Need some computer advice Sup Forums I know you're very keen on computers and hardware

Need some computer advice Sup Forums I know you're very keen on computers and hardware.

>be me no pc
>gf says get HP15
>tfw only $350
>gf getting antsy and wanting me to hurry up and get one

I don't know jack shit about computers. What are some good laptops I can get for $350 or less? I can't trust YouTube or Google suggestions because I feel it's very bias or sponsored shit

help me out computer
Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6R45GW7997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump please

for that price they are all pretty much the same these days.

just get the os you want (i still prefer win 7) and an hdd with the at least 500 gb.

what does it look like? where can I buy it without getting cucked?

For that price you could get a chromebook, they aren't the best but they can run most things you would need

fuck check this
>I ᖴᑌᑕK TOᑎIGᕼT . ᑕOᗰ

>having a gf, but not having a pc

Oh, how the times have changed.

Stop being a fag and get yourself a thinkpad, goy. The T420 is a good one. A used one is fine.

Avoid anything that has Intel Celery and you'll probably be fine. This or anything like this is about as good as you'd get for that budget newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA6R45GW7997

OP here. GF bought me some steam games like "The binding of Isaac After birth" and "Welcome to the game". I have no idea what they require to run and I'm panicking because I have to learn country soon. Can someone explain Ram and storage and stuff. What makes a computer good for a price and what's your current pc?

If you want a computer that plays current gen games or runs current gen art media 350 isnt going to cut it sorry poorfag. Get a second job? Get your gf to suck some guys off for 100 a pop?

I'll sell you a 1TB 6DDR Samsung for 300 barely used

buy Dell chief

Just get the Acer Aspire E E15, I do reccomend the extra $ OR 8 RAM you can get.

FFS, now I really want some onion rings.

Used thinkpad. X220/x230 for 12 inch and t420 for 15

I second this.

this

Don't ask faggot questions