/heem/: perfectful thread

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yup2asCOa4U
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/khabib-nurmagomedov-starts-camp-despite-no-opponent-welcomes-michael-chiesa-if-tony-ferguson-not-game
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/ufc-heavyweight-justin-ledet-rolling-with-the-punches-but-sees-big-things-on-horizon
mmamania.com/2017/1/7/14194198/dominick-cruz-still-standing-and-not-going-anywhere-after-ufc-207
mmamania.com/2017/1/7/14194070/jeff-mayweather-i-can-transform-ronda-rouseys-striking-in-just-3
youtu.be/mk82j1jQw_8
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/subject/Heem/deleted/deleted/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hu421r2a9s
youtube.com/watch?v=BtCJKPxtVJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Schaub is gay

great thread man, all the news and info i need

Conor MacGregor

Shameless Apple sponsorship

Conor heems Khabib just like this

NIce OP, OP,

on time

may cody bless

nice thread, good lookin' out

real thread

youtu.be/yup2asCOa4U

i agree, both are good tho :)

Conor McGregor

this

I can't believe we are going to go on living and pretty soon one of these threads won't

this is the thread I wanted you to use the whole time
you people are so easy to manipulate

Upcoming events:

1/13: LFA 1 - Peterson vs Higo
1/13: ACB 51 - Silva vs Torgeson
1/14: ONE FC: Quest for Power - Bigdash vs Prachnio
1/14: Invicta FC 21 - Anderson vs Tweet
1/15: UFC FN 103 - Rodriguez vs Penn
1/20: GLORY 37 - Roosmalen vs Embree
1/21: ABC 52 - Aguev vs Kincl
1/21: Bellator 170 - Sonnen vs Ortiz
1/23: VFC 55 - Lindsey vs Cochrane 2
1/27: Bellator 171 - Rickels vs Darrow
1/28: EFN 58 - Machev vs Brandao
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - Pena vs Shevchenko
1/29: Submission Underground 3 - Jones vs TBA
2/4: UFC FN 104 - Bermudez vs Jung
2/11: UFC 208 - Holm vs De Randamie
2/18: Bellator 172 - Mitrione vs Emelianenko
2/19: UFC FN 105 - Dos Santos vs Struve 2
2/25: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan
3/4: UFC 209 - TBA
3/11: UFC FN 107 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>Khabib starting training camp despite not having an opponent
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/khabib-nurmagomedov-starts-camp-despite-no-opponent-welcomes-michael-chiesa-if-tony-ferguson-not-game

>UFC heavyweight Justin Ledet 'rolling with the punches' but sees big things on horizon
mmajunkie.com/2017/01/ufc-heavyweight-justin-ledet-rolling-with-the-punches-but-sees-big-things-on-horizon

>Cruz down but not out
mmamania.com/2017/1/7/14194198/dominick-cruz-still-standing-and-not-going-anywhere-after-ufc-207

>Jeff Mayweather claims he can fix Honda's striking in 3 months
mmamania.com/2017/1/7/14194070/jeff-mayweather-i-can-transform-ronda-rouseys-striking-in-just-3

WINNER BY TKO,AAAAAND STILL

Damn rip other op

You will be remembered

may schuab rest your soul

here he is

How mad are you right now?

Real thread:

Reeminder that travis browne verbally tapped vs overeem

lol for the love of christ tell me that autist isn't a janitor too

this is the thread I wanted you to use the whole time
you people are so easy to manipulate

Upcoming events:

1/13: LFA 1 - Peterson vs Higo
1/13: ACB 51 - Silva vs Torgeson
1/14: ONE FC: Quest for Power - Bigdash vs Prachnio
1/14: Invicta FC 21 - Anderson vs Tweet
1/15: UFC FN 103 - Rodriguez vs Penn
1/20: GLORY 37 - Roosmalen vs Embree
1/21: ABC 52 - Aguev vs Kincl
1/21: Bellator 170 - Sonnen vs Ortiz
1/23: VFC 55 - Lindsey vs Cochrane 2
1/27: Bellator 171 - Rickels vs Darrow
1/28: EFN 58 - Machev vs Brandao
1/28: UFC on Fox 23 - Pena vs Shevchenko
1/29: Submission Underground 3 - Jones vs TBA
2/4: UFC FN 104 - Bermudez vs Jung
2/11: UFC 208 - Holm vs De Randamie
2/18: Bellator 172 - Mitrione vs Emelianenko
2/19: UFC FN 105 - Dos Santos vs Struve 2
2/25: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan
3/4: UFC 209 - TBA
3/11: UFC FN 107 - Gastelum vs Belfort
3/11: ACB 53 - Khalidov vs Barnatt
3/18: UFC FN 108 - TBA

Previous thread: News:

>Khabib starting training camp despite not having an opponent

>UFC heavyweight Justin Ledet 'rolling with the punches' but sees big things on horizon

>Cruz down but not out

>Jeff Mayweather claims he can fix Honda's striking in 3 months

my sides are in orbit

good work

the children are too riled up right now, I don't want to rev them up even more

hey guys, what does heem stand for?

Why do you feel the need to shit every thread up with your sperg posts?

Literally no one else cares

I hope you do understand I won't get life for this and you're going to have to take the stand in front of me

they are cancer
they're desperate to be seen as funny and feel accepted, and therefore get angry at people who try to prevent them from forcing their shitty "humor" down people's throats (me)

Ronda makes me so pissed.

If she wanted to she could train like a mad man for the next 6 months, come back in the summer and smoke who the put in font of her. Everyone is acting like she's died and there's no coming back most of all her. You know when rocky said "it ain't about how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward". Well guess what, losses are what make us. Overcoming adversity is what makes people great. But she's acting like a faggot and its aggravating as fuck.

youtu.be/mk82j1jQw_8

everyone but you appreciates the news. hes gonna keep doing it and it serves a purpose. stop shitposting. thats the real problem

>Conor made Eddie Alvarez look like a complete can

He Engineers Early OPs

i can't remember if i made this webm, but i always instantly recognize it from the thumbnail even though it gives nothing away

i'm dying
(and so will he)

DON'T BRING THE DAWG OUTTA ME

>everyone but you appreciates the news. hes gonna keep doing it and it serves a purpose

Refering to yourself in the third person is autistic as fuck man

Sperg somewhere else

the problem is that she cant take the hits physically and emotionally and we all know it now

Good thread. Americans should be banned from creating them. Force that jackass to proxy if he insists on being the center of attention.

have you ever been doing something then just stopped midway and realized "i am a massive loser with no life"?

she's always seemed to have a shitty mentality, apparently she did even in her judo days
it doesn't help that she's surrounded by useless yes men like edmond who always try to bolster he confidence instead of showing her how she can improve

Step aside, so i may retreat to my domicile

Fight Pass has one of Khabib's fights before the UFC on there. I'm a Khabib fan but holy shit it's pretty damn bad. Not only is it a mismatch but the guy gets pissed off at the stoppage and storms off to the back.

Anyway, how come Khabib's grappling looks so much better now than it was before? He's been a Sambo champion all this time, he's had those grappling accolades already but his grappling now looks far better than in his earlier fights.

Is it just about adapting it to the UFC style?

Question /heem/.

What fight would you love to see this year?

khabib was pretty pissed that alvarez put on that kind of performance

this is the new i can't let you get close

He adapated it for mma

Simple as, he's not any better he just figure out how to make it function in mma

its probably the same brit that was making all the threads the other day. its gotta be just one guy using proxies. theres gotta be a way to ban him and the schaub guy

He sacrificed his knees to be able to grapplefuck and be the 2nd best guy in the division, just like everyone else at AKA

I think everyone at Lightweight was
Here's a guy that shit on your division, comes in and then beats the Champ like he wasn't even in his league, all while others haven't been getting a shot

Moose vs Yoel

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/subject/Heem/deleted/deleted/

i think it's about adapting his style for mma
that seems to be the case for a lot of mma fighters who are highly decorated competitors in single martial arts like kickboxing and judo

they aren't always able to show off the depth of their skill because they have to factor in every aspect of mma

some examples are ryan hall and james moontasri
ryan hall wasn't able to showcase his jitz skills against gray maynard because he was unable to make maynard engage him on the ground
moontasri is a highly decorated striker, but he lost to morono because he wasn't able to deal with the ugly sort of clinch heavy fight morono made it in the later rounds
when those guys learn how to adapt their style to mma, you get fighters like Maia, Wonderboy, and Khabib

I think it's the one who was posting shit in all my threads a few days ago too
The general would be a much better place without them

>wah wah wah j dont like the thread!!

So fucking what losers? The fuck You gonna do about it? Are you feewings hurt?

Whiny do nothing bitches

moose said yoel is the worst match up for him out of the big 4 (weedman, jacare, cuckhold, GAY YESUS)

you will be getting a swift kick to the face

>The fuck You gonna do about it?

i do something about it

But his grappling in general seems much better. Even a lot of the ground work, he seems light years ahead now than he was before, it surely can't just be a case of adaptation since there's not much more to the ground game in MMA than there is in say Sambo, is there?

Koren Zombie vs Doo hoi Choi

Fuck off guys. The other OP invests his free time to make good threads with informative links and upcoming events, while this and other OPs are making threads with wannabe-jokes and random "funny" topics. LETS MAKE HEEM GREAT AGAIN

>I've never trained in my life: the post

>piana has an iron chin

Could he take schaub?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Hu421r2a9s

I am desperate to find an excuse to insult you: the post

go make reddit great you unfunny kraut

fuck that kid he pirates the PPVs and illegally uploads webms

a thing he's added to his already good grappling is finding ways to trap limbs in awkward positions. guy on the bottom has one less thing to defend with and no way out of it, or at least Michael Johnson didn't

I mean chael talked about it recently i think (someone i was listening to anyway talked about it) And they talked about how Khabib doesnt do anything special at all, he shoots for singles and doubles or used the fences to pull your legs from under you and get you down. WIth the odd trip mixed in, what Khabib does better than anyone is his entries to his takedowns. He can shot on you from places no one else can, thats why no one can stop him

I have the feeling that you are always the only poster who talks shit about him. Whats wrong in your life m8? Tell me

delete thus

good thread. friendly reminder that uploading webms is literally the same thing as stealing the ppvs

What's this meme from?

>breakyourownnews.com watermark
>in a complete black area of the picture
>couldnt take two seconds to remove

Do you have schizophrenia?

You'll never interact with a human being other than your parents inside their home. Please stop posting here you're ruining my life.

Come on, his ground work is pretty special. It's like saying Maia doesn't do anything special. In a sense it's true, but it's his perfection of the form that makes it so special

With Khabib in particular, it just strikes me as odd that he never showcased the level of grappling he has now in the past, since his grappling accolades were pretty damn great

it really is the same 3-4 people

>him, the saddest fuck on here
>the british shitposter
>occasionally, the australian ngannouposter
>adan

Wipe spergys jizz from your eyes and you'll see things more clearly.

>Please stop posting here you're ruining my life
You're life must be desperated. I would suggest you to kill yourself

the best season in TUF history
and one of the GOAT scenes in TUF history

unsurprisingly you don't know what schizophrenia is, go to bed you absolute idiot

Rich took that sucker punch like it was nothing.

His ground work is special, but it isnt special because he does special shit, he just does the basics to a level no one else does. If that makes sense. He has a complete grappling arsenal and has refined his game to a point it cant be stopped

>dont get your precious op

>start sperging out and shitting up the thread

:O

Thanks. Thanks so much.

Thanks for correcting me on what you actually have. Its MPD right? My suggestion stays the same, just kill yourself

But how's he only at that level now and not prior when he was already world class then?

evacuate the area or there is going to be a punch up

>Who has done what I've done
>in the space that I have done it

>tfw my favorite fighter stands and bangs with your favorite fighter and heems him cold

Please stay on topic this is a professional sports board. Whom is you're favourite fighter?

If I'm a sucker treat then treat me like a sucker

He got better, He figured new shit out. Im sure training with DC an olympic wrestler helped

Great head movement, good tight thick solid chin, looking forward to more, keep posting updates

Lol

>mfw people are spitting venom left and right but I have accepted Schaub so i'm sitting here chill af

when did this become a meme

and why did it take so long

Myself for groundandpounding your mom

BASED FLORIDABRO

I USED TO FUCK GUYS LIKE THEM IN HIGH SCHOOL

fucking kek

BASED schaubposter