OI LADS here's a fucking idea; I go and spend £60 on an Eastern European whore to drain my ballbag

OI LADS here's a fucking idea; I go and spend £60 on an Eastern European whore to drain my ballbag
>tfw it's literally illegal for yanks to do this in the so called country of freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYy4UQ8plJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> literally

Hello, I'm 18

Still easily done here with no consequences.

Pretty much this.

And prostitution is legal in Nevada.

>literally illegal

nope.

just like europe we have certain places we can go and fuck women for cash, just not legal everywhere.

again, just like europe.

try less.

no he is right but people won't challenge anything here in burgerland

He's talking about the US not Germany

Sauce on pic OP, don't be gay

There's legal brothels in certain areas of Nevada

>don't be gay

well he already fucked that up.

>yanks in full damage control mode
howling
I can go on vivastreet and adultwork right now and there's 20 prostitutes within 5 miles now (it's 1am, roughly 5 of these will be available right now)
prostitution is legal here but streetwalking and brothels are illegal

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

Not OP

*in certain areas outside of metropolitan areas.

BTW, I live in Reno, you have to drive about 25 minutes from downtown to get to the brothels, for example

LOL, yeah.

Here in Venezuela I can get one for less than $10. I've done a bunch of threesomes just because I can.

Tomorrow I'm going off to a motel and spending the night there just to call some whores one after the other.

He's using the word "literally" correctly, you massive homosexual.

Good for you, guy. Afraid my jimmies remain unrustled.

>there's 20 prostitutes within 5 miles now

....anndddd......5000 mussies plotting their next attack

>british flag

again, try less.

You're bragging? That's pathetic. What kind of Ghetto do live in?

Err... How far are you from your nearest strip club? You think there are no prostitutes living near you?

Places where prostitution is legal simply means an Uber for pussy. You don't go to the strip club, the strip club goes to you.

The first few times it's hot just to be able to call and have sex delivered just like a pizza.

SAUCE PLEASE!?

don't know why you're acting so smug mate
you have to live in Venezuela while I live in England
you're not far off, I live in Birmingham the second biggest city in the UK with a huge Muslim population
there's been no bombings here since the IRA though, I guess they won't attack home soil
see above
none are within 1 mile of me, my areas relatively nice, but lots more after that, for context I'm 7 miles away from the city centre
also note that British cities are A LOT more densely populated than American cities so you can fit a lot in a 5 mile radius

can't remember it was from a profile I seen a few weeks ago, think this is the same girl
go on vivastreet and adultwork, you can go LOADS of similar pictures anyway

Whores are like health care in the USA: For what you pay, you don't get much.

Understand these are the newfags who migrate from other boards because they don't have ANYTHING to contribute because they have stayed inside the comfort of their sheltered homes all their life....American kids are retards with iPhones

At least in Venezuela its mussie free!

At least in anywhere else in the world the government isn't overtly incompetent

>largest oil reserves / civil uprising

I was LOLing at the Americans and their retarded anti-pussy values

>prostitution is legal in Nevada
>but not in Vegas

Who the fuck wants to go to upstate Nevada just to get their dick sucked?

FKK clubs are the best thing ever. If you've never gone to one you need to go NOW.

I went to the FKK Saunaclub Hawaii last month and it was the best day and sex I've ever had in my life.

I understand and this is my first post in Sup Forums for a long time but I suppose it's the only appropriate board to make a prostitutes thread
Venezuelans aren't much better pal
I have fucked a Venezuelan at a hostel in Vienna last year, she was really ugly but in my dorm room and I didn't have to make much effort (this was for free, not a prostitute)
she said she worked as a Spanish speaker for an airline at Dubai airport and got free flights so was in Germany for a few days

Yeah if your an oldfag like me (10 yrs here) then you'd have seen the sad deprecation in quality

Even a jailbait thread will 404 before a second post

These new Sup Forums users think the threads are anonymous blogs to vent their suppressed ideas....they will never be woke

I'm actually not an oldfag, I've been aware of Sup Forums since 2006 and checked here the odd time during a happening but only started posting for real in 2015, spent a few months on Sup Forums now I'm predominantly in Sup Forums and /brit/

without trying to sound like a dickhead I'd say I have a similar mentality to the so called oldfag than the new Sup Forums wave from the trump election although I'll admit I browse reddit with no shame

* Depreciation.

I'm a 10 year oldfag, but I was old when I started posting. Sup Forums has changed, but the quality hasn't really gone down. Maybe you're getting old and not "getting it" anymore?

I would suggest if what you're saying is true then you're pathetic for not having mentally developed in 10 years

OP, how do you find someone in Brum? Could do with a recommendation.

I can get weed legally and have sex with prostitutes legally.
I live in Nevada. I also can have a gun because i'm a citizen and not a serf.

vivastreet and adultwork websites, search by postcode, couldn't be any easier
I can get weed easily too and have been caught before with no consequences, it's unofficially decriminalised here
with the police cuts they don't have the resources to bother with weed apart from major dealers
also I don't care about finding nor do I want one
>be american
>get shot

also go on the UKpunting forum and read the wiki before you even consider booking a prossie for the first time

Yeah man, getting shots like an every day thing...At least I don't have to worry about being bombed at a concert.

I'm one of the degenerates that discovered this as a kid

Been on here since middle school because every tard didn't understand memes or shitposting until the last 7 years or so....YouTube comments always held back the flood gates but obviously now everyone shitposts even if they don't have humor

To your point....without seeing the obscene amounts of weird shot on the chan I'd be very bluepilled and generic American

That explains it. Your people are eating flamingos and zoo animals

As I said, I was already old and mentally developed. I could already see dumb shit for what it was,, just like now.

Unless you mean being on Sup Forums still. I guess I do spend less time here, but that's mostly because alternatives exist now.

Looking through my files: Pic related downloaded from Sup Forums on 6/9/07 I have another gif weighting in at 2.11MB, but I guess they lowered the size limit since then...

that was 22 people in a rare incident
a lot more people get shot dead on America on an average day

No, some of people have to look through trash to find enough food, but some of us are well off to pay for whores.

And the whores would rather sell their bodies than look through trash I guess.

Like the aristocracy in Russia before the revolution. Let's live it up while we can, because this won't last.

Yeah, fortunately I'm not in the government and other than the whores I keep a low profile.

Even though things are working out for me I'm hoping people will wake up and go russian revolution on their ass.

Not a bad drive though, good scenery, was there on business once.

youtube.com/watch?v=LYy4UQ8plJQ

Europe gets std riddled prostitutes

America gets less terrorist attacks

Take your pick, think with your dick or think with your brain.

prostitutes always insist on a condom
yanks btfo

Most civilized countries regulate protitution, so you have to get tested to keep your permit or whatever.

I know here in Venezuela sexycaracas dot com requires tests before they'll publish any girls.

Yeah, but usually only for the actual sex itself. They'll still often suck your cock without one first which has a decent STI risk, and kissing them does as well.

I had a session once with a girl in Brussels and caught chlamydia due to both of those.

If the condom breaks your you use it incorrectly you're still going to get fucked by it.

Also still have less terrorist attacks, you guys are getting cucked right now.

Depends on the girl.

Here in Venezuela the independent girls will insist on a condom even for a blowjob. Some agency girls do, depending on the agency.

Then again *I* always insist on a condom. Just because you're fucking a whore doesn't mean you can't use your brain.

Only takes a sex session to get an STI. What do they do, call a doctor and check before each time they fuck?

A lot of guys don't think in the heat of the moment though and I didn't.

Maybe where you are the laws are stricter but in Europe condoms tend to only be required for sex, and prostitutes who put it on early are fairly rare. That was my only experience with a hooker (so far) but I've heard from others that the girls tend to not use condoms until sex.

I don't know what the page's policies are, I found out in a roundabout way.

But years ago I was at a strip club (Which are also brothels) talking to a whore and she mentions they had to get up early in the morning after working all night. Apparently they were all marched into a doctor's office every day to get checked out.

Either way, most STIs are like the flu, you catch it and it takes some time to become infectious. A weekly blood test should be enough.

Granted things have gone downhill in the last few years so i don't know how often people get checked.

Also keep in mind that whores are people too and they don't want to catch STIs either (what will their boyfriends say?). They are in more danger than you and most take care of themselves.

Hell, looking at the forums, the girls that do cuck without a condom do check the penis (for bumps? chancres? dunno) and refuse to do it without a condom or even leave if they see something out of the ordinary.

Yeah I guess it depends on the people. I'd have to check what can be transmitted by a blowjob. Probably not aids or something incurable (Maybe herpes?).

Again, if you're going out for whores regularly you should take better care of yourself anyway.

It's legal in vegas