking on your door. In real life there are no safe spaces you stupid little bitch. So look up from your phone, pull your head out of the PC clouds, and get ready. Because we're taking back this country. And you can lead, follow, or get your fairy ass out of the way. Choice is yours, kiddo.

>refute
Refutations are for logical arguments. I see none here. just political shitposting on a television image board, and a shitposter embarrassed about being called out for it, and setting up a strawman of his opponent's views, when technically, no views were revealed.

Is that my main nigga Immanuel Kant?

>neither of you numale faggots are going to be part of the coming cultural zeitgeist
Can you explain to me why you think that culture is going to go your way? The current younger generation is the most left leaning generation in a while by most measures.

>takes his viewpoints from comic books
Damn, you really are an overgrown child.

I'm seeing a lot of excuses in place of some real intlelectual ideas. So it's nice you people are giving up so quickly but don't try and claim any kind of superiority because you didn't even try and your discussion went nowhere.

I like Sam and MDE but this show is going to get cancelled, right? It's so shit and I don't think anyone unironically likes it.

The tides are changing bro.

There's no daily show thats as popular as JS's to indoctrinate the youth

Why do you numale cucks want everything right wing to fail?
It's because you're terrified that you're wrong. Stupid faggot, I bet you're shaking and pissing yourself right now because the big bad waycis has an adult swim deal. Go back to tumblr you virtue signalling piece of shit. I hope you die in a fucking car accident bitch.

Its okay if we just go along with the leftist narrative though i guess?

This culture is to deeply infested to not feel the constant need to interject and disagree. There are way to many opinions that people have come to taken as uncontested facts.

>i bet you're pissing yourself

They are. They're not cool, they are the establishment.

They're the one to fight against

Leftists are the new puritans

Death to these new statist cucks.

Yeah! Fight the Power!!

You got about ten seconds to show me that hole, cuz this gorilla dick daddy's hungry

And if you don't blow me right, I might kill you

The left is the current power

So whether youre trying to be provocative or now, it's true

Fuck the left

Got you

youtube.com/user/HUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR/videos

>numale cucks

Throw some more buzzwords at me, nerd.

Don't pretend now that you're actually interested in a debate. You can see what the OP post of this thread is. You can see what this thread is. Barely a television thread, and barely a political discussion thread, it's just a series of diatribes. And that's all you've posted too. You want a refutation?

My refutation is that you don't have to be a political moderate or "centrist" to think starting a thread whining about a whole group of people on a TV imageboard is a cunty thing to do, deserving of no respect.
My refutation is that you're a joke, and the mods will be here to clean up your mess in a couple minutes.

Part of the reason there's nothing as big as Daily Show was is likely because there's so many Daily Show type shows so the audience is split. Another part is just that TV is dying.

>If you think Anthony is on your side
What side? I just found it ironic that you used a pic of a liberal comedian to tell a liberal that his time was almost up.
What made you into such an angry little faggot anyway?

>WP features no vertical videos
>not one

what the literal fuck, sammy?

>There are way to many opinions that people have come to taken as uncontested facts.
These liberal kikes actually have people convinced that niggers aren't subhumans that need to be fired into the sun, and that women deserve the right to vote despite being shallow and brain-dead whores.

Who /lifelongMDEfan/ here?

I don't subscribe to any leftist or right-wing school of thought and don't align myself with any political group because I am a well adjusted person. I like world peace and think that sam hydes style of comedy is entertaining but holy shit i wish Sup Forums wasn't obsessed with it. I would rather sit through a hundred cuck threads then be exposed to a Sup Forums thread, which is the equivalent of having to watch a fat neckbeard masturbate using poo as a lubricant. At least cuck threads have a lot of pussies in them.

I feel as if you're playing a character. No one is enough of a loser to talk like this.

If I knew where you were right now I'd kill you with my bare hands, degenerate scum.

Just from the way that you type, I am certain that I could beat you in a fight.

You always was a silly ho

too bad he's got me to back him up, faggot. we'll knock seven shades of shit out of you, gay cunt

I like to fuck strangers

Nice try, shillarybot.

what does he say during pic?

>...open em

or something?

lol

Agnosticism isn't the absence of a stance, it's strictly speaking not even a concrete stance in and of itself. If anything it's the stance that there may exist a god.

The absence of a stance would be to say you're whatever religion you were born into without actually following it.

and stracciatella is the best ice-cream you fucking plebian filth

Why has World Peace failed to deliver this level of kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

I don't know much about MDE but why is there so much Sup Forums in their fanbase? I liked some of their online videos and World Peace is really good but where do people get the idea that they're right wing? I get that they make fun of the same kind of people that Sup Forums likes to shit on. but to me it seems that it's just counter culture humor that is somewhat bold to do nowadays yet it's just for the sake of comedy. are people projecting some kind of red pill agenda bullshit onto MDE or am I missing some info here?

Sam is one of very few non-leftist semi-famous people, and I guess they latch onto anybody who espouses anything approaching their worldview. Sam's been very critical of the general state of affairs in world politics recently and he appeals to the anti-establishment crowd too.

Either way I've liked MDE for a long time, so I'm glad their series is generating buzz. Sam is at his best when he goes into rambling flights of fantasy and an entire TV show that gives him that platform is really nice to see.

It's funny you mention Sup Forums though, the other day I read a lavish, loving review of World Peace on Sup Forums. The user wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching World Peace at 17 or 18, then when they get older they will go on to read Sup Forums." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "World Peace" you are, in fact, trained to read Sup Forums.

>where do people get the idea that they're right wing?

You clearly haven't watched enough mde or sam in general.

At the very least it's refreshing to see comedy that isn't liberal as fuck.

>You let it slip by that the only interesting and influential place on this very image board is Sup Forums

>When you watch "World Peace" you are, in fact, trained to read Sup Forums.
So a late night adult swim show is brainwashing people?

will the fat gril ever work again?

Is this what happens when you browse Sup Forums without a sliver of irony?

>is this what happens

What do you mean? post makes sense barring the "trained to read Sup Forums" stuff

woah read your post wrong sorry

YES that is what happens

Honestly can you show some actual right wing ideology from Sam or any MDE video, not just anti-liberal sentiment? You don't have to be right wing to realise the total idiocy of the far left.

Refreshing is true though.

Desensitization. It's a good thing.

What's the name of the song (and artist) that plays at 09:06 in the leaked episode?

open 'em up

Sup Martin, how's prison?

ywn be an irresistible, but nonetheless negative regrettable sexual experience for a 7/10 hipster grill

>mfw I've played that role at least twice in my life